Check your account email address ×

Ummmmmm Venezuala, North Korea. Virginia WTF

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you gauge the effectiveness of your posts by how little they talk about the content and how much they concentrate on personal attacks?  

My personal favourite is when the people that spent years talking about Monica's bj, Benghazi and emails.   Are so quickly tired of hearing about Russia, the wall, health care reform etc. 

Obviously Trump gets bored because he finds a new way to fuck up every week. 

What's funny is that they rubber stamp anything and everything he does even if it completely fucks them over as long as they think it's making "libruls cry"

:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe you guys should compile a list of who you think blindly defends Trumps here. Your broad brush is worn thin

You

Lil Momo

Momo

BOHICA

Racer

Sleeper

Snake

SVT

Bob

Fat Dave 

AC

Sludgey

Edmo

MXZ 800

Farmer

Thats a start 👍

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You

Lil Momo

Momo

BOHICA

Racer

Sleeper

Snake

SVT

Bob

Fat Dave 

AC

Sludgey

Edmo

MXZ 800

Farmer

Thats a start 👍

I can only speak for myself on this but...you're wrong! Not only wrong but way off base per usual so the rest of your list is very suspect. But....it's exactly what I suspected. Especially from you who everyone knows blindly pulls that "D" handle every single time and never has a bad thing to say about Democrats period.

I've told you a hundred times I not only did not vote for Trump but I do not support Trump. This alone proves how full of shit you are. 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can only speak for myself on this but...you're wrong! Not only wrong but way off base per usual so the rest of your list is very suspect. But....it's exactly what I suspected. Especially from you who everyone knows blindly pulls that "D" handle every single time and never has a bad thing to say about Democrats period.

I've told you a hundred times I not only did not vote for Trump but I do not support Trump. This alone proves how full of shit you are. 

Your constant pro Dump/Clown Posse drivel says otherwise👍  Then grow a pair and speak up against Dump on here instead of floundering around and supporting the pro-Dumpers. 

IMG_3357.JPG

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your constant pro Dump/Clown Posse drivel says otherwise👍  Then grow a pair and speak up against Dump on here instead of floundering around and supporting the pro-Dumpers. 

:lol:First bold -  How many times are you going to prove just how stupid you are? 

Second bold - Pay attention much? Doesn't seem like it with your bullshit responses 

Just now, Skidooski said:

:lol:First bold -  How many times are you going to prove just how stupid you are? 

Second bold - Pay attention much? Doesn't seem like it with your bullshit responses 

Post up a thread where you've gone tit for tat with a forum Dump supporter :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Post up a thread where you've gone tit for tat with a forum Dump supporter :snack:

First it's "Speak out against Trump" then switch it up to this^^^^ :lmao: 

First it's "Speak out against Trump" then switch it up to this^^^^ :lmao: 

Post it up - an example of where you've argued against Dump with a forum Dumper :snack:  Or are you still looking for you balls... :lol: 

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You

Lil Momo

Momo

BOHICA

Racer

Sleeper

Snake

SVT

Bob

Fat Dave 

AC

Sludgey

Edmo

MXZ 800

Farmer

Thats a start 👍

Pointing out what a hypocrite you , McLiar, Timeshare etc is not defending Trump 

I think the majority of your list is bullshit

Just now, SnowRider said:

Post it up - an example of where you've argued against Dump with a forum Dumper :snack:  Or are you still looking for you balls... :lol: 

Your list is shit...the majority on that list do not blindly support Trump. Nice try Derpster

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Post up where you've ever admitted that the DNC fucked up by putting up Shrillery instead of  Bernie?

I think the majority of your list is bullshit

Your list is shit...the majority on that list do not blindly support Trump. Nice try Derpster

:lmao: Exposimg your pussitis is so fucking easy :lol: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe you guys should compile a list of who you think blindly defends Trumps here. Your broad brush is worn thin

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - I did forget him.....Dumbski says nobody supports Dump on here though :lmao: 

^^^^ This is why you are intellectually dishonest, a liar and a hack :thumb: