Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

When we left to go pickup a few groceries in NH it was cloudy and temps were in the 50's. By the time we got home it was sunshine and temps in the upper 60's. I had the greenhouse closed up and it was 89.3° when I opened the vent windows.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

When we left to go pickup a few groceries in NH it was cloudy and temps were in the 50's. By the time we got home it was sunshine and temps in the upper 60's. I had the greenhouse closed up and it was 89.3° when I opened the vent windows.

Rained this morning, then the sun came out and the lawn dried out enough to mow.  Now it looks like its gonna rain again.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Rained this morning, then the sun came out and the lawn dried out enough to mow.  Now it looks like its gonna rain again.

I wasn't expecting any sun here today. Forecast has thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow. We just hit 70° :yahoo:

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Was an awesome afternoon here

Turned out good here too. It just clouded up over the past ten to fifteen minutes and I can hear thunder to our west. Wet cow patties? :lol:

19 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It’s raining again in Chicago, the farmers are fucked.

Chicago was 80 on Saturday (right? ) and we were 45.  Sun came out for 30 min yesterday and thats about it for the past 4 days.  Depressing. 

• Thanks 1

Morning-

50 / 40 and partly cloudy.  Brewers won and the Bucks played like complete shit and it still took Toronto 2 OT's to win.  Our #2 and #3 guys getting paid a lot of $$$ cannot shoot 8 for 44, terrible just terrible.  Pretty sure game 4 will have a different outcome.   :bc: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jammin said:

Chicago was 80 on Saturday (right? ) and we were 45.  Sun came out for 30 min yesterday and thats about it for the past 4 days.  Depressing. 

That's a normal Spring for us. When we lived in NH we always looked toward the mountains on a sunny day to see them blanketed it clouds. Now we live there, LOL.

Morning. Currently darker than a pocket, raining and 59°. We've picked up .71" of rain since midnight. It was pouring buckets around 5am ⛈️

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

41 and rainy here with a frost advisory for tonight.

No frost expected around here according to the farm and garden report.

image.png

A few of us left northbridge yesterday for Leominster @ 9 am for a benifit ride for Veterans,,  sun shinning but still 58 oot, WITH no real rain in the forcast.......... well wouldnt ya know,  the fookin skys opened up as we were getting to American HD.  a band of heavy rain moved through Leominster for about an hour n a half! soaked everyone..    twenty miles south,  sunshine , warm and dry !!              i knew i shoulda gone to cape cod for the day,, :russian_roulette:                         it turned into a nice afternoon at least. 

• Haha 1

We gathered a couple inches of snow here yesterday in low 30 temps.  We fired up the stove one last time...for the last time again.  Meh...Northern MN by the big lake!  Still amazes me sometimes.

Looks like a beautiful day ahead with sun and 60’s.  The pure white is sure pretty.  When is winter coming again?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I saw some snow beside the road yesterday. It was a snowbank from this winter being sheltered by thick spruce trees. Fuck snow at this point :bigfinger:

fuck snow period.  60-80 year round would be great.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1