Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning-

40 / 30 and cloudy. Might see mid 50's and some sun later.  Clean the house, get cat litter, go take care of YD's cat, get my wife an "overdrive" coffee then group therapy at 9.  Cut lawns, rake, blow, trim etc after.  Thats about it for 6AM until 3 or so.  No clue what happens after 3.   National Mini Golf day and that fucker @ckf picks "eat what you want day.  :flush:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

50 here , sun be breaking. Have a local call, then to stepdaughters house to start her system . Then a nice ride to Franconia to start a system I put in a few yrs ago. Always stop at the cheese shop in sugar hill when I head that way.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

40 / 30 and cloudy. Might see mid 50's and some sun later.  Clean the house, get cat litter, go take care of YD's cat, get my wife an "overdrive" coffee then group therapy at 9.  Cut lawns, rake, blow, trim etc after.  Thats about it for 6AM until 3 or so.  No clue what happens after 3.   National Mini Golf day and that fucker @ckf picks "eat what you want day.  :flush:

I didn't want to get @SSFB all hot and bothered so early in the day :dunno:

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

50 here , sun be breaking. Have a local call, then to stepdaughters house to start her system . Then a nice ride to Franconia to start a system I put in a few yrs ago. Always stop at the cheese shop in sugar hill when I head that way.

That's my favorite of the big three notches in NH. I haven't ever tried the cheese at Harmon's. I think it was either you, or @Whiskey Tango Foxtrot that reminded me that they were even there.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't want to get @SSFB all hot and bothered so early in the day :dunno:

That's my favorite of the big three notches in NH. I haven't ever tried the cheese at Harmon's. I think it was either you, or @Whiskey Tango Foxtrot that reminded me that they were even there.

Ill see if they ship it this time of yr when Im there If they do , want me to send ya some?

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ill see if they ship it this time of yr when Im there If they do , want me to send ya some?

I wouldn't mind trying their sharp cheddar, but I stop by sometime when I'm in the area. Thanks for the offer though :bc:

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Morning-

:gm1:

Good lord Jammin your Saturday is quite busy! Sunny and chilly here...I need to grab some cat litter and look for some Creeping Thyme Plants...want to plant some ground cover and everything I've read says it's pet safe, grows easily and fast and is durable...perfect! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

That's my favorite of the big three notches in NH

In winter, I agree! Franconia notch is the best, that's the travel marker to crack the first road soda on our way sledding!

Summer, it's Crawford notch. Good "halfway point" to ride the wilds! :bc:  :saluting:

59 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

In winter, I agree! Franconia notch is the best, that's the travel marker to crack the first road soda on our way sledding!

Summer, it's Crawford notch. Good "halfway point" to ride the wilds! :bc:  :saluting:

Crawford would be my #2 with Pinkham last of the 3. Dixville Notch is wicked cool, but short. It's not very scenic as far as expansive views, but Sandwich Notch is pretty cool too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if i hadn't sold my bike this morning i prob would have taken a notch ride today.  

No sled and no bike whats next?   Move into a tiny home? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i think i am getting a prius and ride my mountain bike.  

Ya can ride it all the way to philly.

https://www.visitphilly.com/things-to-do/events/lgbt-pride-parade-and-festival/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

spot on.  for years my son heard me ranting about prius driving faggots when we would be driving to games and now I am going to become one.  

Morning-

42 / 32 and clear.  Happy Mothers day to all of our Moms :bc:   Brunch with YS and DIL at 10:30 and might go mini bowling after.  Brewers lost in 15 innings 2-1.  Big NBA game this afternoon.....  will be watching for sure. 

Woke up to mid 30’s here but, it looks like another day in the 60’s.  Temps are now starting to ramp up here with mid 60s predicted all week (away from the lake).  Still 20 degrees cooler down there.  I can leave here in a t-shirt and need a jacket in five miles.  :lmao: