Check your account email address ×

Liberal Response to Trump Texas Visit

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Well it all boils down to you cant handle you lost the election....plain and simple.

That really is the bottom line....shame that he calls everyone else pussies yet can't admit this simple fact.

• Like 1

one other thing, fat dave. you can't see how lefties, who've watched righties try to nail the clintons with anything imaginable for decades, get a huge laugh out of trump being investigated for some serious shit just a few months into office?

outraged :lol: fucking paleez. the fact that you think that is telling, and not a surprise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it's a little odd broski is so interested in snowriders wrestling pics

Well, apparently she posted a pic that was supposed to be her and BOOM!  She apparently took it from Google images and she tried to pass herself off as soon type of wrestling hero.  BUSTED!

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

one other thing, fat dave. you can't see how lefties, who've watched righties try to nail the clintons with anything imaginable for decades, get a huge laugh out of trump being investigated for some serious shit just a few months into office?

outraged :lol: fucking paleez. the fact that you think that is telling, and not a surprise.

Dumb Dave isn't worth acknowledging.  Truth is Momo is smarter than him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, apparently she posted a pic that was supposed to be her and BOOM!  She apparently took it from Google images and she tried to pass herself off as soon type of wrestling hero.  BUSTED!

:lol:

well after seeing what the fuck you do with pictures i don't blame him, if that's what happened.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That really is the bottom line....shame that he calls everyone else pussies yet can't admit this simple fact.

what did you think of the latest on maddow tonight? mueller is getting closer and closer to nailing your boy.

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You lost...

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's a little odd broski is so interested in snowriders wrestling pics

Dumbski peddled a lie and Lil Momo runs with it :lol: Too stupid to figure it out :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dumbski peddled a lie and Lil Momo runs with it :lol: Too stupid to figure it out :lmao: 

Ahhhh.....denial.  Wait....did Russia post that pic?  Holy shit!!!!!  How pathetically embarrassing for you.  Normal though.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you are full of shit. christ you still do it.

God knows when you are lying Shitslinger so knock it off before he strikes your dumbass down. :lol:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Ignorance is bliss for Dumpers :lol: 

every fucking time you type you show how ridiculously un self aware you are . I honestly feel sorry for people who have to interact with you in person day to day . I am sure it is funny the first few weeks but after that fuck me

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

what did you think of the latest on maddow tonight? mueller is getting closer and closer to nailing your boy.

well if it was on maddow . WTF has she gotten correct in the last 9 years ?

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone should be outraged, mad, etc it's trumpsters. trump has done nothing but prove liberals were right about him from the start. so tell me fat dave, why should i be outraged?.

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

every fucking time you type you show how ridiculously un self aware you are . I honestly feel sorry for people who have to interact with you in person day to day . I am sure it is funny the first few weeks but after that fuck me

Trueist of :true: 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhhh.....denial.  Wait....did Russia post that pic?  Holy shit!!!!!  How pathetically embarrassing for you.  Normal though.

Exactly! He was the one caught lying yet again when he posted that picture. And now here he is lying about the lie saying I'm lying..... typical