Check your account email address ×

Ummmmmm Venezuala, North Korea. Virginia WTF

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're drivel is so fuckng stupid and you're the only one can't see it :lol: 

i heard there are PM's from other Clown Posse members wishing you'd STFU :snack:

Oh really?  I'm so insulted and mad now that you say that!  I mean...BURN!  Right? :lol: Dude...give it up.  You can't win...and never will.  You're weak and stupid.

Oh,  and by all means...call them out. :lol:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're drivel is so fuckng stupid and you're the only one can't see it :lol: 

i heard there are PM's from other Clown Posse members wishing you'd STFU :snack:

I bet there's many more hoping you never came back.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Clearly.  We should take a vote!

Wrong is right!

Losing is winning!

Almost winning is winning!

1000 dem seats lost over last 8 is winning!!!!!

:lol:

Wire to wire!!!!!

Golfing isn't golfing, colluding with Russia isn't Colluding, lying isn't lying, threatening nuclear wars isn't being a war monger, putting wall street in charge isn't being in the bankers pocket. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Golfing isn't golfing, colluding with Russia isn't Colluding, lying isn't lying, threatening nuclear wars isn't being a war monger, putting wall street in charge isn't being in the bankers pocket. 

Swing and a miss.  That's three for you young hipster...off you go!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet there's many more hoping you never came back.:lol:

Ask me if I care :snack:  

:lmao: Most of you fuckers in the Clown Posse are so insecure and weak you can't fathom being in the minority on a forum.   The gang mentality is strong on FSCE..... 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Golfing isn't golfing, :lies: colluding with Russia isn't Colluding, :lies: lying isn't lying, :lies: threatening nuclear wars :lies: isn't being a war monger, :lies: putting wall street in charge :lies: isn't being in the bankers pocket.   :bullshit:    

Just now, SnowRider said:

Ask me if I care :snack:  

:lmao: Most of you fuckers in the Clown Posse are so insecure and weak you can't fathom being in the minority on a forum.   The gang mentality is strong on FSCE..... 

:lies: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

What is Trump playing baseball now? He should take it easy or those heel spurs will really act up.

Yawn.....

You know, every now and then you come up with some funny stuff.  Try that.

I like the fact that at the same time this was happening, some dumbass American got punched out in Germany for a Nazi Salute.  

It's such a great story because for any of us to know about it that dumbass American reported it.  Fucking snowflake.

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

See, this is where you confirm your stupidity. It's not me that is owning you, it's Trump. I'm just point it out because you are too stupid to notice. 

It's what I do daily...remind them how dumb they are supporting the Racist in Chief

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have no idea how SR and Z have the energy to throw insults at each other all day. It's actually impressive haha. You guys really should meet and do a FS-live boxing match. Could raise money so we never have to buy CMs again!!!!

Sr is already missing a chin and his dignity...i dont think he could spare to lose anything else.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I made it 6 words in.  Who is this fucking dipshit? :lol:  :dunno: 

Just another pussy ass Libtard Faggot 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It's what I do daily...remind them how dumb they are supporting the Racist in Chief

You calling anyone else dumb is :lol::lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Libruls are starting to get pretty bad. Slope's posts reek of anger and frustration....Lamar's are a complete failure from the get go but also desperate....MC's are anything he can find with the word Trump in it. 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do you gauge the effectiveness of your posts by how little they talk about the content and how much they concentrate on personal attacks?  

My personal favourite is when the people that spent years talking about Monica's bj, Benghazi and emails.   Are so quickly tired of hearing about Russia, the wall, health care reform etc. 

Obviously Trump gets bored because he finds a new way to fuck up every week.