Check your account email address ×

Hey! do you think people will begin hiding

On 2017-09-09 at 9:20 AM, JEFF said:

Because that's exactly what's happening you fucking tard. Read up on what the actual deal is and get back to us.

Yeah... You and him are the bastion of successful people. Both complete and utter retards that need to be told what to think. 

The actual deal? Your fucktard President didn't do anything specific. He just made an announcement to remove something decent Obama did. He didn't have a plan. He just wanted to appeal to his racist base. 

On 2017-09-09 at 9:20 AM, JEFF said:

Because that's exactly what's happening you fucking tard. Read up on what the actual deal is and get back to us.

Yeah... You and him are the bastion of successful people. Both complete and utter retards that need to be told what to think. 

The actual deal? Your fucktard President didn't do anything specific. He just made an announcement to remove something decent Obama did. He didn't have a plan. He just wanted to appeal to his racist base. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Explain how the President can make DACA legal, so it can't be undone by the next President with the stroke of the pen.

He can't. Period. Congress needs to pass a law. Period.

He also 'announced' he would be a law and order President. He is simply upholding the law.

Do your job.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Explain how the President can make DACA legal, so it can't be undone by the next President with the stroke of the pen.

He also 'announced' he would be a law and order President. He is simply upholding the law.

Do your job.

Just leave Rev alone.  He's best left by himself...all alone with his complete and miserable ignorance.

Image result for baby crying in pen

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do your job.

/thread.  RevKevvieDi might need a few minutes to process what you just said, because it conflicts with the narrative that the CBC has fed him.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

One of the dumbest threads made by one of the dumbest posters here and praised by another of the dumbest members. :lol:

I used to think it was just an act but I realize now he's serious.  Pretty crazy for sure.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You can't fix Trump moron revkev

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I used to think it was just an act but I realize now he's serious.  Pretty crazy for sure.  

You should of seen him in the old HCS days.  this is pretty tame.

Multiple accounts, pretending to be a brother.

pure gold :lol:

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You should of seen him in the old HCS days.  this is pretty tame.

Multiple accounts, pretending to be a brother.

pure gold :lol:

:lol:

And he, him, himself, and their brothers.......BANNED one at a time.

Juat plain priceless. :lmao:

• Haha 2

On 9/8/2017 at 9:12 PM, revkevsdi said:

Undocumented children from Trump the way Jews had to hide from the Nazis?

Maybe one of them will write a book. 

perhaps you can sponsor  a few family's if you are so concerned about the illegal aliens living in the united states .

put up or shut the fuck up . oh I am sorry I forget not your personal responsibility you  just like to cry about it until the government taxes your neighbors to take care of it   

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Snake said:

Do your job.

He can't, however at the same time Trump untied his whole campaign of booting out every last illegal immigrant.  He now wants congress to make DACA a law, not simply rescind it and wrangle up those illegals.

Neal

On 9/9/2017 at 8:01 AM, revkevsdi said:

I guess you cunts support throwing kids out of the country. 

When they're illegals, yes.   Fuck them and fuck you, you piece of dog shit. 

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

DACA isn't a law or anything that has been approved by Congress you fucking retard.  It's simply an executive order that Obunghole FAILED miserably on, just like the rest of his presidency. You want to be pissed off at someone, get your facts straight and know what the fuck you're talking, you stupid fuckin Canuck retard. Now STFU , cunt. 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

perhaps you can sponsor  a few family's if you are so concerned about the illegal aliens living in the united states .

put up or shut the fuck up . oh I am sorry I forget not your personal responsibility you  just like to cry about it until the government taxes your neighbors to take care of it   

:owned:

This is awesome. 

People who thought trump would be a Better President than Hillary think I'm stupid. 

They also deny climate science. 

I'm really good with disagreeing with people who are that insanely stupid. 

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This is awesome. 

People who thought trump would be a Better President than Hillary think I'm stupid. 

They also deny climate science. 

I'm really good with disagreeing with people who are that insanely stupid. 

so did you cum in your own face