Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice, I always wanted to go in that light house. Just a short swim away lol

My brother has a beach house up on the hill overlooking the lighthouse. Back in the late 70’s we walked over at dead low tide and climbed up to the lighthouse. They soon tossed us out lol

• Like 2

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My brother has a beach house up on the hill overlooking the lighthouse. Back in the late 70’s we walked over at dead low tide and climbed up to the lighthouse. They soon tossed us out lol

I bet you couldn’t pull that stunt today probably get locked up. They should really do tours of that place.

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I bet you couldn’t pull that stunt today probably get locked up. They should really do tours of that place.

Watched them many times go over on the cable in a basket.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

that shits so expensive these days.  i remember doing the shacks across from the restaurant there for 200k and now they are 3-4x that.  

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Anyone here having issues with shipping shit?

My tools have been at a Fedex location since Saturday, not moving.

That shit happens with fed ex all the time for me. They don’t update their deliveries.  It just shows up even when it says it’s a thousand miles away.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That shit happens with fed ex all the time for me. They don’t update their deliveries.  It just shows up even when it says it’s a thousand miles away.

We've been having a lot of issues with DHL and Fedex at work, but this has been just sitting for a while now.  I called and spoke with a live human being.  They are going to start a case and go look for it, or something like that.  It was supposed to be here a week ago tomorrow.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

179922930_2104591466345371_6030854699376085028_n.thumb.jpg.f72bbba95917fbe94c25634aeadc9282.jpg

A once in a lifetime catch for our Detroit River native species crew last week! This real life river monster was tipping the scales at 240 lbs, measuring 6'10" long, and a girth of nearly 4'. Caught in the Detroit River, this fish is one of the largest lake sturgeon ever recorded in the U.S.

Based on its girth and size, it is assumed to be a female and that she has been roaming our waters over 100 years. So, she likely hatched in the Detroit River around 1920 when Detroit became the 4th largest city in America

• Like 1

21 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

We've been having a lot of issues with DHL and Fedex at work, but this has been just sitting for a while now.  I called and spoke with a live human being.  They are going to start a case and go look for it, or something like that.  It was supposed to be here a week ago tomorrow.

Now I'm a little miffed.  

The package has been found and it is expected to be delivered at the end of the day tomorrow, when we are not going to be in the area.

And Fedex isn't offering "customized delivery" at this time - ie - holding it at a Fedex location.

Threw some ribs on the smoker before we headed out to the field.  2 big racks on the GMG might be a little much!

Pulled the night shift until I could hardly see straight.  Then brought #1 up to ride around with grandpa for a while.  Once they are done with this field, they are going to go to the neighbor's to the south to dig all their fields.  He has brain cancer, so the neighbors are all pitching in to get the work done for him this year.  

PXL_20210501_122027732[1].jpg

PXL_20210501_131931130[1].jpg

• Like 3

Changed the oil and filter in the Expedition. Met with another siding guy guy. Measured a big window to replace the door over the second floor of the garage with a double hung. Gonna be big.....48” x 60”. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Got my microchip vaccine feeling good so far...

My 1st shot was no problem. The second shot knocked me down for a day or two. I didn't feel sick, just no energy to do anything.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 9:30 PM, racinfarmer said:

Anyone here having issues with shipping shit?

My tools have been at a Fedex location since Saturday, not moving.

The fed ex site always showed my shit over in Brooklyn Park facility  for like 3 days . Not sure why but when inbound from say Ohio it says left so and so facility then few hrs shows at MN Brooklyn Park and there it sit even though there is no way it got there that fast . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

The fed ex site always showed my shit over in Brooklyn Park facility  for like 3 days . Not sure why but when inbound from say Ohio it says left so and so facility then few hrs shows at MN Brooklyn Park and there it sit even though there is no way it got there that fast . 

No issues with Fedex or UPS for me. USPS on the other hand..........

1 minute ago, ckf said:

No issues with Fedex or UPS for me. USPS on the other hand..........

My shit showes on expected date or before . I just think there tracking software puts it at my local sorting station before it even gets there especially if there is no transfers before it get to the local transfer station .

If it gets transferred 3 times it shows every one and the times . Then the last one is almost as soon as it rolls the last station then sits till out for delivery usualy 2 or 3 days . 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, ckf said:

My 1st shot was no problem. The second shot knocked me down for a day or two. I didn't feel sick, just no energy to do anything.

I got the shot at 3 got home and continued putting together my kids never ending assembly swing set. I feel little weak in the arm I got it in but nothing horrible yet so far. Hopefully the 2nd is similar 🤞. Did you get Pfizer?

Edited by 800renegaderider

10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I got the shot at 3 got home and continued putting together my kids never ending assembly swing set. I feel little weak in the arm I got it in but nothing horrible yet so far. Hopefully the 2nd is similar 🤞. Did you get Pfizer?

No, I got the Moderna shot.

10 hours ago, ckf said:

No, I got the Moderna shot.

I got the same. After the second my arm wa,s sore and I was tired for a couple of days. I hope the micro chips don’t cause a problem?

I heard to short out the chips get a 9 volt battery and put your tongue on the terminals and it will render the micro chips useless......really I heard it on the inter webs.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I got the same. After the second my arm wa,s sore and I was tired for a couple of days. I hope the micro chips don’t cause a problem?

I heard to short out the chips get a 9 volt battery and put your tongue on the terminals and it will render the micro chips useless......really I heard it on the inter webs.

LOl, the sad thing is that some really believe in that BS :sad: