Check your account email address ×

Liberal Response to Trump Texas Visit

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski the liar :bc: 

:lol: It's sooooo easy for me to jerk your chain :lmao: You're an intellectually dishonest sack-o-shit 👍

Post up your wrestling picture dipshit! You know...the one where you should've learned your lesson about Google Images :lol: You're such an idiot that you didn't learn so here lets try this again. 

Take this pic you posted and drag and drop it into google images and let me know how fast you're led right to your work profile picture LMAO

Ok now...how intellectually dishonest was that? :read: 

5990f8c9e1e24_Dipshit(2).jpg.aa76fa589ec47116f5a21e3d6844c94b.jpg.b80eb282e29012615ed0eac2fdd14914.jpg

Take your time!!! Since I just had my coffee I need to go take my morning smidt ! :lmao: 

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe he should have said let's say a prayer and if possible folks please donate time, clothing, money, etc. for our fellow citizens who have suffered terribly from this tragic event.

So now religion is cool? And ask private citizens to donate money and goods? I thought the government was better at supporting those in need? 

Which is it vince?  

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Dumbski lying and getting :owned:  :lmao: 

Dude - you're acting like a guy who's lost the argument :bc: 

:lol: Dipshit says derp derp derp :owned::lmao: 

Dude - you're a fucking down syndrome dummy and there's not argument to begin with. :bc: 

10 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Maybe he shoulda lied and said he landed and had to wade through chest deep water. :lol:

I don't remember voting for Trump so he could pat my back and say everything is ok.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2017 at 8:45 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Face it Vince....your flow would be heavy no matter what he said.

:news: 

On 8/30/2017 at 8:55 PM, FAT DAVE said:

The thing is...no matter what he said...you libs would be critical.

Trump did much better on Wednesday via twitter and while he in was in MO to talk tax reform, but of course his instinct is always to give himself a feel good as evidenced on Tuesday while he was in Corpus.

Trump's Wednesday remarks on the ravages of the hurricane came at the top of an address in Springfield, Missouri, about the tax code. The president sought to reassure those who had lost loved ones and property. "We are here with you today, we are here with you tomorrow, and we will be with you every single day after to restore, recover and rebuild," he said.

Earlier Wednesday, Trump tweeted that on his Tuesday trip to Texas he had witnessed "first hand the horror & devastation" wrought by Harvey. He wrote that after seeing the widespread damage, "my heart goes out even more so to the great people of Texas!"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-reassures-harveys-path-49507360

22 hours ago, JEFF said:

So now religion is cool? And ask private citizens to donate money and goods? I thought the government was better at supporting those in need? 

Which is it vince?  

And Jeffery comes out of left field. Were you born this way, or are you suffering from early onset dementia? I'm not sure which it is Jeffery :dunno: 

27758.gif

On 8/30/2017 at 6:09 PM, Biggie Smails said:

You know the best part.....all this sniveling twattish behavior is going to blow up in their sour, smarmy, elitist faces and I can't wait.

Blow up in their faces AGAIN.  

Some on the left in the MSM understood for about a day after the election their bias helped Trump get elected.   Since then they've quadrupled down on the bias.   

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Let play who said.

"I would never vote for Hilary" 

me. at that time I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to make trump the gop candidate, so had to choose the better option. i did not vote for Hillary to lead the dem party, i voted for sanders. next.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some on the left in the MSM understood for about a day after the election their bias helped Trump get elected.   Since then they've quadrupled down on the bias.   

wtf is going to blow up in anyones face? just because you wing nuts get uptight at the stupidest shit doesn't mean the rest of the country does.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wtf is going to blow up in anyones face? just because you wing nuts get uptight at the stupidest shit doesn't mean the rest of the country does.

Its no surprise you do not see it.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Irony overload

Just now, Edmo said:

Irony overload

i hate to tell you, but the vast majority of the trump bashing is well deserved in the minds of most people. hence the reason his numbers are so low. these comments are pretty funny coming from the clowns who made huge deals out of petty, and very often, bogus Obama issues.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

me. at that time I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to make trump the gop candidate, so had to choose the better option. i did not vote for Hillary to lead the dem party, i voted for sanders. next.

:bla:

trump - i did not have anything to do with russia

media - oh yes you did, here's the proof

rwws - stupid media. this is going to blow up in their faces

:lol:

Slinger - I will not vote for Hilary Clinton. 

:lol::bc: 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its astonishing, isnt it? :lol:  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump earned the nomination, no one "made" him the nominee.  Oh and he won too.

i hate to tell you, but the vast majority of the trump bashing is well deserved in the minds of most people. hence the reason his numbers are so low. these comments are pretty funny coming from the clowns who made huge deals out of petty, and very often, bogus Obama issues.

Oh please.  This is why you take such shit from people.  Who are you to tell us what is in the minds of most people?  Only poll that matters is the election.  Oh, and Trump won that.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Post up one poll where party demographics are accurately distributed.   Virtually every poll that is posted on Trump's approval rating I've debunked by faulty polling demographics.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Post up one poll where party demographics are accurately distributed.   Virtually every poll that is posted on Trump's approval rating I've debunked by faulty polling demographics.

it's the same demographics that are used in every other poll. if you cannot see that trump's popularity has taken a major nose dive you are more delusional and dumb than previously thought. which i didn't think was really possible. you, wolfie, and several others in here really need to turn off rww radio and tv, and get out and see the real world.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its astonishing, isnt it? :lol:  

Trump earned the nomination, no one "made" him the nominee.  Oh and he won too.

Oh please.  This is why you take such shit from people.  Who are you to tell us what is in the minds of most people?  Only poll that matters is the election.  Oh, and Trump won that ****

*** with help from the russians