Check your account email address ×

'If Trump wins, I might leave America for good'

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Taylor Swift said she would also leave, here's hoping.

these type of articles always amuse me... heard the same thing from libs about Bush and Trump before.  most don't ever follow through.    

I didn't click on the link but I'm still waiting to see all of those who claimed they'd leave after the 2016 election, to get the F out of Dodge.  Go away - please.  You're not as important as you think you are!

• Like 2

The loons from either side of the parties. We don't live in a monarchy and thankfully have checks and balances. Biden's not killing you and neither is Trump.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

i'm still waiting for Meril Streep to say goodbye from 2016.....

friend of mine was going to leave if Bush2 got a second term... he's still here and threatening the same thing again.  for amusement I email him real estate listings for South America all the time.  :)

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

Proof liberals let emotions speak instead of common sense.   Been dozens of celebs alone to make this claim and I can't think of one who actually did it. 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

friend of mine was going to leave if Bush2 got a second term... he's still here and threatening the same thing again.  for amusement I email him real estate listings for South America all the time.  :)

yeah, the adult thing to do is just grin and bear it and make the best of things, even if the situation sucks.  

and if people are still hell-bent on entering this country, that tells me it's still better here than any place else i'd say.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, hayward said:

i'm still waiting for Meril Streep to say goodbye from 2016.....

Shit ... it wasn't just her.  John Stewart was whining that he'd leave the PLANET :lol2:  Throw in the other morons like Kathy Griffin, Rosie O'Donnell, etc.  Maybe the 2024 whiners who say they'll leave can go to Palestine and fight the good fight!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Shit ... it wasn't just her.  John Stewart was whining that he'd leave the PLANET :lol2:  Throw in the other morons like Kathy Griffin, Rosie O'Donnell, etc.  Maybe the 2024 whiners who say they'll leave can go to Palestine and fight the good fight!

You’re right.  I had forgotten about those uppity wackjobs.

Thats one thing about Dennis Rodman, he’s at least got some balls....

2 hours ago, hayward said:

yeah, the adult thing to do is just grin and bear it and make the best of things, even if the situation sucks.  

and if people are still hell-bent on entering this country, that tells me it's still better here than any place else i'd say.

honest to God... he stopped by today at lunch and hung out in my office for twenty minutes while I ate.   

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

honest to God... he stopped by today at lunch and hung out in my office for twenty minutes while I ate.   

so where's he moving to?:lol:

37 minutes ago, hayward said:

so where's he moving to?:lol:

idk, but I did kick his bee hive when he walked in.

he can literally live anywhere though if he wants out bad enough.  ;)

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Explains a lot 👍

hot women, great food, good riding... what's not to like?

unless... that's not your thing

:dunno: