Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Hang up the pit coat, and get out there and get a 40 mile loop in 

Saw a couple of long tracks fly by the end of my driveway.  Can hear sleds in the distance.  Pack it down boys!  

I’ve still got a ton of snow to move.

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

Wow! I was checking out the radar late last night and it looked like the north shore was getting pounded. The storm was coming in from the east off of the lake. 

Looks like the snow is ending at our place and there is roughly a foot from this storm.

Heavy wet shit too.  I’m toast!  Gonna be a great start though.

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Saw a couple of long tracks fly by the end of my driveway.  Can hear sleds in the distance.  Pack it down boys!  

I’ve still got a ton of snow to move.

Heavy wet shit too.  I’m toast!  Gonna be a great start though.

Shouldn't be a problem if you have the right snowblower. 

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

Started around 12:15. Coming down pretty steady. We have about 2" sofar

I went out and scraped some car windows and did some shoveling. It is/was just a mix of pellets and snow and was real heavy corn like snow trying to remove it. It quit about half way through and is doing nothing out again.

Says 5 cm's is coming at midnight but if that prediction is about as accurate as the 15 they said we were going to get, then we will be lucky to less than 1cm.

https://weather.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?on11#1938261902130422201201911300503ww1171cwto

7 minutes ago, irv said:

I went out and scraped some car windows and did some shoveling. It is/was just a mix of pellets and snow and was real heavy corn like snow trying to remove it. It quit about half way through and is doing nothing out again.

Says 5 cm's is coming at midnight but if that prediction is about as accurate as the 15 they said we were going to get, then we will be lucky to less than 1cm.

https://weather.gc.ca/warnings/report_e.html?on11#1938261902130422201201911300503ww1171cwto

We have ar least 10cms sofar and still coming down

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wish we got 6 and Caribu got 27

wish we got 0 and carribou 100. 

I just booked a trip in Feb to the Bahamas-  fuck the cold.  going to go see my parents in Jan as well I think,  play some golf in the 70's.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

wish we got 0 and carribou 100. 

I just booked a trip in Feb to the Bahamas-  fuck the cold.  going to go see my parents in Jan as well I think,  play some golf in the 70's.  

Are the Bahamas warm in feb? I went in late NOV when I went and it was cold. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Are the Bahamas warm in feb? I went in late NOV when I went and it was cold. 

going the 27th through 2nd so it should be good.  I wanted to go in January but the weathers hit or miss which is why i pushed it back.  If i go see my parents i won't care if its 60 or 80 as it will be about golf.     

• Platinum Contributing Member

Morning.

2 cms (less thsn an inch) of fluff snow in the last couple hours. Heading out to salt.

Rain and in to 40's for Sunday/Monday. Should wash away what snow we have.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Morning.

2 cms (less thsn an inch) of fluff snow in the last couple hours. Heading out to salt.

Rain and in to 40's for Sunday/Monday. Should wash away what snow we have.

Yep, pretty much the same here. Sunday and Monday will likely take it all away. :sad:

Hey guys,  Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this thread like I should. This is my busy season for my prints. Plus I've been trying to get more winter scenes when the weather allows. Here are two from today.

Red or yellow?

December 06, 2019IMG_8932.jpg

December 06, 2019IMG_8931-2.jpg

• Like 2