Check your account email address ×

Hey! do you think people will begin hiding

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I was worried about some asshole fucking around with my parents at the time. Not that there was much chance of 1. Someone carrying a gun across the border 2. Finding the house since even with the address and google street view they fucked up. 

The funniest thing is that all of you low life's saw a workshop and thought it was a fucking house. 

Me can't get over it???? Lol. How many posts have you and your psycho right buddies made about this? Talk about triggered. 

You need to seriously lighten up.  Take a stress leave, go on a kayak trip.

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope I'm saying no one other than a far left loon be be what you would consider fair,

Well I thought some of the mods were fair. But all they had to do was apply the rules evenly and the rights would rage. It was funny to watch. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well I thought some of the mods were fair. But all they had to do was apply the rules evenly and the rights would rage. It was funny to watch. 

Like I said , your idea of even And fair have been disproved by your blatant left wing hypocrisy ,

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anybody mention the esteemed and honest 1250? :lol: 

:lmao: Several of the mods were/are a joke and it was fun watching them :backpeddle: and :whiteflag::lol: Their hypocrisy was easily exposed and when the unfettered right wing playground stumbled upon some resistance it turned into a major shit show :lol:  Good times 👍

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Several of the mods were/are a joke and it was fun watching them :backpeddle: and :whiteflag::lol: Their hypocrisy was easily exposed and when the unfettered right wing playground stumbled upon some resistance it turned into a major shit show :lol:  Good times 👍

The mods aren't the ones looking like the jokes

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So basically the opposite of this^^^^^ since maybe a total of 2 people here believe you at any given time with what you say. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But you have to admit the mods were in a no win situation. If they played fair their buddies held a grudge. 

Tom was really right wing he fucking hated me. But when he became a mod he tried to be fair. The other people fucking lost it on him. He once banned me for taunting an hcs member. One of the regulars threw a hissy fit over the rule changes and said he was quitting. I said something lame like "don't let the door hit you on the way out ". And got banned. Permanent points or some such thing. 

Remember how they cried when he played it close to the middle?

there were other good ones I can't remember their names right now. 

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you were just making shit up. Seems like you and the rest of the clown posse do a lot of that. 

Nope, most of your posts are far left drivel or outright hypocrisy based on your love of liars ,  taxcheats,  murders and rapists,👍

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But you have to admit the mods were in a no win situation. If they played fair their buddies held a grudge. 

Tom was really right wing he fucking hated me. But when he became a mod he tried to be fair. The other people fucking lost it on him. He once banned me for taunting an hcs member. One of the regulars threw a hissy fit over the rule changes and said he was quitting. I said something lame like "don't let the door hit you on the way out ". And got banned. Permanent points or some such thing. 

Remember how they cried when he played it close to the middle?

there were other good ones I can't remember their names right now. 

He was, huh?  :lol: 

I like how you two like to pretend it is all about your politics and nothing to do with being creepy weirdo's.   

:lol: at the two weirdos trying to write their edited version of history which puts the blame on everyone else. Funny how they are Hillary supporters and she can't help but do the same. 

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He was, huh?  :lol: 

I like how you two like to pretend it is all about your politics and nothing to do with being creepy weirdo's.   

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ding ding ding ding.  Nailed it.  :bc: 

You describe perfectly 1250 and other mods who PM'd personal info of members and spouses 👍  Is that what you are referring to and Lil Tom is seconding? :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So basically the opposite of this^^^^^ since maybe a total of 2 people here believe you at any given time with what you say. 

It's spot on and we all know you're a whining bitch :bc: 

You've whined on here to get me banned :lol: 

:lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's spot on and we all know you're a whining bitch :bc: 

You've whined on here to get me banned :lol: 

:lmao: 

Link? 

Prove your BS Fuckface....... :read:

Edited by Skidooski

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You describe perfectly 1250 and other mods who PM'd personal info of members and spouses 👍  Is that what you are referring to and Lil Tom is seconding? :lol: 

You sure have a tough time with every forum you are on.

No, I was referring to yours and Kevs inability to interact socially with people.  Politics aside, you two are socially retarded.  Have you two ever had a normal conversation between you, not ass slapping each other, just a normal conversation?  Think about it...........  Fucking weird.  

SWEET IGNORANT DUNNING KRUGER.......X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Dear Rev and SeRena.  You two were/are nothing more on HCS than you are here.  Repugnant little shits without value or credibility.  Holy Moly!  You two were laughed at just as much as you were here and even more within the Moderator back panel.  

Hard to believe you two even think for a second you "meant something" or "owned anybody" there.  Well, almost hard to believe. :lol:

And HEY SeRena.....didn't you put a little lying case together here and try to get me banned?  Uhhhhhhh....YUP.  Oh..the humanity!!!!  You add what was posted above to this site...and any other I've seen you stinking up:  "zippo".

Couple of awkward dorks in need of attention anyway that can get it.  

:lol:

• Thanks 1