Check your account email address ×

FS Closing

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Do Neal and Joel get severance packages?

Of course. There are getting 3 years salary in their severance package. Their health insurance will be up to them going forward though. FS doesn't have enough cash on hand to cover it :(

Just now, steve from amherst said:

happy april 1st to you too John

Same to you, Steve!  :lol:

Years ago our club put on our website that we would be investing in the new snowmaking technology that allows for making snow at any temperature and have a 3 mile loop in White Lake State Park for summer riding. We got tons of emails inquiring about it :lol:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Do Neal and Joel get severance packages?

Jelly of the month club 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's the gift that keeps giving all year long.

Im keeping the Christmas lights though

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Jelly of the month club 

Grape?

5 hours ago, ckf said:

It was with great sadness that I have decided to close FS. Today, April 1, 2024 will be our last day.

I'm calling bullshit, the contract with Vertical Scope said April 15th is the last day of Freedom Sledder, April 16th is when they will merge Freedom Sledder, Hard Core Sledder, Doo Talk & Political Town Hall and flip the switch to the newly merged site. Per the V.S. contract Joe Pisscunt & Pit Grunt will run and oversee the new site "Sledding With Cunt & Grunt" all posts will be rated G - 8 and the language filter will be turned on, no warning or vacations you will just be banned from "Sledding With Cunt & Grunt"

:thumbsup:.......... :beer_cheers:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ICG said:

What's the asking price for this  defunkt  Web site?

Outstanding Leader has already purchased site. Soon be known as Best Korea Sledder.

Thank.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm calling bullshit, the contract with Vertical Scope said April 15th is the last day of Freedom Sledder, April 16th is when they will merge Freedom Sledder, Hard Core Sledder, Doo Talk & Political Town Hall and flip the switch to the newly merged site. Per the V.S. contract Joe Pisscunt & Pit Grunt will run and oversee the new site "Sledding With Cunt & Grunt" all posts will be rated G - 8 and the language filter will be turned on, no warning or vacations you will just be banned from "Sledding With Cunt & Grunt"

:thumbsup:.......... :beer_cheers:

To be fair at times this site seems to be "sledding with cunt and grunt". I'll let you figure out who is who..:lol:

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Please PayPal my final commission check before the close of business today @ckf 

• Haha 1