Check your account email address ×

Where is

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I did as well. It got shit on so I gave it back.

:bc:

Stop playing the victim everyday ffs maybe people would be nice to you

• Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I did as well. It got shit on so I gave it back.

:bc:

Seriously?? I stuck up for you saying you had a nice machine shop, very clean and organized, and was impressed with something you machined and posted a pic of..Later you proceeded to shit on me for my job and many others for no fucking reason other than to cuddle up with HSR who put this site in the position it's in..FFS

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Seriously?? I stuck up for you saying you had a nice machine shop, very clean and organized, and was impressed with something you machined and posted a pic of..Later you proceeded to shit on me for my job and many others for no fucking reason other than to cuddle up with HSR who put this site in the position it's in..FFS

It's like the mod mentality with some, Every post HSR would make stevy was there to give a reach around

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well well well.......:bigfinger:

Again. I have nothing personal against you, but fuck, the constant Trump shit every day is just tiresome. We would probably get along good  in real life, but I would tell you stfu about Trump. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

It's like the mod mentality with some, Every post HSR would make stevy was there to give a reach around

Straight up, I said he had a nice place, I believe I said it was impressive while he was being given shit, and then he shits all over me for my job for some fuck stick..I just SMH and have no time for someone like that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

heath ledger joker GIF

Ugh, the desperation isn't appealing.. I'm out man, I'll stop back in a few days or more..No need for this BS..Find me on Pinkbike.com if you're into biking 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Seriously?? I stuck up for you saying you had a nice machine shop, very clean and organized, and was impressed with something you machined and posted a pic of..Later you proceeded to shit on me for my job and many others for no fucking reason other than to cuddle up with HSR who put this site in the position it's 

I dont have a machine shop.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Straight up, I said he had a nice place, I believe I said it was impressive while he was being given shit, and then he shits all over me for my job for some fuck stick..I just SMH and have no time for someone like that. 

I did hey. Show me where? I merely laughed at you being ridiculed by someone else. Grow a pair. :bc:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Again. I have nothing personal against you, but fuck, the constant Trump shit every day is just tiresome. We would probably get along good  in real life, but I would tell you stfu about Trump. :lol:

No problem....I'm sure I would get along with almost everyone....even SnowRider .

Funny thing is, besides this site, I really don't talk much about politics at all unless some wacko brings up and claims they support Biden. Then it's gloves off. 

But I think I might check out the uncharted taboo territory anyway.  I think it actually  might be more Trump friendly from what I've heard.:lmao:....and some long time older guys frequent there as well. 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ugh, the desperation isn't appealing.. I'm out man, I'll stop back in a few days or more..No need for this BS..Find me on Pinkbike.com if you're into biking 

Who’s desperate?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, toslow said:

Stop playing the victim everyday ffs maybe people would be nice to you

No victim here pal. I like this place and if a guy like you is being nice to me, something's definitely awry.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No victim here pal. I like this place and if a guy like you is being nice to me, something's definitely awry.

No advise is good advise. I've got nothing against you.  Only thing is you seem to take joy when someone else makes a post or starts a trump thread, nothing original. step up your game son

Edited by toslow
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

No advise is good advise. I've got nothing against you.  Only thing is you some to take joy when someone else makes a post or starts a trump thread, nothing original. step up your game son

Akward.

hide GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Akward.

hide GIF

show some pictures of your bikes a stuff like that. show some places you've been traveling.

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

I guess it wasn't going the way the mod expected so this is the results. 

What does that even mean? :lol:

• Like 1

It really is funny how this site seems to be sinking and losing members...... really didn't think a single individual could actually burn it to the ground....but it appears that may be happening....wow amazing.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It really is funny how this site seems to be sinking and losing members...... really didn't think a single individual could actually burn it to the ground....but it appears that may be happening....wow amazing.

I was on the original site and it was nothing like this, Most was momo that was an ass but even that was funny shit. But now it's all day every day

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just get it all out there. Who is that member? 

Just now, toslow said:

sad when two of the biggest trolls on the forum are mods

But Momo trolling was fine because you found it funny?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But Momo trolling was fine because you found it funny?

Nobody gave a shit, And nobody would give him att, That's what made it funny. He didn't shit in every thread, as this is what's happening now. Fuck three posts in and its all trump all day and night. I would hope and think you as a mod would try to steer the topic off politics once and a while and bring value to the forum

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

Honestly i don't give a rats ass about trump or biden, but the topics are starting to get old with the same bullshit day in and say out.