Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Gold Member

@NaturallyAspirated

I just watched the ISS pass over Ft. Lauderdale Florida. Had I not known to look for it and just happened to look up I could easily have mistaken it for an aircraft. I was surprised just how bright it appeared to be given its size and altitude.  Pretty cool stuff!  :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

@NaturallyAspirated

I just watched the ISS pass over Ft. Lauderdale Florida. Had I not known to look for it and just happened to look up I could easily have mistaken it for an aircraft. I was surprised just how bright it appeared to be given its size and altitude.  Pretty cool stuff!  :bc:

If you are an iOS guy invest in Luminos by Wobbleworks.  You can track anything in the night sky.  It's probably the best app for iOS ever made for astronomy.

Neal

Morning-

32 / 30 and its white outside.  Windy as hell.  Lake Michigan sounds pissed off.  The xrays of my brides neck / upper back look like the letter S.  Traction, therapy and massages for now.  Cortisone shots for C2-3 and C4-5 in a few weeks or they might go in and burn the nerves.  No immediate surgery.  Brewers lost again....  Bucks open the playoffs VS Detroit Sunday. 

32 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

32 / 30 and its white outside.  Windy as hell.  Lake Michigan sounds pissed off.  The xrays of my brides neck / upper back look like the letter S.  Traction, therapy and massages for now.  Cortisone shots for C2-3 and C4-5 in a few weeks or they might go in and burn the nerves.  No immediate surgery.  Brewers lost again....  Bucks open the playoffs VS Detroit Sunday. 

Wishing your bride good luck in getting her neck & back pain under control.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wishing your bride good luck in getting her neck & back pain under control.

X2...frustrating when you see them in pain all the time and there is seemingly nothing you can do.

:gm1:

Waiting on snow, rain, freezing rain here....nothing yet.

• Thanks 1

Morning-

42 / 30 and cloudy.  A bit of rain overnight and the wind has finally died down.  Love Grilled cheese... 2-3 types of cheese and tomato. Side of soup or frys.  Not sure the hell we are dooing this weekend TBH but i'm sure we will come up with something to do.   Started watching Scandal on Netflix.  Not bad so far.

Schools are closed and it's an icy sloppy mess....thunder, lightning and freezing bullshit last night. Sadie almost had a heart attack....she hates thunder.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Schools are closed and it's an icy sloppy mess....thunder, lightning and freezing bullshit last night. Sadie almost had a heart attack....she hates thunder.

We were supposed to catch some of that in southern Ontario this morning but by the radar it looks like it will stay mostly in Michigan then up into northern Ontario.

We might see some of the tail end in the afternoon. Looks like Detroit/Windsor area will see thunder storms and heavy rain.