Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The Warriors have put together an incredible run. I'm not sure what jammies team can do with them if they can get there :dunno:

win 1 maybe 2..... IF, IF we beat Toronto.   :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The Warriors have put together an incredible run. I'm not sure what jammies team can do with them if they can get there :dunno:

It is what it is...... besides, there's only one professional sports team in Wisconsin and they reside roughly 100 miles north of Milwaukee. :news:

56 minutes ago, jammin said:

win 1 maybe 2..... IF, IF we beat Toronto.   :bc: 

Good luck with Toronto :bc:

33 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It is what it is...... besides, there's only one professional sports team in Wisconsin and they reside roughly 100 miles north of Milwaukee. :news:

It's to bad they suck right now :news:    

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong ginger snaps....  Brewers, Pack and Bucks-  Nice 3-some sports teams in WI for a change.   :bigfinger:

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good luck with Toronto :bc:

It's to bad they suck right now :news:    

:bc:

And  :bigfinger:

41 minutes ago, jammin said:

Wrong ginger snaps....  Brewers, Pack and Bucks-  Nice 3-some sports teams in WI for a change.   :bigfinger:

:bc:

And  :bigfinger:

I believe I was still in diapers the last time the Bucks won a title and the Brewers have never won a WS. So, like I said Green Bay knows championships........Milwaukee sports teams? meh. :bigfinger::lol:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I believe I was still in diapers the last time the Bucks won a title and the Brewers have never won a WS. So, like I said Green Bay knows championships........Milwaukee sports teams? meh. :bigfinger::lol:

So you judge sports by championships? OK then....

Capture.PNG

22gkhgfryge21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

So you judge sports by championships? OK then....

Capture.PNG

22gkhgfryge21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Settle down crock pot, I'm just trying to ruffle Jammies feathers. :lol:This is a Wisconsin thing, keep the Fagtriots out of this. :pan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Settle down crock pot, I'm just trying to ruffle Jammies feathers. :lol:This is a Wisconsin thing, keep the Fagtriots out of this. :pan:

:lol:   Have fun with jammies         :jammin:     :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s seriously almost unbelievable.  

Agreed. Things were finally looking up for the Pats under Drew Bledsoe, then Brady came along and took it to a whole new level of play. I'm kind of surprised that the old man doesn't just say fuck football, it's time to find a nice private island and fuck his wife all day :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Wisconsin thing....here ya go!

9BB518DE-7A8D-494F-B3DA-53D64353A90A.jpeg.8411eca14480cbf27cb8e8b6f7a60344.jpeg

• Haha 2

Morning-

47 / 43 with rain north and south.  Brewers lost and the Bucks were on the receiving end of an ass kicking.  2-2 series now.  Lots to do then visit my mom and therapy. Ran some numbers yesterday and 281 days without a drink and climbing   :bc: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

47 / 43 with rain north and south.  Brewers lost and the Bucks were on the receiving end of an ass kicking.  2-2 series now.  Lots to do then visit my mom and therapy. Ran some numbers yesterday and 281 days without a drink and climbing   :bc: 

Windy, warm and rainy here...sorry bout your Bucks but damn good job on the not drinking deal...hang in there my man! 

• Like 1

I just checked my greenhouse and was able to maintain 55° in there last night with the help of an electric heater running on low. That was 15° over the low and it was very windy last night. Now I don't need to worry if we get a night or two where temps dip in to the 20's.