Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

looks good

yesterday we made a huge pot of turkey wild rice soup ....was just oustanding

today we finished up the rest of the turkey with hot grilled cheese sandwiches ...some bacon on them and a shot of my wifes home made bbq sauce.

just delicious

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

Poor Smails, he doesn't know what he is missing.

ribs5.jpg

I really think we are nearing a critical intervention stage with him.  Seriously....it's just not right or funny anymore.  He's just a step or two above boiling meat....or using ketchup on good steak.  I find it disturbing and sort of frightening.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

looks good

yesterday we made a huge pot of turkey wild rice soup ....was just oustanding

today we finished up the rest of the turkey with hot grilled cheese sandwiches ...some bacon on them and a shot of my wifes home made bbq sauce.

just delicious

We didn't have much for leftover Turkey from the 6lb breast. We finished it off last night with an open faced turkey and gravy sandwich. I think I'll pick up another breast next week to smoke.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I really think we are nearing a critical intervention stage with him.  Seriously....it's just not right or funny anymore.  He's just a step or two above boiling meat....or using ketchup on good steak.  I find it disturbing and sort of frightening.

Does anyone live close enough to him to stop by and smack him around a bit?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

A little overdone, but still delicious :bc:

ribs6.jpg

Looks good!!

I just picked up some ribs tonight. That will be my next venture.

I may have fucked up my brisket. It was at 155 after 5 hours. I turned off the smoke and moved my temp up to 240, set the timer for 3 hours cause I had to go out and figured I'd be back. Well, I was 45 minutes late. Temp was at 168. I brought it in and cut it. Maybe a bit over done but I wrapped it and I'll slice it up in an hour to see what I have.

Chicken breasts on the bbq now for me and my kid.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Are you slicing or pulling?

Pulling 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

why don't you just call it what it is AMG .....a yuppie ass electric oven with exposed element !!!!!!!!!!

smoker pppfppfffffftttt

I call it all of my turkey meat was good , unlike yours Eagle Beak 

FB_IMG_1480180337893.jpg

:owned:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's going to take a good 8-10 hours to get it up to 196-198.

I'll be home all day. I've got 2 sleds to stud :bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

hahahahahaha ....when you've smoked as many pieces of meat as I have come back and talk AMG ......my turkey still probably tasted better

Like I said, if your smoking "skills" are anything like how you drive/ride sleds and wrench :lol: not a fucking chance 

I'm sure you've smoked lots of "meat" , faggot :lol:

Whats funny is you call me a citiot, yet I guarantee I'd out last you in the woods/wild :news:

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'll be home all day. I've got 2 sleds to stud :bc:

Like I said, if your smoking "skills" are anything like how you drive/ride sleds and wrench :lol: not a fucking chance 

I'm sure you've smoked lots of "meat" , faggot :lol:

Whats funny is you call me a citiot, yet I guarantee I'd out last you in the woods/wild :news:

:lol: no

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Babybacks or spares?

spares

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No :lol:  yea,  So you've been out on your own for 23 days with no food or water , and had to survive on your own, yea I think not. Sbyl little Iron Rump Ranger :owned:

23 days :lol: thats one year of my life. I've spent months and months of my life camping in desolation you idiot ...good god citiots are dumb