Check your account email address ×

Where is

Just now, SSFB said:

Are you kidding me? Stevie fucking Wonder can see this forum has issues. How much time do you have? :lol:

See what happens when you make assumptions and start with the wrong premise?

Instead of always trying to defend your position, Why not ask the members what they see and what can be done to fix it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

You seem to know alot about what is happening, What needs to be done to draw more members?

Actual honest discussion and not labeling people who disagree as evil is the main issue.

Again, too much shitbag behavior. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Actual honest discussion and not labeling people who disagree as evil is the main issue.

Again, too much shitbag behavior. 

I  manage about 180 union employees, This place is a breath of fresh air some days

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

Instead of always trying to defend your position, Why not ask the members what they see and what can be done to fix it?

It's not defending any position.  When people disagree here 96.5% (or more) of what is posted here would never be said one on one in person.  Picture yourself talking one on one in person.  You can still not agree which is fine but you either walk away and agree to disagree or fold your tail between your legs and just walk away.

Not on a forum.  The keyboard just gets the shit kicked out of it for no constructive reason.

• Like 2

It would be great to draw more membership on the forum, Not the same 10 folks posting every day.

Getting back to the OP i hope all is fine with HSR

Edited by toslow

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

It's been mentioned here several times over the years that members should voice their opinions and even post a poll on what they think should change here. However, that rarely happens. Then there's the partisan aspect of where trolling and shitbag behavior is somehow fine when it's someone they agree with but then it's a terrible thing when someone they disagree with does it. 

There's plenty of members here who manage to not post in certain threads or cross the line. On the flip side, there's the members who cannot stop posting in those threads or crossing the line. Those members also tend to be the people who do the vast majority of the complaining. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Just get it all out there. Who is that member? 

Woolie according to internet lore he crashes and destroys forums :lmao:

Just kidding. We all know it’s HSR.

:bc:

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, toslow said:

I  manage about 180 union employees, This place is a breath of fresh air some days

Been through contract negotiations once. I was on the company side and if you kept some amount of respect and civil conversation you made progress.  If either side didn't it was a shit show and no process was made.

As far as the OP.  HRS has just chose not to participate in any threads.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, toslow said:

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

It's been mentioned here several times over the years that members should voice their opinions and even post a poll on what they think should change here. However, that rarely happens. Then there's the partisan aspect of where trolling and shitbag behavior is somehow fine when it's someone they agree with but then it's a terrible thing when someone they disagree with does it. 

There's plenty of members here who manage to not post in certain threads or cross the line. On the flip side, there's the members who cannot stop posting in those threads or crossing the line. Those members also tend to be the people who do the vast majority of the complaining. 

Go To P.M....... :thumbsup:

:lolz:

• Haha 3

isn't this a snowmobile site first and foremost, or is it a CE drama queen site with a sprinkling of snowmobile related material? 

idk tbh... but it seems to me as though many wouldn't be here at all if not for this sub-forum because they contribute little to nothing sled related on the dedicate snowmobile sub-forums.

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

oh btw... Fuck Trump

:)

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

isn't this a snowmobile site first and foremost, or is it a CE drama queen site with a sprinkling of snowmobile related material? 

idk tbh... but it seems to me as though many wouldn't be here at all if not for this sub-forum because they contribute little to nothing sled related on the dedicate snowmobile sub-forums.

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

oh btw... Fuck Trump

:)

Its a Current Event site, the C.E. use to be the 1st/top forum on here everything else comes 2nd......:lolz:

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If it weren't for Covid, Trump & Biden this forum would be in great shape....but it isn't.

Isn’t that what makes the CE great? People not being able to handle world events, watching them “rationalize” it, then enjoying the meltdowns? 

That’s why I’m here at least.

:pc:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Doug said:

It's not defending any position.  When people disagree here 96.5% (or more) of what is posted here would never be said one on one in person.  Picture yourself talking one on one in person.  You can still not agree which is fine but you either walk away and agree to disagree or fold your tail between your legs and just walk away.

Not on a forum.  The keyboard just gets the shit kicked out of it for no constructive reason.

Absolutely.  The vast majority of members have no desire to look at how they treat other members, and consider becoming more gracious, or ignoring something if they get upset over it.

Neal

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If it weren't for Covid, Trump & Biden this forum would be in great shape....but it isn't.

And the entire moderation team 🤣🤣🤣 

You can never give nerds power they don't know how to handle it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Dripper you try so hard to have relevance.  I pity you.

Neal

Something tells me everyone on the other site agrees with one another except for a small few. Maybe one or two. There was probably more, but they were driven away.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Something tells me everyone on the other site agrees with one another except for a small few. Maybe one or two. There was probably more, but they were driven away.

Probably true, but people bitch about one another no matter where they are.

Neal

51 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Its a Current Event site, the C.E. use to be the 1st/top forum on here everything else comes 2nd......:lolz:

so it's basically TBP with snowmobile content?

39 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Absolutely.  The vast majority of members have no desire to look at how they treat other members, and consider becoming more gracious, or ignoring something if they get upset over it.

Neal

:bigfinger:

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1