Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma

ICEMAN!

10 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

For the most part Florida lucked out from the storm. My wife's family all made out well.

Yes it was a total waste of time. Some flooding,  the odd roof ripped off. Storm surge was non existant.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

FEAR AND PERIL!!!!!!!!   IT'S ALL AROUND US!!!!!!!  GLOBAL WARMING IS DOING IT ALL!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Hey man, how come you didn't warn SeRena about that boomerang?  Jeez!  Some loyal lover you are!

:lmao:

Climate change not warming.............................easier to manipulate the narrative

9 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Cat 2 now....CNN reporters acting like its a Cat 5 :lol:

Good to see my predictions were somewhat correct.

I had to stop watching CNN by Saturday, I couldn't handle the doom and gloom. And they almost never showed actual scenes of damage.

And If I have to hear the phrase " hunker down " one more time I'm going to scream.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I had to stop watching CNN by Saturday, I couldn't handle the doom and gloom. And they almost never showed actual scenes of damage.

And If I have to hear the phrase " hunker down " one more time I'm going to scream.

Haven't watched CNN in well over a decade.  Not missing anything.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:bc:  

My family as well.  Was really worried about them staying.

No doubt!

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Haven't watched CNN in well over a decade.  Not missing anything.

Me either but I don't get any other US news channels so I wasn't getting live updates. But in reality the CBC was pretty good this weekend. (Did I just say that?) I watched that most of the time.

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Same here especially with SIL and family house is on a canal. 

Have cousins on canal,  others about 1/2 mile inland.  Boca Raton.

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I did watch the Key west Bar owners on Friday night all hammered up and dropping S bombs on CNN. Hurricane party.

But they showed the bar yesterday and its all gone. 

I don't know if it was the same bar, but my buddy had live feed of a bar down there he was showing me on his phone. Pretty crazy! 

I freaking knew many of the resident dipshits would jump all over the hype because mother nature decided to take it more west, sparing a lot of damage, and weakening the storm:lol:

btw hats off to all the power companies headed south. we were driving back from VA on rt 81 and saw many convoys headed the other direction. I'd say we saw several hundred all together.

They were justifying over hyping storms on news this morning by saying. If they don't, people will stay and get killed.

I get it. Anytime you are dealing with any storm there is a certain amount of unpredictability. better  safe than sorry.

I just wonder if less people will evacuate next time, and could be worse.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I freaking knew many of the resident dipshits would jump all over the hype because mother nature decided to take it more west, sparing a lot of damage, and weakening the storm:lol:

btw hats off to all the power companies headed south. we were driving back from VA on rt 81 and saw many convoys headed the other direction. I'd say we saw several hundred all together.

You're not labeled as "carnac" for nothing.:lol2:

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What? You mean like they were with Harvey? Calling for the worst flooding and up to 60" of rain. 

Or when they said this could be the most powerful storm on record. 

It was the most powerful storm on record. 

They called it right. It lost power and regained it like they said it would. 

it lost power faster than they thought but they made the right call. 

They didnt call it right at all....they said it was going to be worse then Andrew....

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why didn't you go hang out at your uncles place to protect it from l'otters?

Well, it's an exclusive commumunity and on an island so...the only minorities that are swimmers are his landscapers (Cubans).  So, he's pretty safe.  Not to mention, he doesn't stock Air Jordans. :lol: 

That ought to spin you up nicely into your early morning librul idiocy! :lmao:

30 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Yes it was a total waste of time. Some flooding,  the odd roof ripped off. Storm surge was non existant.

Climate change not warming.............................easier to manipulate the narrative

Outstanding point! :bc:

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

That's a Key Largo bar according to CNN......fake news...

Did anybody catch Brian "shot down in a helocopter" Williams on MSNBC last night talking about how Florida "lucked out" and "We're sorry the storn didn't hit as promised....errrr....as threatened..."  I SWEAR!!!!!  I actually stopped making my sandwich!!!!!  Catering to the doom and gloomers....like little Revy. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why is your side so upset this wasn't as bad as predicted (promised...threatened)?  I (and most)  find that weirder than anything.

And where the fuck have you been?  I've actually missed you.  One or two knott-heads have tried to jump in here and fill your shoes...but it's just not the same.