Check your account email address ×

John McCain has brain tumor removed

good , I hope the motherfucker dies slow and painful.....Like MIA torture style

He and his war mongering have directly led to the pain and suffering of an untold amount of people.....if there is a hell he has a special spot in it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I was betting on dementia. Hope his family is doing well as can be. I'm sure he is a good guy voting record aside.

Yep, he's still more respectable than NY liberals with the name Clinton or Trump. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

50 bucks says the old tools keeps his post and prob runs again

You know you can't make bets when your post includes the word "probably", right? :bc:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

14 month average survival rate , egghh 

Brain tumors are ugly. Two of my best friends growing up got them at the same time. One died a year later and the other is still here but struggling bad. When they start drilling on your skull you'll never be the same.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

He and his war mongering have directly led to the pain and suffering of an untold amount of people.....if there is a hell he has a special spot in it

Crappy. One of the shitiest people ever. 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is why you have so much growing up to do.  Until you've walked in his shoes, and seen what he's seen, what makes you the judge of all things foreign policy?  Jesus you come off as dumb with a capital D at times.  I've wanted the guy to resign for a while now, but still don't wish shit like that on anyone.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This is why you have so much growing up to do.  Until you've walked in his shoes, and seen what he's seen, what makes you the judge of all things foreign policy?  Jesus you come off as dumb with a capital D at times.  I've wanted the guy to resign for a while now, but still don't wish shit like that on anyone.

I think Bent is in his mid to late 30's, there's not much hope for him.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  Not gonna get all Benny Crocker on the mo fo.  But it's time for him to pass the baton.  Hope he recovers and then time to Retire it up!!!!!  

I have some friends in the Scottsdale and Chandler areas in AZ. Most of them are pretty republican and they hate McCain. I guess someone ran against him last election and they were all pulling for the other candidate. But unless you have the support of the party you arent going to unseat anyone. Especially a senator of 27 years. 

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

McCain is a good man and a patriot, I wish him the best but this cancer he has is real nasty. It sucks that a man who has suffered what he has just couldn't flame out with a massive grabber.

A true American Patriot.

Just now, snoughnut said:

I think Bent is in his mid to late 30's, there's not much hope for him.

The foaming at the mouth rants get old.  Not even defending McCain, but no one talks like that with any serious level of decorum.  I guess in Bens world we avoid all conflicts, and everything will be peachy keen.  If it were only so simple.