Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma

ICEMAN!

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

They didnt call it right at all....they said it was going to be worse then Andrew....

and it would have been had it not headed more west, and lost some power over cuba, before heading north.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it's an exclusive commumunity and on an island so...the only minorities that are swimmers are his landscapers (Cubans).  So, he's pretty safe.  Not to mention, he doesn't stock Air Jordans. :lol: 

That ought to spin you up nicely into your early morning librul idiocy! :lmao:

Outstanding point! :bc:

Did anybody catch Brian "shot down in a helocopter" Williams on MSNBC last night talking about how Florida "lucked out" and "We're sorry the storn didn't hit as promised....errrr....as threatened..."  I SWEAR!!!!!  I actually stopped making my sandwich!!!!!  Catering to the doom and gloomers....like little Revy. :lol:

Why is your side so upset this wasn't as bad as predicted (promised...threatened)?  I (and most)  find that weirder than anything.

And where the fuck have you been?  I've actually missed you.  One or two knott-heads have tried to jump in here and fill your shoes...but it's just not the same.

who the hell is upset? I was visiting my parents in VA over the weekend. but generally, I'm finding the place a little boring again. I can only take so much idiocy until I need to take a break :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and it would have been had it not headed more west, and lost some power over cuba, before heading north.

who the hell is upset? I was visiting my parents in VA over the weekend. but generally, I'm finding the place a little boring again. I can only take so much idiocy until I need to take a break :lol:

Don't play coy with me youngster! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

OMG
And your aunt would have been your uncle if she had a dick.  Good ol' carnac never disappoints.  :lol2:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It's a good thing that Obama reestablished relations with Cuba. Cuba took one for the US. Thanks Obama and Fidel and Raul.....

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

exhibit A:

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OMG
And your aunt would have been your uncle if she had a dick.  Good ol' carnac never disappoints.  :lol2:

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The daily beat downs must be hard on you :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Daily beat downs lol. A bunch of special needs people pointing at you and calling you a retard isn't much of a beat down. 

Boy, I'd sure call it a "beat down".  And awfully embarrassing to boot!

Clean up your act.

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I freaking knew many of the resident dipshits would jump all over the hype because mother nature decided to take it more west, sparing a lot of damage, and weakening the storm:lol:

btw hats off to all the power companies headed south. we were driving back from VA on rt 81 and saw many convoys headed the other direction. I'd say we saw several hundred all together.

Discretion is always the better part of 

valor....regardless of the outcome evacuating was still the best option IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Ifs and buts is about all you have left these days.  Cling to them till your last breath.  

• Like 2

I have quite a few friends in Florida. So far it seems everyone is safe(edit see below). One friend is up here staying at her sisters place. Her house is in Naples which is on the water (ocean). She just got word today that the 2nd floor of her house is gone... We are going over there tonight for dinner so I guess we will find out more then. But this is going to be some kind of clean up here... The news this morning said FEMA has 17,000 restoration contractors on standby. $$$$ 

Edited by Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

We have a friend in Key West who stayed there during the storm. Nobody has heard from her in 2 days. 

Damn...hopefully she is OK and it's just a communication issue. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

We have a friend in Key West who stayed there during the storm. Nobody has heard from her in 2 days. 

Dang.  This was probably not a good one to hunker down in.  I'm sure power and cell service is out all over so maybe she is ok and just no communication.  Hoping for the best.

One of my coworkers has a winter place in Tampa.  She is worried about it.  Seems like it might be OK but she doesn't know for sure.  Hopes to find out today or tomorrow from the neighbors.