Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma

ICEMAN!

say it aint so .....another black eye for the "science" worshippers :lol: fucking assholes cant even tell us which way a hurricane will go or how strong it will be when it gets there

BUT FOR SURE THEY CAN TELL US THE SEAS WILL RISE 20M IN THE NEXT DECADE IF WE DONT ALL STOP DRIVING OUR CARS :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

say it aint so .....another black eye for the "science" worshippers :lol: fucking assholes cant even tell us which way a hurricane will go or how strong it will be when it gets there

BUT FOR SURE THEY CAN TELL US THE SEAS WILL RISE 20M IN THE NEXT DECADE IF WE DONT ALL STOP DRIVING OUR CARS :lol: 

They did tell people and they were right as far as Cuba, St Martin and a bunch of other Islands were concerned.

It was pretty accurate for Hurricane Harvey as well.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They did tell people and they were right as far as Cuba, St Martin and a bunch of other Islands were concerned.

Yet some hilljack from Saskatoon was far more accurate in predicting the storms performance once it entered the Gulf.  Whats that fucking tell you?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yet some hilljack from Saskatoon was far more accurate in predicting the storms performance once it entered the Gulf.  Whats that fucking tell you?  

It tells me there were a lot of opinions regarding the hurricane and one person was more accurate.

Doesn't change the fact the inside of two weeks you've had the most powerful hurricane, the most flooding in Houston.

All in the same year with droughts, record breaking heat waves and monsoons in other parts of the world.

Last year locally we had the lowest water levels in 30 years. This year the river flooded higher than recorded.

The climate change scientists are right. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It tells me there were a lot of opinions regarding the hurricane and one person was more accurate.

Doesn't change the fact the inside of two weeks you've had the most powerful hurricane, the most flooding in Houston.

All in the same year with droughts, record breaking heat waves and monsoons in other parts of the world.

Last year locally we had the lowest water levels in 30 years. This year the river flooded higher than recorded.

When did the climate change scientists predict Houston would get flooded?  When did they predict your local water levels would be the lowest ever for this year and flooding last year.  I'll wait.  

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hilljack? Wtf? :lmao:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

People like you are the reason Ive invested heavily in overpriced green products that save the world.

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Predicting weather can and will go awry just like polls just ask Hillary Clinton. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Daily beat downs lol. A bunch of special needs people pointing at you and calling you a retard isn't much of a beat down. 

exactly

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Discretion is always the better part of 

valor....regardless of the outcome evacuating was still the best option IMO.

exactly

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ifs and buts is about all you have left these days.  Cling to them till your last breath.  

exhibit b

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I have quite a few friends in Florida. So far it seems everyone is safe(edit see below). One friend is up here staying at her sisters place. Her house is in Naples which is on the water (ocean). She just got word today that the 2nd floor of her house is gone... We are going over there tonight for dinner so I guess we will find out more then. But this is going to be some kind of clean up here... The news this morning said FEMA has 17,000 restoration contractors on standby. $$$$ 

from a tropical depression?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

We have a friend in Key West who stayed there during the storm. Nobody has heard from her in 2 days. 

from a tropical depression?

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

exhibit C.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Given the low death toll - I'd say the predictions were fairly accurate.  

When the next major hurricane is predicted to hit the US - let's send the Clown Posse down so they can report back about how inaccurate science is :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

how in the fuck can one even begin to correlate climate modeling to predicting the exact paths and strengths of storms? :lol:

The stupid fucks really are bizarre. :lmao: Dave is Doe Dumber stupid :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Ben can take JT for a ride and fly right off flat earth 

IMG_3186.JPG

that is so fitting. mark my word, 10 years from now when GW is obvious to even the rwws, they'll blame the dems for it, for not fixing things when they had a majority :lol:

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Given the low death toll - I'd say the predictions were fairly accurate.  

When the next major hurricane is predicted to hit the US - let's send the Clown Posse down so they can report back about how inaccurate science is :lol: 

Coach are you paying for the airline tickets? If you are I'll volunteer to go. 

Have you ever been experienced a hurricane? Sitting on your recliner while eating cheetios does not count...

Edited by T1R9sledder
  • Thanks 1