Check your account email address ×

Trump Feuds with London Mayor after attacks

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd prefer the people he put in place do their thing.  He is a salesman..and a good one (apparently).  Let him do his thing.  Fact is, that's what all the POTUS is anyway, spokesperson and sales.  You think Obama was any kind of  master of any real business acumen or success?   Don't answer that.

I do think he is working towards a lot.  But it's getting piled on pretty hard and the obstruction is pretty tough to deal with and they know that.  I expect most of the shit they are working on is just shiny objects to keep the left all bent up with bullshit.  If anything of real substance (HC, budget, etc...) gets done this year, I'd be surprised.  I watch the economic indicators concerning market conditions and that's the only real indicator in which I truly judge success:  The rest will follow even if it isn't all everyone wants.

yes president shouldbe selling not creating drama and not micromanaging and fucking things up for those who actualy have to do the work

At least Obama understood he needed people to execute cause he knew fuck all,  trump thinks he knows everything when he really knows nothing and that shows with his admins incompetence.  I know more than the generals is all we should have needed to hear to understand how narcissistic he is.  He makes Obama look humble

23 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

There is something seriously fucking wrong with Trump.  This quote sums it up perfectly."Try to imagine the UK prime minister attacking the Mayor of NYC the day after 9/11," said European Parliament cabinet member Simon O'Connor.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40163567

The mayor of NYC was not a terrorist sympathising muslim that thinks this is the new normal. Go fuck yourself faggot.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Huh?

The whole world thinks Trump is a moron yet again because of this and yet you laugh while he destroys your standing in the world and amongst your allies.  The USA is turning into another NK with an unhinged moron leader surrounded by sycophant ass kissers who really have no business being in the positions they've been given.  

:lmao:

The united states of america does not need this deluded so called world standing.That is a liberal feel good line used by the likes of trudeau right after he hugs a refugee. the entire free world is dependant upon the USA for protection and economics. Fuck off you stupid faggot, go hug a muslim.

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes president shouldbe selling not creating drama and not micromanaging and fucking things up for those who actualy have to do the work

At least Obama understood he needed people to execute cause he knew fuck all,  trump thinks he knows everything when he really knows nothing and that shows with his admins incompetence.  I know more than the generals is all we should have needed to hear to understand how narcissistic he is.  He makes Obama look humble

I can't disagree with one exception: I don't think Obama was ever given the chance.  He was a puppet that spoke well from a written script.  That's it.  His brains fell out of his head when left alone.

One more thing....is Trump really causing all this drama?  Or is it the media blowing tweets out of proportion for days/weeks on end?  It'd be easy to argue it's both of them creating this drama.  And it may also be easy to argue that the POTUS should be able to communicate with America without going through the media.  For better or for worse I guess.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't disagree with one exception: I don't think Obama was ever given the chance.  He was a puppet that spoke well from a written script.  That's it.  His brains fell out of his head when left alone.

One more thing....is Trump really causing all this drama?  Or is it the media blowing tweets out of proportion for days/weeks on end?  It'd be easy to argue it's both of them creating this drama.  And it may also be easy to argue that the POTUS should be able to communicate with America without going through the media.  For better or for worse I guess.

yes he says it then doubles down on it once the media takes notice.  that is 100% on him

Communicating with america is fine, sending out half truths through twitter is not.  As i have said since day 1 there is much of what he does i agree with,  theirs little of what he has done thats been done right and presented right to the people.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes he says it then doubles down on it once the media takes notice.  that is 100% on him

Communicating with america is fine, sending out half truths through twitter is not.  As i have said since day 1 there is much of what he does i agree with,  theirs little of what he has done thats been done right and presented right to the people.  

I agree with the "fight back" the media doubling down.  It get's awfully 6th grade.  I've said this too many times here but i'd agree that if he refuses to limit his tweets, he needs to have them approved by somebody before he sends them.  Or even limit his times. I think after six pm, our brains aren't thinking clearly enough to do what he is doing or trying to do on his phone (political posturing).  And he's 70!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Boered said:

The united states of america does not need this deluded so called world standing.That is a liberal feel good line used by the likes of trudeau right after he hugs a refugee. the entire free world is dependant upon the USA for protection and economics. Fuck off you stupid faggot, go hug a muslim.

