Check your account email address ×

Liberal Response to Trump Texas Visit

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just hearing responses from CNN, MSNBC, etc. on Trumps visit to Texas and you know what fuck all of you. To the liberal cunts  here fuck all of you as well. Good god what a bunch of sniveling fucktards...you all need to go fuck off somewhere else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Just hearing responses from CNN, MSNBC, etc. on Trumps visit to Texas and you know what fuck all of you. To the liberal cunts  here fuck all of you as well. Good god what a bunch of sniveling fucktards...you all need to go fuck off somewhere else.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch those channels Jim, just saying. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

Do yourself a favor and don't watch those channels Jim, just saying. :bc:

You know the best part.....all this sniveling twattish behavior is going to blow up in their sour, smarmy, elitist faces and I can't wait.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

You know the best part.....all this sniveling twattish behavior is going to blow up in their sour, smarmy, elitist faces and I can't wait.

I agree, but I agree with Joel too, don't watch it. Life is better that way. 

Do what I do. Get your news from SnowRider and Woolie, believe none of it, appreciate you aren't bat shit like MotoBhen or dumb like MomoSlinger, then go hit some golf balls. 

It's all good. :bc: 

• Haha 3

Just now, bussman said:

I agree, but I agree with Joel too, don't watch it. Life is better that way. 

Do what I do. Get your news from SnowRider and Woolie, believe none of it, appreciate you aren't bat shit like MotoBhen or dumb like MomoSlinger, then go hit some golf balls. 

It's all good. :bc: 

My wife had Martha Macallum on and I heard enough in two minutes to piss me off...then I took the dog for a walk so it's all good. :thumb:

:lol:

It's why I laugh so much.

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its good comic relief. :bc:

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

That's the only way I watch it now too. :bc: 

Watch Morning Joe sometime...you can literally see the hatred, smarm and arrogance oozing out of all their pores...not to mention Joe Scarborough and Mike Barnicle have the most punchable faces ever! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

What a crowd, what a turnout!! :fluffy: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ignorance is bliss for Dumpers :lol: 

We won't say congratulations yet........................really??

This jackass said nothing about the victims while down there, but don't worry we will congratulate ourselves later :thumb: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This jackass said nothing about the victims while down there, but don't worry we will congratulate ourselves later :thumb: 

Maybe he shoulda lied and said he landed and had to wade through chest deep water. :lol:

How the fuck do Ballsacks get gut hooked so easily?  I didn't think they needed to feed.

Ughhh....I feel so naive sometimes in the librul ways.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Maybe he shoulda lied and said he landed and had to wade through chest deep water. :lol:

No, he was shot down in a helicopter, was pinned down by sniper fire....THEN, had to wade through chest deep water.

Ask SeRena, she was there too!!!

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Maybe he should have said let's say a prayer and if possible folks please donate time, clothing, money, etc. for our fellow citizens who have suffered terribly from this tragic event.

42 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Watch Morning Joe sometime...you can literally see the hatred, smarm and arrogance oozing out of all their pores...not to mention Joe Scarborough and Mike Barnicle have the most punchable faces ever! :lol:

I usually catch a couple sound bytes on the way to work.  Classic shit.  You know those two ain't gonna last as a show, let alone as a couple. :lol: 

Maybe he should have said let's say a prayer and if possible folks please donate time, clothing, money, etc. for our fellow citizens who have suffered terribly from this tragic event.

Face it Vince....your flow would be heavy no matter what he said.

• Like 1