Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

12 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Hot and Hazy day today. Pitcher “mountain” fire tower this morningIMG_3501.thumb.jpeg.28cb53cd2b504b286349cc8b1ff43314.jpeg

Do you have the wildfire smoke, too? We have an air quality alert today.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Do you have the wildfire smoke, too? We have an air quality alert today.

I just checked the phone it says unhealthy air quality alert until 11pm for western Hillsborough county which is where I’m at. I couldn’t smell smoke but it was definitely hazy. What a crazy summer flood warnings, smoke we even had a tornado warning yesterday lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I just checked the phone it says unhealthy air quality alert until 11pm for western Hillsborough county which is where I’m at. I couldn’t smell smoke but it was definitely hazy. What a crazy summer flood warnings, smoke we even had a tornado warning yesterday lol

So you are fairly close to Vermont? I never really explored SW NH even though I spent my first 40 whatever years there. I almost always headed north.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, ckf said:

So you are fairly close to Vermont? I never really explored SW NH even though I spent my first 40 whatever years there. I almost always headed north.

About 30miles 45mins to Brattleboro VT so fairly close to the border. Lot of people haven’t been to this section of NH I mean there isn’t much out here besides small towns and outdoors stuff no big tourist places. We kinda get forgotten lol everyone talks about the lakes region, ocean or the white mountains. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

About 30miles 45mins to Brattleboro VT so fairly close to the border. Lot of people haven’t been to this section of NH I mean there isn’t much out here besides small towns and outdoors stuff no big tourist places. We kinda get forgotten lol everyone talks about the lakes region, ocean or the white mountains. 

Grafton county is kinda the same. With the exception of a couple of popular lakes during the summer, it gets forgotten. The trails in the winter were great with a lot less traffic than the Ossipee area.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Had a nice Harley cruise this Morning with my 10 year old. Out of my three kids she loves riding snowmobiles , atv, and bikes the best. 

We took a break and watched some planes Land at Bradley  

81C970A8-A19F-4BF1-ABB5-AE9B57000EE2.jpeg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thunderstorm here now . This summer is different  

It stopped for a bit this afternoon. It just started back with a light rain about 10 minutes ago. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, ckf said:

Another rainy day here in Vermont. :sad:

Seen some flash flood warnings up north. We were in a tornado warning today and one was confirmed to touch down just west of us in Roxbury and another potentially in Dublin. Wife said it got really dark and thunder storms but didn’t get swept away to Oz. 

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Had a nice Harley cruise this Morning with my 10 year old. Out of my three kids she loves riding snowmobiles , atv, and bikes the best. 

We took a break and watched some planes Land at Bradley  

81C970A8-A19F-4BF1-ABB5-AE9B57000EE2.jpeg

👍 that’s cool.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Seen some flash flood warnings up north. We were in a tornado warning today and one was confirmed to touch down just west of us in Roxbury and another potentially in Dublin. Wife said it got really dark and thunder storms but didn’t get swept away to Oz. 

👍 that’s cool.

No thunderstorms here today, just rain. Fortunately there wasn't any heavy downpours here.

• Like 1