So even if Canada, France and Germany claim to step up and "Lead the Free World", the US is still the actual leader :lol:  :thumb: 

58 minutes ago, Boered said:

The mayor of NYC was not a terrorist sympathising muslim that thinks this is the new normal. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Terrorist attacks in London are "normal" except throughout history it's typically been Catholics carrying out the attacks by the hundreds.

54 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Terrorist attacks in London are "normal" except throughout history it's typically been Catholics carrying out the attacks by the hundreds.

Oh I see, so because the IRA was doing it 20 years ago, it is now just ok for the muslims to do it and a part of life. Fuck off you simple minded queer.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

Oh I see, so because the IRA was doing it 20 years ago, it is now just ok for the muslims to do it and a part of life. Fuck off you simple minded queer.

The IRA attacked Britain and London 800+ times since 1939, but hey, focus on the 3? attacks by the evil Muslims because it fits your myopic and self righteous racist view of the world.

IMG_7319.JPG.4c232dc2a4a200ec36cab5009cc9b3fe.JPG

/\ perpetrated by Catholics

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The IRA attacked Britain and London 800+ times since 1939, but hey, focus on the 3? attacks by the evil Muslims because it fits your myopic and self righteous racist view of the world.

IMG_7319.JPG.4c232dc2a4a200ec36cab5009cc9b3fe.JPG

/\ perpetrated by Catholics

So what, tell me, how does this change what is happening right now? Hitler bombed London, does that mean muslims can do it and it is ok?  Do you have a point other than the one on the top of you bald head. Fucking queer.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

So what, tell me, how does this change what is happening right now? Hitler bombed London, does that mean muslims can do it and it is ok?  Do you have a point other than the one on the top of you bald head. Fucking queer.

:owned: by the CUNT

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

Based on history, Catholics are about 800x worse than Muslims when it comes to terrorism in London.  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Based on history, Catholics are about 800x worse than Muslims when it comes to terrorism in London.  

Again, what does that have to do with islam right now? Your narrative is weak and assumes I support bad things catholics did.  Oh, and calling me a racist because I hate an ideology shows just how dense the liberal mind is.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Again, what does that have to do with islam right now? Your narrative is weak and assumes I support bad things catholics did.  Oh, and calling me a racist because I hate an ideology shows just how dense the liberal mind is.

You made a post about terrorism not being "normal" in London.  It is and has been for 80 years.  Only the participants have changed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Nobody supports or approves of fundamentalist Catholics or Muslims but you're painting all of a Islam with the same broad brush.  You refuse to acknowledge the vast majority of Muslims who are not to blame for the atrocities being committed.  Very ignorant, naive, and racist. 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody supports or approves of fundamentalist Catholics or Muslims but you're painting all of a Islam with the same broad brush.  You refuse to acknowledge the vast majority of Muslims who are not to blame for the atrocities being committed.  Very ignorant, naive, and racist. 

What I know is that Islam is an ideology that absolutely refuses to accept any other ideals. it is a poison when it infiltrates a society, and well over 99% of practicing muslims support shariah law and would want to see it in western society, while over 75% feel that violence is ok to reach that goal even if they themselves do not participate. We need to stop the narrative that most of islam are peace loving normal people, they are all freaks caught up in a cult that preaches hate.

24 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You made a post about terrorism not being "normal" in London.  It is and has been for 80 years.  Only the participants have changed.

No, I said, the word this, referring to terror attacks by Islam, not terror attacks in general. The mayor says this is the new normal, and when he did, he was referring to attacks by Islam, not the IRA or any other group, but Islam. He said terror attacks by Islam are the new normal, and that implies he accepts nothing can be done, wants nothing done, and most likely secretly gets off when it happens. it is a shame you have predicated your entire argument here based on what amounts to your inability to comprehend the English language.

12 minutes ago, Boered said:

No, I said, the word this, referring to terror attacks by Islam, not terror attacks in general. The mayor says this is the new normal, and when he did, he was referring to attacks by Islam, not the IRA or any other group, but Islam. He said terror attacks by Islam are the new normal, and that implies he accepts nothing can be done, wants nothing done, and most likely secretly gets off when it happens. it is a shame you have predicated your entire argument here based on what amounts to your inability to comprehend the English language.

