Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fucking slacker :lol:

fuck i went with the rib roast in the over tonight instead of the smoker.  wasn't feeling it in the rain and noting simpler than doing one in the oven,  cook for 25 minutes at 500 then let it sit in the oven for 2 hours.  Perfect medium.  

• Like 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

fuck i went with the rib roast in the over tonight instead of the smoker.  wasn't feeling it in the rain and noting simpler than doing one in the oven,  cook for 25 minutes at 500 then let it sit in the oven for 2 hours.  Perfect medium.  

Another one. 

I may do the same thing tomorrow:lol:

53 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Looks good. I love Uncle Dougie's.

How bad is the finger?

Broke, needs to be drained . My stitches suck. A real doctor is over 70 miles away. I hate doctors , but may have to go in the am?

Just now, dz246 said:

Nice outside, 30 degrees, very little wind. Got some ribs smoking.......

I've got one more rack of babybacks in the freezer that I need to throw on the Kettle soon. Wait, maybe I should just throw them in the oven. I have a better idea, anyone got a crockpot I can borrow?  :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

I've got one more rack of babybacks in the freezer that I need to throw on the Kettle soon. Wait, maybe I should just throw them in the oven. I have a better idea, anyone got a crockpot I can borrow?  :lol:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gourmia-Hot-Cold-Smoker-Pressure-Cooker-Slow-Cooker-and-Steamer/167218060?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227048198203&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=146899618923&wl4=pla-259292756584&wl5=9018280&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=167218060&wl13=&veh=sem

:lol:  :bc: