Check your account email address ×

Liberal Response to Trump Texas Visit

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I usually catch a couple sound bytes on the way to work.  Classic shit.  You know those two ain't gonna last as a show, let alone as a couple. :lol: 

Have you heard Scarboroughs band....good gawd.:smack:

:lol:

poor smails. you know what ya fucking putz? swap obama in with trump. goes down there marketing some of his purchasable wear, doesn't interact with anyone, doesn't mention the victims, doesn't mention all the people helping, and you know what?

you'd be one of the first ones bitching up a storm. followed by wolfie, sludgey, racer, snake and all the other hacks.

so shove your outrage up your ass eh? :bc:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I usually catch a couple sound bytes on the way to work.  Classic shit.  You know those two ain't gonna last as a show, let alone as a couple. :lol: 

with all the rww dipshits watching/listening to it? i guarantee some are watching it now :lol:

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just hearing responses from CNN, MSNBC, etc. on Trumps visit to Texas and you know what fuck all of you. To the liberal cunts  here fuck all of you as well. Good god what a bunch of sniveling fucktards...you all need to go fuck off somewhere else.

stick with FNC 

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe he should have said let's say a prayer and if possible folks please donate time, clothing, money, etc. for our fellow citizens who have suffered terribly from this tragic event.

The thing is...no matter what he said...you libs would be critical.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor smails. you know what ya fucking putz? swap obama in with trump. goes down there marketing some of his purchasable wear, doesn't interact with anyone, doesn't mention the victims, doesn't mention all the people helping, and you know what?

you'd be one of the first ones bitching up a storm. followed by wolfie, sludgey, racer, snake and all the other hacks.

Dude youve been displaying nothing but outrage and hissy fits since the big defeat. :lol:

11 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

The thing is...no matter what he said...you libs would be critical.

That's why nobody really cares anymore.   White noise.  Except for us that find that noise tickles our ears. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

outrage :lol:

...and hissy fits. :lmao:

Just now, SnowRider said:

No doubt ignorance is bliss for Dumpers - look at the nerve I struck :lol: 

The Clown Posse responded in force :lmao: 

So you're just posting for reaction and dont stand behind any of it..... interesting.....

Just now, SnowRider said:

No doubt ignorance is bliss for Dumpers - look at the nerve I struck :lol: 

The Clown Posse responded in force :lmao: 

Poor SeRena....she thinks she's really upsetting people.  LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!  

"I'm a star!!!" :lol:

A little adjustment from daddy?

IMG_2283.JPG

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if anyone should be outraged, mad, etc it's trumpsters. trump has done nothing but prove liberals were right about him from the start. so tell me fat dave, why should i be outraged?.

Well it all boils down to you cant handle you lost the election....plain and simple.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I rarely if ever bitched about Obama but keep making shit up as you go.....it is your speciality.:thumb: