Check your account email address ×

For The Forum Mouthbreathers....

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Snow rider why bother with these clowns? I spend way less time here because of the overwhelming amount of idiots posting.

You have 750+ posts, I wouldn't call that spending way less time here. You certainly are at the top of the list of overwhelming idiots, your line is all fucked up  after that piss poor cast.

Edited by snoughnut

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You have 750+ posts, I wouldn't call that spending way less time here. You certainly are at the top of the list of overwhelming idiots, your line is all fucked up  after that piss poor cast.

You dont matter.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

:owned::lmao: 

• 3 months later...

Oh indeed....there is some bet settling up to do.  And I'm pretty sure the tally is more than $500 too.  I'm thinking it's at least $1000.  And it may be $5000+  Don't worry though my little sweet pea SR, I'll go back and find it all.  You shouldn't worry your pretty little self about all that.  In the mean time, get your wife to take some more "look how cool I am" pics while you are standing on your sled at your dealer. :lmao: Maybe get another class from them on how to change belts and fuses.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh indeed....there is some bet settling up to do.  And I'm pretty sure the tally is more than $500 too.  I'm thinking it's at least $1000.  And it may be $5000+  Don't worry though my little sweet pea SR, I'll go back and find it all.  You shouldn't worry your pretty little self about all that.  In the mean time, get your wife to take some more "look how cool I am" pics while you are standing on your sled at your dealer. :lmao: Maybe get another class from them on how to change belts and fuses.

?

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, you think sr is a Pea?

This might be accurate then.

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

always wondered who buys a tinfoil doo for a backwoods bouncing off the trees  sled?  nice t bag motion to compensate for a chassis refined over 15yrs to stay flat . . now I get it .

Oh...he's gonna "school you" on deep pow riding.  Not only is he the smartest here, he's the best off trail rider.  People from the outskirts of Green Bay share that due to their deep yearly snowfall.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...he's gonna "school you" on deep pow riding.  Not only is he the smartest here, he's the best off trail rider.  People from the outskirts of Green Bay share that due to their deep yearly snowfall.  :lol:

He logs trail miles and that's it. From all his bullshit he's spewed I think he only goes off trail when blows a corner at 40 and ends up in the bush. And from recent history shown here...he can't school a 5 year old