Check your account email address ×

Hey! do you think people will begin hiding

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this is some real fucked up shit . but 100% believable . total cunts this just needs to be pasted after every post they make

Just plain sad and bizarre.  But fucking funny as shit...until it gets ruined for everyone. :(

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean 'Intellectual Elite'.:lol:

Yeah....sometimes I forget. :lmao:

58 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Too funny, as long as we are tripping down memory lane.

Just stop. You were already ousted as  the ones running to the mods for protection, when you dared Tommy to post up proof of the P M's you guys were sending.

It was weak and pathetic.

Even sadder?

Rev Kev staying up all night crafting a suppose E-mail FROM a friend in the U S sent to him, bashing the united states as a shitty country, but among other mistakes, so dumb he uses Canadian spelling of words.   What a moron. :lol: Good times!!!!!

:lol: this explains a lot.

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  Rev and SeRena have to be the most famous duo in the Mod back panel on HCS.  The two biggest whiners EVER!  Start shit then try to find a sympathetic mod and let the PM's fly trying to plead their case of "everybody is being mean and breaking the rules!!!"

Priceless!!! :lol:

:lol:

Poor SeRena.  Idiotic and ignorant sadness at levels never seen before on forums. :lmao:

:lmao:

Dude, he'd to make up entire PM stories on how people were "breaking the rules"and make his case for bannings.  Mods would have to go back and read the whole god damn thread to find out what was going on!  And nope....he was lying.  Him and Rev were two of the biggest reasons the CE over there was shit canned.  Just too much maintenance from the constant whining about them being picked on.  They were like the two 1st graders that ran around giving everyone "wet willys" in class then ran to the teacher everytime they were pummeled for it. I mean...UNREAL!  Grown fucking men....supposedly.

No shit..  sad. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Lil Momo making shit up :lmao: I like the revisionist history :lmao: 

The Dude and I :owned: the forum and the whiney bitches :baby:

Oh I am sure you did you sweet little thing ....you owned them all real good :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The best proof is Dumbski's responses :lol: - still popping wood hoping to get me banned :lmao: Nothing says :owned: more than his responses :lol: 

And we've all seen how Lil Momo lives on a delusional world void of facts and reality :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The best proof is Dumbski's responses :lol: - still popping wood hoping to get me banned :lmao: Nothing says :owned: more than his responses :lol: 

And we've all seen how Lil Momo lives on a delusional world void of facts and reality :lol: 

Just to prove how bad you are, I voted for you to Not be banned from here at least once already! I believe it was CKF who started a poll to see if you should get the boot...I said NO since you hadn't broke the rules at that time. You and your Canadian protege have been ousted for the BS and constant lies / deceit. HSR was already lurking earlier...maybe he's on your side on this????  :read:  :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Too funny, as long as we are tripping down memory lane.

Just stop. You were already ousted as  the ones running to the mods for protection, when you dared Tommy to post up proof of the P M's you guys were sending.

It was weak and pathetic.

Even sadder?

Rev Kev staying up all night crafting a suppose E-mail FROM a friend in the U S sent to him, bashing the united states as a shitty country, but among other mistakes, so dumb he uses Canadian spelling of words.   What a moron. :lol: Good times!!!!!

Wow.  That's momo level strange right there.  Why do people think they can hide behind a keyboard like that.  I'm beginning to see the reasons for his obsession in the kayak thread.  "Screw Loose" comes to mind.  

PS.  Fuck you SnowRider.  You add zippo to this forum.  :bigfinger: 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hey DooDude.....You do know there are HCS mods here right dummy? :lol: 

Yep. I wonder if the guy that gave personal info to one of the Hcs psychos is here? One of the crazies was threatening to send his biker friends to my house. They ended up with a google street photo of the workshop across from my parents house. 

That mod was an ass but some of them had a tough go. Tom was a complete cunt but he actually tried to be fair when he became a mod.  The ones that tried to be fair made the psycho right really angry. Others used their new found "power" like a cop on a power trip. They try to bait a few of us into stepping over their imaginary line  

One guy from Atikokan was so stupid he couldn't even make a valid excuse to ban me. He just did it because he was tired of how much I upset his loser friends. That was the end of my fun  

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just to prove how bad you are, I voted for you to Not be banned from here at least once already! I believe it was CKF who started a poll to see if you should get the boot...I said NO since you hadn't broke the rules at that time. You and your Canadian protege have been ousted for the BS and constant lies / deceit. HSR was already lurking earlier...maybe he's on your side on this????  :read:  :lmao: 

HSR? I think he was the one that banned me. Are you suggesting he was on our side?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. I wonder if the guy that gave personal info to one of the Hcs psychos is here? One of the crazies was threatening to send his biker friends to my house. They ended up with a google street photo of the workshop across from my parents house. 

That mod was an ass but some of them had a tough go. Tom was a complete cunt but he actually tried to be fair when he became a mod.  The ones that tried to be fair made the psycho right really angry. Others used their new found "power" like a cop on a power trip. They try to bait a few of us into stepping over their imaginary line  

One guy from Atikokan was so stupid he couldn't even make a valid excuse to ban me. He just did it because he was tired of how much I upset his loser friends. That was the end of my fun  

The guy who posted the picture of your grandparents, or whoever, Aztek in the driveway and the clothesline in the front yard, lol,  got booted permanently if I remember correctly. Hell, I even 'got points' from Tom about merely mentioning or typing the word "Aztek". Thanks for confirming the part I said about how you bitch and moan incessantly about the mods and admin though.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

HSR? I think he was the one that banned me. Are you suggesting he was on our side?

DooDude....I'm suggesting you ask him what his thoughts are but I'm guessing he might stay out of this petty shit from years ago that you obviously can't get over

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Awww, you  poor little victim, face it, your idea of fair is far left      :lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Lil Momo making shit up :lmao: I like the revisionist history :lmao: 

The Dude and I :owned: the forum and the whiney bitches :baby:

Holy fuck they're still telling lies and really pissed off arent they?

we should have mentioned this ages ago. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The guy who posted the picture of your grandparents, or whoever, Aztek in the driveway and the clothesline in the front yard, lol,  got booted permanently if I remember correctly. Hell, I even 'got points' from Tom about merely mentioning or typing the word "Aztek". Thanks for confirming the part I said about how you bitch and moan incessantly about the mods and admin though.

I was worried about some asshole fucking around with my parents at the time. Not that there was much chance of 1. Someone carrying a gun across the border 2. Finding the house since even with the address and google street view they fucked up. 

The funniest thing is that all of you low life's saw a workshop and thought it was a fucking house. 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

DooDude....I'm suggesting you ask him what his thoughts are but I'm guessing he might stay out of this petty shit from years ago that you obviously can't get over

Me can't get over it???? Lol. How many posts have you and your psycho right buddies made about this? Talk about triggered.