Check your account email address ×

Hey! do you think people will begin hiding

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You sure have a tough time with every forum you are on.

No, I was referring to yours and Kevs inability to interact socially with people.  Politics aside, you two are socially retarded.  Have you two ever had a normal conversation between you, not ass slapping each other, just a normal conversation?  Think about it...........  Fucking weird.  

Every forum? :lol: List them :lmao: 

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You describe perfectly 1250 and other mods who PM'd personal info of members and spouses 👍  Is that what you are referring to and Lil Tom is seconding? :lol: 

Dude.  You're in left field again.  I never once condoned what Don did to you.  I called him on it when it was brought to our attention here.  When he made up his BS excuse about a customer on the computer in his waiting room (or whatever it was) I called BS on that lame ass story too.  I've known Don for nearly 15 years and while I was surprised he would do something like that I didn't for even one second take his side or any of his made up stories on how things transpired.  

So there.  :bc: 

Edited by AKIQPilot

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  You're in left field again.  I never once condoned what Don did to you.  I called him on it when it was brought to our attention here.  When he made up his BS excuse about a customer on the computer in his waiting room (or whatever it was) I called BS on that lame ass story too.  I've known Don for nearly 15 years and while I was surprised he would do something like that I didn't for even one second take his side or any of his made up stories on how things transpired.  

So there.  :bc: 

Is Don 1250?  Because pretty sure that was the Mod that gave the psycho my info. 

He denied it but at the same time was dropping hints about the business I own.

In a lot of ways it's a big nothing because nothing came of it, but from this post it appears he did it to someone else as well.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SWEET IGNORANT DUNNING KRUGER.......X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Dear Rev and SeRena.  You two were/are nothing more on HCS than you are here.  Repugnant little shits without value or credibility.  Holy Moly!  You two were laughed at just as much as you were here and even more within the Moderator back panel.  

Hard to believe you two even think for a second you "meant something" or "owned anybody" there.  Well, almost hard to believe. :lol:

And HEY SeRena.....didn't you put a little lying case together here and try to get me banned?  Uhhhhhhh....YUP.  Oh..the humanity!!!!  You add what was posted above to this site...and any other I've seen you stinking up:  "zippo".

Couple of awkward dorks in need of attention anyway that can get it.  

:lol:

So now you're pretending you were there?
A little while ago you claimed not to know anything about HCS.

Cool story Zambo.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Is Don 1250?  Because pretty sure that was the Mod that gave the psycho my info. 

In a lot of ways it's a big nothing because nothing came of it, but from this post it appears he did it to someone else as well.

Yes.  Don is XCR 1250.  I am not accusing Don of doing anything wrong but I am saying that I didn't believe any of the BS excuses that Don gave as reasons for SR's personal info getting out.  I had no skin in the game but something stunk and I sided with SR on it.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So now you're pretending you were there?
A little while ago you claimed not to know anything about HCS.

Cool story Zambo.

Are you slow or just that easily confused?

@SnowRider wheres that link hack? Prove your shit out or it's just more in a very long list of lies coming from you

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You and SeRena got picked on?  I remember SeRena but not you, and most didn't support it.  

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes.  Don is XCR 1250.  I am not accusing Don of doing anything wrong but I am saying that I didn't believe any of the BS excuses that Don gave as reasons for SR's personal info getting out.  I had no skin in the game but something stunk and I sided with SR on it.  

Maybe it was him. Kind of shitty thing to do just to be a bitch.

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Are you slow or just that easily confused?

@SnowRider wheres that link hack? Prove your shit out or it's just more in a very long list of lies coming from you

I must admit I generally skim Zambo's posts. He does tend to go on .

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You and SeRena got picked on?  I remember SeRena but not you, and most didn't support it.  

Not picked on. Some asshole gave a nut job personal info so that he could try to intimidate us. 

Nothing came of it since there are only a few people who are big enough losers that they want to take things off the board. You know like Zambo and his ramblings about wanting to watch snow rider die. Didn't some psycho go after the former owner? You know those kinds of losers.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not picked on. Some asshole gave a nut job personal info so that he could try to intimidate us. 

Nothing came of it since there are only a few people who are big enough losers that they want to take things off the board. You know like Zambo and his ramblings about wanting to watch snow rider die. Didn't some psycho go after the former owner? You know those kinds of losers.

Zambo is harmless.  That African American couldn't kick his way out of a wet paper bag.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

All these guys going on about personal information are newer here.   They missed the zoso days :lol: posting folks houses, jobs, criminal mug shots and on and on :lol: 

While completely inappropriate............ it was kinda funny.  :snack: 

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It is just a sled forum and sometimes folk need to be brought back in line, but most are pretty good.

53 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zambo is harmless.  That African American couldn't kick his way out of a wet paper bag.  

Nothing about me is harmless.  But I get a free pass because of my skin color. :lol:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

SeRena made some poor choices with me...and now he can deal with me.  

Im not sure if you noticed but your bunk mate would really like to have this thread buried.  You must need more attention than him right now.

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'll never forgot Fred's drunken melt down on Christmas Eve where he went off the handle.  

That was awesome.  I think the funniest part was that Zoso had Fred's number to a T.  It was like Zoso had known Fred his entire life and new every detail about said life.  He was probably making it all up but Fred never denied a single allegation Zoso made.  That's what made it the most funny for me.  Zoso would accuse Fred of some wild indiscretion and Freds response was basically..."yea well so what.   what's your point".  I always laughed.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing about me is harmless.  But I get a free pass because of my skin color. :lol:

SeRena made some poor choices with me...and now he can deal with me.  

Hey Rev...not sure you noticed but your bunk mate would really like this thread to get buried. You must be a bit more starved for attention than he is right now.

:lol: Poor choices :lmao: Hey fuckhead - don't flatter yourself :lol: You're a fucking delusional clown on here and epitomize how fuxked uo HCS mods are.....how's the new CE you reopened :lmao: