Check your account email address ×

Where is

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Nobody gave a shit, And nobody would give him att, That's what made it funny. He didn't shit in every thread, as this is what's happening now. Fuck three posts in and its all trump all day and night

Thats satire, right? :lol: That guy fucked up more threads than anyone else on this forum could ever touch. He would regularly post nothing more than a picture of a bull taking a shit. The guy was a complete troll who allegedly met maybe one member on this forum or none at all. His posts would regularly derail any thread and he got plenty of attention. 

Hell, one of the main reasons given by members who went to TBP was that Momo wasn’t there to fuck up every thread. :lol:

• Haha 1

It was one character, seems now anyone who and no matter what that post is gets trolled, don't matter what side it is.

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Honestly i don't give a rats ass about trump or biden, but the topics are starting to get old with the same bullshit day in and say out. 

That’s the exact same thing people used to say about Momo yet they would keep responding. 

I’ll tell you the same thing I told them, use some self control and quit responding. 

When is the last time you logged off the forum for a week or two at a time? Never?

Just now, SSFB said:

That’s the exact same thing people used to say about Momo yet they would keep responding. 

I’ll tell you the same thing I told them, use some self control and quit responding. 

When is the last time you logged off the forum for a week or two at a time? Never?

Ah you've got a short memory my friend

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

It was one character, seems now anyone who and no matter what that post is gets trolled, don't matter what side it is.

Big mystery why that is the case, right? :lol:

Hey you're the mod, if you want to keep defending the way the forum and direction things are going, Half atter

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Which part is wrong?

You banned me for a wk or you forgot that so that 7 days wasn't a big deal at all. I guess you win

Edited by toslow

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No more talking about current events in the current events section.

Yeah no shit.... especially during an election year.   Lets just skip the politics.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah no shit.... especially during an election year.   Lets just skip the politics.   

15 trump threads is a little excessive no?

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

People are getting bored with talking about CE in CE. 

I don't even know what that means? common era

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

Hey you're the mod, if you want to keep defending the way the forum and direction things are going, Half atter

I’m not defending anything, I’m giving you my perspective on things you posted. Your perspective on the trolling specifically as it relates to Momo is dead fucking wrong. That’s a fact. 

I’d be one of the last people to defend the direction this forum is going, it’s just for different reasons than what you believe. The main problem is that there’s too much shitbag behavior here as a result of people who can’t handle the trolling and differing views in politics. You got a vacation which is not the same thing as voluntarily stepping away from the forum. People that can’t handle the trolling just need to figure out a way to handle it or step away voluntarily. If they can’t do that and they act like a shitbag then they will be dealt with.

HSR hasn’t been here for a week now so what excuse is there?

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

What happens if you just don’t read or respond to them?

Thats right, nothing!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’m not defending anything, I’m giving you my perspective on things you posted. Your perspective on the trolling specifically as it relates to Momo is dead fucking wrong. That’s a fact. 

I’d be one of the last people to defend the direction this forum is going, it’s just for different reasons than what you believe. The main problem is that there’s too much shitbag behavior here as a result of people who can’t handle the trolling and differing views in politics. You got a vacation which is not the same thing as voluntarily stepping away from the forum. People that can’t handle the trolling just need to figure out a way to handle it or step away voluntarily. If they can’t do that and they act like a shitbag then they will be dealt with.

HSR hasn’t been here for a week now so what excuse is there?

Honestly I really don't care, if you as a mod wants to let the forum go to shit then that's on you. Take a look and see the people dropping off and try to figure out why.

plus the folks that don't even post i'm sure are lurking but just don't want to waste the time with the bullshit that happens every day. And no i'm not attacking you or anyone else on here just giving mu opinion although it don't matter, i'm sure a lot of people will agree with it

Edited by toslow
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, toslow said:

Perhaps..... I think I started two of them in the last 24 hours.  I  I don't think I'm usually the one who starts them however..... Usually there are plenty to go around or Trump ends up getting mentioned somehow in totally unrelated threads:lmao: and I admit I do defend the GOAT 🐐 when the topics are brought up. It is what it is.

Honestly I really don't care, if you as a mod wants to let the forum go to shit then that's on you. Take a look and see the people dropping off and try to figure out why. plus the folks that don't even post i'm sure are lurking but just don't want to waste the time with the bullshit that happens every day

You won’t even make an attempt to respond to the points made. 

I’ve been here since 2008 or 2009 when the forum started. I know why it’s where it is today. You pretend to.

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I’ve been here since 2008 or 2000 when the forum started. I know why it’s where it is today. You pretend to.

No need to respond, momo is history

I've also been here from the beginning and i've not payed that close enough att to why it's the way it is today, 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’ve been here since 2008 or 2000 when the forum started. I know why it’s where it is today. You pretend to.

I don't pretend to know nothing about the inner workings of the forum But you admit that the forum has issues?  What can be done to grew the membership

Edited by toslow

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

No need to respond, momo is history

Yet you didn’t even attempt to contend the other points made. What do you expect to happen?

I've also been here from the beginning and i've not paid that close enough att to why it's the way it is today, 

Seems that way. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yet you didn’t even attempt to contend the other points made. What do you expect to happen?

Seems that way. 

You seem to know alot about what is happening, What needs to be done to draw more members?

1 minute ago, toslow said:

So you admit that the forum has issues? What can be done to grew the membership

Are you kidding me? Stevie fucking Wonder can see this forum has issues. How much time do you have? :lol:

See what happens when you make assumptions and start with the wrong premise?