Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma

ICEMAN!

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I don't really have much sympathy for Floridians. I'm a bad person, I know. 

I haven't heard from my friends in Punta Gorda yet. 

Your friend Tyrone in Punta Gorda that like to lay HIS 12" ZUCCHINI TO YOUR BUNGHOLE????

Just now, f7ben said:

Your friend Tyrone in Punta Gorda that like to lay HIS 12" ZUCCHINI TO YOUR BUNGHOLE????

STFU, you warped transvestite!! They could be dead for all I know. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

probably not ......and if you pay me my $5000 I will apologize to Tyrone in punta gorda

I proved my case. you owe me 5 Gs, you welching bitch.

pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

fucking amishes :lol: they cant get to work unless you give them a ride cause technology is evil but they have 3 cans of grizz and a bottle of booz to go home to ....most backwards motherfuckers there are 

Well I'm sorry to tell you, you're amish out there in flatlanderville must be of some worthless ordnung compared to the ones we have here in the east.  These guys work like hell for peanuts compared to the english.  Many of the pole barn companys employ only Amish because they can flat out get it done.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well I'm sorry to tell you, you're amish out there in flatlanderville must be of some worthless ordnung compared to the ones we have here in the east.  These guys work like hell for peanuts compared to the english.  Many of the pole barn companys employ only Amish because they can flat out get it done.

I never said a word about how they work or what they cost you brain dead motherfucker .....I commented on their backwards idiotic way of life and the bullshit excuses and exceptions they make

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, hayward said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I never said a word about how they work or what they cost you brain dead motherfucker .....I commented on their backwards idiotic way of life and the bullshit excuses and exceptions they make

It's pointless Hayward.

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Girlfriend's place in Lakeland survived with no damage. Other trailers in the park did get damaged and a couple big trees came down. Over all, not so bad.

my grandpa and aunt are 20 minutes from there 

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Girlfriend's place in Lakeland survived with no damage. Other trailers in the park did get damaged and a couple big trees came down. Over all, not so bad.

How can that be.  Our resident meteorologists from Canada (iceman and revkev) claimed that Irma would be a Cat 4 storm with a 15' storm surge when it got to Lakeland.  They saw it on CNN so it has to be true.  

Good thing we had the hilljack from MooseJaw to keep them straight. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have Mennonites here. Its a different lifestyle and hard to understand from the outside.

There are many different orders in the Mennonite community. Some have the wood wheeled buggies, some have rubber tires and then some drive black cars. Some work the farms with horses while others will have open tractors. Some go without hydro, while some will have it just for the barn.

Around here, its not uncommon to see a horse and buggy go by and the driver will be talking on a cell phone.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

We have Mennonites here. Its a different lifestyle and hard to understand from the outside.

There are many different orders in the Mennonite community. Some have the wood wheeled buggies, some have rubber tires and then some drive black cars. Some work the farms with horses while others will have open tractors. Some go without hydro, while some will have it just for the barn.

Around here, its not uncommon to see a horse and buggy go by and the driver will be talking on a cell phone.

exactly ....they have horse and buggy here with LED flashers on the back

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

And Ben would piss on every one of them because they think differently than him........

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

exactly ....they have horse and buggy here with LED flashers on the back

:lol:listen to yourself  "exactly" .  Now you're some kind of authority on amish and mennonite culture or something.

Is there anything you DON'T know, ole wise one?  

The amish don't ride jesus sleds, don't blow off at the mouth 24/7 365 behind a keyboard, don't drive corvettes drunk, don't listen to slipknot (well some might), don't try to intentionally get their wives drunk enough to allow anal (at least i'm thinking they don't, or maybe they don't have to), so Benny says "fuck them and they're backwards ways".

Yeah Bhen, they're the one's who are backwards alright....

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So that's where the stereo types come from eh? :lmao: 

Nonsense, they were just rescuing those poor Jordans from drowning :lol:

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bad but I was expecting a little more damage.  The way Irma ripped through Cuba and the other islands on the way north I felt there would be nothing left of the area where the hurricane crossed the keys.  

Cuba and the other islands down there helped weaken it   Shitty for them, good for Florida 

5 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

True...I'm curious on how the bridges made out.

Yep, I was thinking that as well.  There's gonna be damage for sure 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good old southern yellow pine, hand notched stick framing.  All those older houses are built like cards.  No snow load to worry about.  Hell, I even had to put "hurricane" hangers on my trusses in my house here.  Built like a god damn bunker up here!!!!

:lol: same here :lmao:

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

:lol:listen to yourself  "exactly" .  Now you're some kind of authority on amish and mennonite culture or something.

Is there anything you DON'T know, ole wise one?  

The amish don't ride jesus sleds, don't blow off at the mouth 24/7 365 behind a keyboard, don't drive corvettes drunk, don't listen to slipknot (well some might), don't try to intentionally get their wives drunk enough to allow anal (at least i'm thinking they don't, or maybe they don't have to), so Benny says "fuck them and they're backwards ways".

Yeah Bhen, they're the one's who are backwards alright....

:groin:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS