Check your account email address ×

Ummmmmm Venezuala, North Korea. Virginia WTF

So your Russian installed President wants to go to war with Venezuala even though fewer people died in their protests than in West Virginia.

Trump evidently doesn't even know where the fuck Venezuala is . 

Then he threatened Nuclear war on twitter with North Korea for fuck sakes.

When he finished his round of golf he blames both sides in a dispute with Nazi's...... Hey!!!! didn't we already decide that in any dispute with Nazi's that the Nazi's are fucking wrong???????? You know fought a fucking war and all that.

Gotta give that worthless cunt Trump credit though. He is a whole lot more active on vacay than I am.

So much winning with this president . I for one am tired of it. 

But obviously not as tired as the residents of Guam who now have a bullseye painted on them by the twitter in chief. 

Are the freedom sledder Trumpsters still behind him?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Poor Rev.  Only one minute into his worthless rant thread and owned. :lmao:

Oh! I'm sorry. Was this all fake news? Nazi's weren't celebrating? Dumpster President wasn't being a complete fuck up with regards to North Korea and Venezuela? 

Great news. Thanks. Keep cheering the golfer in chief on dumfuck.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Oh! I'm sorry. Was this all fake news? Nazi's weren't celebrating? Dumpster President wasn't being a complete fuck up with regards to North Korea and Venezuela? 

Great news. Thanks. Keep cheering the golfer in chief on dumfuck.

I don't know what it was....I didn't read a fucking word of it.  Just went down to the mandatory lib-tard ownage posts that follow all your whiney threads. :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The Clown Posse :groin: Kev and Company 

:lol: Kev is spot on and the vsginal bleeding from the Clown Posse keeps getting worse :lmao: 

At what point is making fun of Trumpsters considered kicking someone when they are down? I would have guessed two months back but these dumbfucks are so punch drunk they don't know to stay down.

The Clown Posse :groin: Kev and Company 

:lol: Kev is spot on and the vsginal bleeding from the Clown Posse keeps getting worse :lmao: 

Uh...apparently Rev has owned everyone here. (even though all I saw was him getting slammed), so....if SeRena says it..thread over.  Rev wins! :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

At what point is making fun of Trumpsters considered kicking someone when they are down? I would have guessed two months back but these dumbfucks are so punch drunk they don't know to stay down.

Dude...you were fucked in the ass dry on the first post one minute in!!!!  And the hits kept on coming.  We're not laughing with you, you know?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Uh...apparently Rev has owned everyone here. (even though all I saw was him getting slammed), so....if SeRena says it..thread over.  Rev wins! :lol:

See, this is where you confirm your stupidity. It's not me that is owning you, it's Trump. I'm just point it out because you are too stupid to notice. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

See, this is where you confirm your stupidity. It's not me that is owning you, it's Trump. I'm just point it out because you are too stupid to notice. 

:lol: Clown Posse :owned: by a Canadian :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Taintrider has been 100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: he is a complete cock gobbeling FAGGOT 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're drivel is so fuckng stupid and you're the only one can't see it :lol: 

i heard there are PM's from other Clown Posse members wishing you'd STFU :snack:

:lol: Clown Posse :owned: by a Canadian :lmao: 

:lol: Clearly.  We should take a vote!

Just now, Momorider said:

Taintrider has been 100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: he is a complete cock gobbeling FAGGOT 

Wrong is right!

Losing is winning!

Almost winning is winning!

1000 dem seats lost over last 8 is winning!!!!!

Wire to wire!!!!!

• Thanks 1

You're drivel is so fuckng stupid and you're the only one can't see it :lol: 

i heard there are PM's from other Clown Posse members wishing you'd STFU :snack:

:lies: and :bullshit: from the imbicile who has been 100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

• Thanks 1