Saying something is the new normal doesn't mean that nothing can be done or he wants nothing to be done.  In fact, he says the complete opposite.  Amazing how your racism gets in the way of critical thinking to the point you invent your own fake news so you can feel better about your miserable and pathetic viewpoint.

Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” and encouraged Londoners to be vigilant to combat dangers.

The Mayor of London revealed he had a “sleepless night” after the recent bombing in New York, and said major cities around the world “have got to be prepared for these sorts of things” to happen when people least expect them.

“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice”, Mr Khan told the Evening Standard shortly before a meeting with New York mayor Bill de Blasio.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Saying something is the new normal doesn't mean that nothing can be done or he wants nothing to be done.  In fact, he says the complete opposite.  Amazing how your racism gets in the way of critical thinking to the point you invent your own fake news so you can feel better about your miserable and pathetic viewpoint.

Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” and encouraged Londoners to be vigilant to combat dangers.

The Mayor of London revealed he had a “sleepless night” after the recent bombing in New York, and said major cities around the world “have got to be prepared for these sorts of things” to happen when people least expect them.

“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice”, Mr Khan told the Evening Standard shortly before a meeting with New York mayor Bill de Blasio.

It is sad to see just how indoctrinated you are to the liberal narrative and agenda. To be frank, it is disturbing that we have epeople like you in our country. You are the problem. White middle aged middle class men that are so concerned with being PC and not offending anyone, you will allow idiocy to prevail, you suffer from a massive dose of white guilt, hate yourself and project that crap all around you. We will kill this garbage mentality next election and you queers will doo the same thing all the faggot libs in the USA are doing, cry like bitches that it is not fair as we work to undo the damage caused by your hero .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boered said:

It is sad to see just how indoctrinated you are to the liberal narrative and agenda. To be frank, it is disturbing that we have epeople like you in our country. You are the problem. White middle aged middle class men that are so concerned with being PC and not offending anyone, you will allow idiocy to prevail, you suffer from a massive dose of white guilt, hate yourself and project that crap all around you. We will kill this garbage mentality next election and you queers will doo the same thing all the faggot libs in the USA are doing, cry like bitches that it is not fair as we work to undo the damage caused by your hero .

The sad thing is there are bigots like you in any country.  You are the problem and are unable to process simple facts when they are presented to you because they conflict with your hatred of other people.  I have no use for Islam, Christianity or any other religion but I refuse to blame them all due to the actions of a few.  Your kind of misplaced hatred gave us the holocaust.

As far as next election?  The Cons picked a religious nut job beholden to other religious nut jobs for giving him the votes that put him there, and now it seems there is a war brewing within the party over the vote totals and major vote discrepancies that are large enough to change the result.  Bernier isn't backing down either.  It'll be interesting to see that play out.  Now Kellie Leitch is asking questions too.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/top-bernier-adviser-calls-tory-leadership-vote-a-fiasco/article35211726/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The sad thing is there are bigots like you in any country.  You are the problem and are unable to process simple facts when they are presented to you because they conflict with your hatred of other people.  I have no use for Islam, Christianity or any other religion but I refuse to blame them all due to the actions of a few.  Your kind of misplaced hatred gave us the holocaust.

As far as next election?  The Cons picked a religious nut job beholden to other religious nut jobs for giving him the votes that put him there, and now it seems there is a war brewing within the party over the vote totals and major vote discrepancies that are large enough to change the result.  Bernier isn't backing down either.  It'll be interesting to see that play out.  Now Kellie Leitch is asking questions too.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/top-bernier-adviser-calls-tory-leadership-vote-a-fiasco/article35211726/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

Sore loser.  Sheer is the better pick and he will continje to make Justin look like a fool.  Hey with 5 young kids maybe he should get a few nannies to help around.  

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Since when does hating an ideology make one a bigot?  I do not wish to kill, or even remove any that are here. I simply do not want any more. Why, because they make our society worse and contribute nothing. Islam is a cancer on any society it gains a foothold in. There are several examples that support this, and just because some are ok, it does not mean that when any country gets enough of them, and morons like you that turn a blind eye, they will not seek to destroy that society and turn it into exactly what they left behind. Most do not come here to seek a new life, they come here to expand their ideology into western democracy. You are too stupid to see this, and being you have adopted  labels such as racist to place on those that do see what is going on, you are terrified to face reality for fear of having to wear the false label liberals like you have created.