Check your account email address ×

Feds , uaw six figure chiefs , skimmed monies for personal use, more indictments

Damn, they are both robbing the worker.

The conspiracy deepened as prosecutors charged a fourth person in a $4.5 million corruption scandal involving two pillars of the auto industry, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and the United Auto Workers. High-ranking leaders of FCA and the UAW with six-figure salaries, often cast as adversaries in bitter labor battles, conspired to dip into a multimillion fund created for training blue-collar workers, prosecutors alleged.

This really hurts the UAW. I'd be furious if they were living large on my dime. Corrupt pieces of shit these 4 are. And putting a dark cloud over the whole union. :flush: 

Anyone surprised? Years ago the local I was in got busted up by the feds. Guys were mobbed up to the highest level. 3 guys had 13 cars that the union paid for. Lake Tahoe vacations, the one ba was charging up to 5 meals a day on the union expense account. Their monthly expenses were between $50,000 and $70,000 a month. And this was just 1 of hundreds of Chicagoland locals. I can't imagine how much money the UAW has. 

Edited by Anler

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Anyone surprised? Years ago the local I was in got busted up by the feds. Guys were mobbed up to the highest level. 3 guys had 13 cars that the union paid for. Lake Tahoe vacations, the one ba was charging up to 5 meals a day on the union expense account. Their monthly expenses were between $50,000 and $70,000 a month. And this was just 1 of hundreds of Chicagoland locals. I can't imagine how much money the UAW has. 

900 million last time I checked. :lol: 

I have some family that are higher ups in the UAW. Trust me, I've seen it all.