Check your account email address ×

Trump Does Not Rule Out "Military Option" in VENEZUELA

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I love how all of you so called "conservatives" have zero issue with us spending money we don't have, using resources that don't need to be wasted, and risking lives unnecessarily playing world police all over the flat earth over stuff that has nothing to do with us. You are like a bunch of old women and you are not conservatives. 

its faggots watching a football game and cheering for their team.....it obviously doesnt matter to them that their teams are comprised of child rapists and thieves fucking their children and robbing them blind

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I love how all of you so called "conservatives" have zero issue with us spending money we don't have, using resources that don't need to be wasted, and risking lives unnecessarily playing world police all over the flat earth over stuff that has nothing to do with us. You are like a bunch of old women and you are not conservatives. 

What resources were wasted by Trumps words? I say ignore NK and fuck Venezualela but MCs obsession with everything Trump is fun.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

What resources were wasted by Trumps words? I say ignore NK and fuck Venezualela but MCs obsession with everything Trump is fun.

Why do you keep giving Dump a pass for his bizarre behavior and ineptness? :snack:

Are you still proud to call yourself a Dump supporter? :lmao::lol::lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why do you keep giving Dump a pass for his bizarre behavior and ineptness? :snack:

I don't give him a pass and considering the alternative was Hillary it is what it is.

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's not what I'm talking about Jim and you know it. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

WTF is wrong with this idiot?

Trump Does Not Rule Out "Military Option" in VENEZUELA

Source: CNBC

President Donald Trump on Friday said he would not rule out a "military option" in Venezuela. 

"We have many options for Venezuela, including a possible military option, if necessary," Trump told reporters at his New Jersey golf club on Friday. 

The president did not answer a question about whether American troops would lead that potential operation. 

"We don't talk about it. But a military operation, a military option, is certainly something we could pursue," he responded. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/11/trump-on-venezuela-im-not-going-to-rule-out-a-military-option.html

reporter asked regarding Venezuela what options are one the table right now to deal with this mess? Trump we have many options for Venezuela. and by the way I am not going to rule out a military option we have many options for Venezuela. and just after that what did he say ?

I support peace I support I support safety and I support having to get very tough if we have to to protect the American people and to protect our alleys  

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I support peace I support I support safety and I support having to get very tough if we have to to protect the American people and to protect our alleys  

Huh, it's almost like they left that part out to try to make him look bad. I can't believe they would do such a thing. :crazy:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

exactly what was Bizarre or inept about this off the cuff press exchange ?

really I want to know ?

A real answer not one of your bull shit pivots like you give 98% of the time

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

exactly what was Bizarre or inept about this off the cuff press exchange ?

really I want to know ?

A real answer not one of your bull shit pivots like you give 98% of the time

oh boy you are asking way to much from slopedusky

Not sure exactly what point some here are trying to make but I think the point should be that Trump stating that he "won't rule out a military option" for Venezuela is pretty bizarre since there's really zero threat to the US from Venezuela. Venezuela is crumbling via its own government, why would he even answer the question like that?

45 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not sure exactly what point some here are trying to make but I think the point should be that Trump stating that he "won't rule out a military option" for Venezuela is pretty bizarre since there's really zero threat to the US from Venezuela. Venezuela is crumbling via its own government, why would he even answer the question like that?

because if he was asked and said I am not going to answer that it would also cause a rush to the tampon isle for the ones crying about him saying what he said . and lets not forget the military option was not all that was said. the reporters were pretty much hounding for the response they wanted     

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

because if he was asked and said I am not going to answer that it would also cause a rush to the tampon isle for the ones crying about him saying what he said . and lets not forget the military option was not all that was said. the reporters were pretty much hounding for the response they wanted     

I don't think so......Trump has neglected to answer many questions from the media during his term so far, just like all Presidents.

Do I think many are making too much out of this? Absolutely. Trump says alot of things that are clearly for the camera and that he can't even remember a short time later. At the same time, this is a prime example of him giving an answer to a question which serves as a proverbial self inflicted bullet wound to the foot. 

On 8/12/2017 at 8:45 AM, Mainecat said:

You guys agree with Trump.....Holy fuck

oh stfu

On 8/12/2017 at 9:02 AM, $poorsledder$ said:

"Trump puts on his underwear, left leg first, right leg second.",  left calls for an investigation into hidden agenda.

Dude, take up stamp collecting or puzzles or something............ 

No kidding.  Day after day.  I get that he's a liberal, but he's a liar, which is the worst kind of liberal.

On 8/12/2017 at 9:41 AM, Anler said:

On 8/12/2017 at 9:44 AM, f7ben said:

its faggots watching a football game and cheering for their team.....it obviously doesnt matter to them that their teams are comprised of child rapists and thieves fucking their children and robbing them blind

Speaking of two other dipshits who also need to stfu. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

This is just stupid.  How some are taking Trumps word's out of context to make them feel sad inside about it all is just plain ridiculous.  That nation needs some simile of peace restored right now....period.

Liberals would be all about doing this if Hillary was in office stinking up the furniture with her lying, gross, shameless and shabby self.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is just stupid.  How some are taking Trumps word's out of context to make them feel sad inside about it all is just plain ridiculous.  That nation needs some simile of peace restored right now....period.

Liberals would be all about doing this if Hillary was in office stinking up the furniture with her lying, gross, shameless and shabby self.

Out of context?  The fucking Clown your stupid ass supports has continual examples of,drivel that make him questionable to lead.  Year you support him regardless.  You are the problem.  👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Out of context?  The fucking Clown your stupid ass supports has continual examples of,drivel that make him questionable to lead.  Year you support him regardless.  You are the problem.  👍

SBYL and skilz.  But take some solace in knowing it's not all your fault.  A combination of sub-standard weak, chinless and ignorant genes have been passed down for generations.  Combine that with an extremely poor parenting technique which, I'm sure you are practicing now,  takes the brunt of the blame.  

Seriously, a culling is important at this point in America.  Do us all a favor.  I'll even grant you respect afterwards!  Something you want soooo badly. :lol: