Check your account email address ×

Hey! do you think people will begin hiding

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I actually felt bad for the kid. Seemed like he wanted out of that shithole. He isn't a dummy and probably would do well in a different environment. :dunno: 

He was actually a very sharp kid.  He was like 12 or 13 or something when he joined the forum.  He could hold his own with anyone here.  If he could just get out of Tanana he could make something of himself.  He may be almost 20 now but I'm not positive.  I'm going to send him a PM and say hello.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

He was actually a very sharp kid.  He was like 12 or 13 or something when he joined the forum.  He could hold his own with anyone here.  If he could just get out of Tanana he could make something of himself.  He may be almost 20 now but I'm not positive.  I'm going to send him a PM and say hello.  

tell him we'd all like to see him pop in here and also tell him machznot is in here talking shit about him to ensure he comes in :lol: 

Hey Zam, who was it that got me the "Banned" under my avi pic on hcs? That was some funny shit. All of those post of idiots asking how I'm still posting when banned. I was getting pm's on JD asking me what did you do now?:lol2::lmao:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Hey Zam, who was it that got me the "Banned" under my avi pic on hcs? That was some funny shit. All of those post of idiots asking how I'm still posting when banned. I was getting pm's on JD asking me what did you do now?:lol2::lmao:

Not sure.  HSR?  Maybe Jerry or Bontz?  I don't know.  Sick humor....it's how I got "Public Relations Officer". :lol:

....and you think you got questioned about your title!  Holy shit!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So now you're pretending you were there?
A little while ago you claimed not to know anything about HCS.

Cool story Zambo.

bull shit he was a mod there and has talked about it many times . just 1 more lie for the hour from your ass . no shocker 

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Poor choices :lmao: Hey fuckhead - don't flatter yourself :lol: You're a fucking delusional clown on here and epitomize how fuxked uo HCS mods are.....how's the new CE you reopened :lmao: 

I am convinced you get off on the abuse . fucking super  freak  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure.  HSR?  Maybe Jerry or Bontz?  I don't know.  Sick humor....it's how I got "Public Relations Officer". :lol:

....and you think you got questioned about your title!  Holy shit!!!

I think @xcr700 may have had something to do with it. I just remember the ones that hated me having a shit fit that I could still post. I was telling them the site was really easy to hack into.:lol2::lmao::lol2: The last time I went on there HSR changed it to trouble maker. I will only go back if @HSR changes it to moderator.:lol2: Some of them boys over there are just to easy.:lol2:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think @xcr700 may have had something to do with it. I just remember the ones that hated me having a shit fit that I could still post. I was telling them the site was really easy to hack into.:lol2::lmao::lol2: The last time I went on there HSR changed it to trouble maker. I will only go back if @HSR changes it to moderator.:lol2: Some of them boys over there are just to easy.:lol2:

This place may have pushed some of us over to the really, REALLY dark side. :lmao:

I actually gotta be careful when I post over there.  

Speaking of HCS....let me bounce over there for a bit....

Just now, Zambroski said:

This place may have pushed some of us over to the really, REALLY dark side. :lmao:

I would join you, but who the fuck knows what my pass word is?:slapping:

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's still alive?

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit he was a mod there and has talked about it many times . just 1 more lie for the hour from your ass . no shocker 

That's the thing about Zambo he'll post anything depending on his mood. It suited his story once to say he didn't know anything about HCS.  He's got a great back up too. He posts so much shit it's not like anything has the time to look through thousands of posts just to prove he's a liar. 

I mean your President is closing in on 600 lies since inauguration and your still behind him 100%. Why would be the point?

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's the thing about Zambo he'll post anything depending on his mood. It suited his story once to say he didn't know anything about HCS.  He's got a great back up too. He posts so much shit it's not like anything has the time to look through thousands of posts just to prove he's a liar. 

I mean your President is closing in on 600 lies since inauguration and your still behind him 100%. Why would be the point?

Since when is Clinton supporter concerned about lies?

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Seriously guy, take a couple Xanaxes, change your news sources and start clueing in. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Since when is Clinton supporter concerned about lies?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously guy, take a couple Xanaxes, change your news sources and start clueing in. :lol: 

You two should compare the Republican lies vs democrat and the costs. 

2 trillion and a shit load of US soldiers from bush and Cheney lying. We can add the foreign civilian deaths but you don't give a fuck about them. How much is the wall going to cost when Mexico says fuck you?  

What did Bill lying about a hummer cost?  What are the costs of hillary's lies?  Her leaked Wall Street speech, would she have handed anything more to Wall Street? Would she have reduced Wall Street regs?  Would she have made someone with close financial ties to Russia Secretary of State?  

His lies about global warming being a Chinese hoax are going to be really expensive. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

2 trillion and a shit load of US soldiers from bush and Cheney lying. We can add the foreign civilian deaths but you don't give a fuck about them. How much is the wall going to cost when Mexico says fuck you?  

What did Bill lying about a hummer cost?  What are the costs of hillary's lies?  Her leaked Wall Street speech, would she have handed anything more to Wall Street? Would she have reduced Wall Street regs?  Would she have made someone with close financial ties to Russia Secretary of State?  

His lies about global warming being a Chinese hoax are going to be really expensive. 

Your cherry picked outrage is well documented here,

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

how about the legacy cost of vietnam you fucking moron????

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should worry more about Trudeau.  He and Moroneau are doing far worst to harm our country than Trump will ever do to the USA.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell you what....start calling me out on my "lies".  I'd bet you'll find all that have seen me "work" here and on HCS to find my integrity to be beyond reproach. Even the ones that don't like me. :lmao: 

And I've been on HCS since 2009/10 you moron.  Point out where I said I wasn't...start with that one.  Good grief.  I didn't realize kayakers were such an imbecilic whiney sub-culture. :lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's still alive?

Yeah....but in the first time since I've been there, I can post something and it will stay on the "Active" page for days.  It's sadly weird.  Ownership is fucked over there with their don't care attitude and technology that rivals the 1990's.  Sad.

On 12/09/2017 at 7:37 PM, Woodtick said:

I still hate you :finger: