Check your account email address ×

Nissan workers reject the uaw

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

A 2015 study by the Center for Automotive Research found that Nissan paid an average of $44 an hour in pay and benefits, toward the low end of all automakers. 

That's more than three times what you the 12.50 an hour you bragg da about paying

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

My BIL died 10 years ago and I am retired.

we never hired slave contract workers like you do.

fuck off now you lawn grub

More lies , you wee quite proud of the 12.50 an hour guy you claimed a few months back , I paid 12.00 an hour ,,,, in 1993 you greedy hypocrite,

And still no union even though you extol the virtues of them an every turn 🖕

Now put me back on ignore or admit you lied about that too ,

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems like the UAW needs to target MC.:lol:

I gave him a list of unions that would be happy to, extort his BiLs Company sonhe could take the high road for his so- called employees but his personal greed and hypocrisy seem to override his liberal/ union concerns for his "slave labor" 

he's a hypocritical ass of the highest order .

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They voted for Trump too.....nuff said.

What does that have to do with anything...they have rejected the UAW for the last 20 years yet you sit here like the good little elitist basically calling them stupid and thinking you know what's best for them.

Edited by Biggie Smails

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A 2015 study by the Center for Automotive Research found that Nissan paid an average of $44 an hour in pay and benefits, toward the low end of all automakers. 

so in a low cost of living state they pay 44/hr.  Pretty fucking good and much better than most other jobs in those markets.  Lets face the fact that all these auto workers are well paid,  very few could find other jobs making what they make whether that be with a foreign or domestic company.  

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

What does that have to do with anything...they have rejected the UAW for the last 20 years yet you sit here like the good little elitist basically calling them stupid and thinking you know what's best for them.

It says a lot. Read what they voted for.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Read what I posted....I know you don't know what benifits are you cheap ass.

You pay 12.50 an hour in 2017 and you have the stupidity to give me shit  about  about paying 12.00 an hour in 1993,? you're pathetic , not to mention you, as a union cheerleader should have had a union representing your "wage slaves " many years ago but your personal greed took presidence over your profits, 

just STFU , you have no credibility,  to that you ever had any

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, Mainecat said:

Healthcare is 10.00 an hour, add in unemployment insurance, vacations, workers comp, sick time and holidays and the hourly might be 15.00 a hour

12.00 in 1993 as opposed to 12.50 in 2017 ? You're a pathetic fraud , just admit what a greedy hypocrite you are

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was their decision...just come out and call them ignorant hicks....you know you want to.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Healthcare is 10.00 an hour, add in unemployment insurance, vacations, workers comp, sick time and holidays and the hourly might be 15.00 a hour

Its not even a middle class wage, but please continue.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

so in a low cost of living state they pay 44/hr.  Pretty fucking good and much better than most other jobs in those markets.  Lets face the fact that all these auto workers are well paid,  very few could find other jobs making what they make whether that be with a foreign or domestic company.  

Mississippi has the lowest cost of living in the country. He doesn't remotely know what that means.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Uncle Parcel pays $450 per week in benefits. That's $11 an hour. I would say $33 an hour in Mississippi buys a shit ton of bass boats and double wides.

Union Boy should quit the union and delivering packages and head down south where he belongs and build cars :snack:  you'd fit in - MS is 49th or 50th in education and we all know you're a dumbass :lol: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah it does . It say's they voted to keep their damn good paying jobs vs ending up in the unemployment line which is EXACTLY what would have happened if they went UAW .   Nissan would have shut that plant down before the members had a chance to hand their first months ransom check to the UAW .   Good for them

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah it does . It say's they voted to keep their damn good paying jobs vs ending up in the unemployment line which is EXACTLY what would have happened if they went UAW .   Nissan would have shut that plant down before the members had a chance to hand their first months ransom check to the UAW .   Good for them

So given the fact someone who works in manufacturing can no longer be the sole bread winner and keep their family comfortably in the middle class - what is your solution to empower the worker?   I read a lot on here about how billion dollar corporations and the wealthy elite influence politicians to the dismay of many on here but many always seem to defend them on issues such as this.  Do you think the weakening of unions has had a direct effect on the polarization of poor and rich with a shrinking middle class?