Check your account email address ×

Nissan workers reject the uaw

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So given the fact someone who works in manufacturing can no longer be the sole bread winner and keep their family comfortably in the middle class - what is your solution to empower the worker?   I read a lot on here about how billion dollar corporations and the wealthy elite influence politicians to the dismay of many on here but many always seem to defend them on issues such as this.  Do you think the weakening of unions has had a direct effect on the polarization of poor and rich with a shrinking middle class? 

Theft and extortion the lefts only solution to,any problem 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So given the fact someone who works in manufacturing can no longer be the sole bread winner and keep their family comfortably in the middle class - what is your solution to empower the worker?   I read a lot on here about how billion dollar corporations and the wealthy elite influence politicians to the dismay of many on here but many always seem to defend them on issues such as this.  Do you think the weakening of unions has had a direct effect on the polarization of poor and rich with a shrinking middle class? 

Empower the worker?  They told the union to stfu and are happy.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking....apparently empowering the worker only counts when people like MC and Slope agree with their actions.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is MS - 50th in education :lol: 

Anyhow - is there a correlation between the weakening of unions and the shrinking middle class along with an increase of working poor?  If not - then what are the causes for an increased percentage and amount of money flowing to the top?  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anyhow - is there a correlation between the weakening of unions and the shrinking middle class along with an increase of working poor?  If not - then what are the causes for an increased percentage and amount of money flowing to the top?  

So like I said to MC why don't you just come right out and call them ignorant hicks...what is it with you elitist liberal cunts? How do you know these Nissan workers in MS aren't living a middle class lifestyle?

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

So like I said to MC why don't you just come right out and call them ignorant hicks...what is it with you elitist liberal cunts?

Are they last or near the bottom in education or not?   How about the other questions Jimmy - any ideas? :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Are they last or near the bottom in education or not?   How about the other questions Jimmy - any ideas? :snack:

I know what the stats say but that doesn't make these people stupid and not in control of their own destiny.

Edited by Biggie Smails

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So like I said to MC why don't you just come right out and call them ignorant hicks...what is it with you elitist liberal cunts? How do you know these Nissan workers in MS aren't living a middle class lifestyle?

I'm talking about the national trend Jimmy - any ideas? :snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm talking about the national trend Jimmy - any ideas? :snack:

We are talking about Nissan Workers in MS and The UAW and all you have done is insult their intelligence and ask more questions...not playing your game.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

We are talking about Nissan Workers in MS and The UAW and all you have done is insult their intelligence and ask more questions...not playing your game.

:lol: I keep forgetting MI wants to be just like MS :lol: It's a race to the bottom Jimmy and I'm asking what's causing it and you keep deflecting :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: I keep forgetting MI wants to be just like MS :lol: It's a race to the bottom Jimmy and I'm asking what's causing it and you keep deflecting :lmao: 

You are doing the deflecting. Done with you.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You think the guys working the blue collar automotive jobs in MS or MI are highly educated?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think the guys working the blue collar automotive jobs in MS or MI are highly educated?

Not the point.....MS produces a lot of dummies across the board who are notorious for voting against their own best interests. Like this guy: 

IMG_3222.JPG

Oh Jesus.  Go fuck yourself SeRena.  Dumb ass troll playing your usual games.  You work a 19 year olds job from your kitchen office for Christ's fucking sake!!!! :lol:

"Tell the class" all your brilliant ideas of what's best for everyone.

Keep up the good work you fucking coward lib-twaddle chinless Jethro shirt wearing Carnac #2.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not the point.....MS produces a lot of dummies across the board who are notorious for voting against their own best interests. Like this guy: 

IMG_3222.JPG

Right because in your "highly educated" mind Hillary Clinton cares about you and all those poor dumb workers in MS....good lord you are an arrogant liberal elitist cunt. :lol:

BTW the guy in the meme is wearing a South Carolina hat....doubt he is from MS.....I figured such a highly regarded football man like you would know how serious they take the game in the south.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Right because in your "highly educated" mind Hillary Clinton cares about you and all those poor dumb workers in MS....good lord you are an arrogant liberal elitist cunt. :lol:

BTW the guy in the meme is wearing a South Carolina hat....doubt he is from MS.....I figured such a highly regarded football man like you would know how serious they take the game in the south.

SC or MS - same southern stupidity :lol: 

Hillary much more so than Dump :bc:  Now - any answers to the questions yet?  I thought you were done with me.... :lmao:      

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh Jesus.  Go fuck yourself SeRena.  Dumb ass troll playing your usual games.  You work a 19 year olds job from your kitchen office for Christ's fucking sake!!!! :lol:

"Tell the class" all your brilliant ideas of what's best for everyone.

Keep up the good work you fucking coward lib-twaddle chinless Jethro shirt wearing Carnac #2.

Does a folding table and basement count?  :snack:

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Plenty of creepy stuff going on there already.  Is there room for a table next to the well?

SR Silence.jpg

Hey - do you know where k can get a good office chair?  The folding chair I'm using kind of sucks...:snack: