Check your account email address ×

Kathy Griffin

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I saw no fake outrage from anyone on this forum I actually loved it when I saw it I was excited to see the blow back on that hack bitch . I thought it was in bad taste and that was as much as I gave a shit .  

To be clear, I mentioned conservatives in general, I didn't mention any one on this forum. :bc:

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The victim part is over the top.  The left condemned her actions just as much as the right.  Her new Years Eve host Anderson Cooper condemned her stunt immediately after it happened.  Pierce Morgan ripped into her too even condemning her press conference today.  This isn't a left or right thing.  It's a human decency thing.  

She made no friends, left or right, with her presser today.

Except Jim Carrey.  Lol.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I saw no fake outrage from anyone on this forum I actually loved it when I saw it I was excited to see the blow back on that hack bitch . I thought it was in bad taste and that was as much as I gave a shit .  

Was thinking the same thing.

Looks like Maher is trying to take some heat off her.......thinks he can use nigger & joke about slavery. 

No question, any non liberal would done.  There is no greater sin in America today.

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did the guy on the left ever apologize for threatening to kill Obama?

IMG_0891.JPG

Why should he apologize for being a patriot?

RAQQA, Syria — The self-proclaimed Islamic State has issued a statement condemning self-proclaimed comedian Kathy Griffin, accusing her of “cultural appropriation” after she posed for a photograph with a mock severed head of President Donald Trump.

The group, which has been protective of its brand ever since taking over vast swaths of Iraq and Syria and establishing itself as the premier beheading agency in the Middle East, said it was deeply disturbed by Griffin’s “ignorant and offensive” use of a “sacred Islamic State tradition.”

“This is just another example of a privileged white woman culturally appropriating the proud custom of a marginalized people. Beheadings are our thing, not your thing,” said the statement, which was released on Telegram.

Reports indicate that ISIS was at least somewhat relieved to see the swift and overwhelming backlash against Griffin on social media.

“Of course, the West’s social justice ‘warriors’ have always been our ally, and once again, they did not disappoint. We’re thankful that our fatwa friends immediately identified her offensive appropriation of one of our most cherished rituals,” said Aahil al-Raqqa, an executioner for the group.

According to sources close to the matter, it wasn’t simply Griffin’s portrayal of a beheading that was offensive, but also her lack of attention to detail to such a definitive aspect of ISIS culture.

“The face was so bloodied you could hardly see it,” al-Raqqa said. “Who does that?” he asked, adding that the point of displaying heads is so the media could identify the beheaded.

“She might as well have held up some plastic model head with a toupee and a lot of ketchup. This is even worse than when the Oberlin cafeteria served that pathetic excuse for Ban Mhi, or when those two American chicks in Portland stole burrito recipes from some poor abuelas down in Rosarito.”

Following CNN’s announcement that Griffin would no longer co-host that network’s signature New Year’s Eve celebration from Times Square, ISIS called on Griffin to further atone for her offense.

“Griffin may have been fired by CNN for stealing our culture, but she can still redeem herself,” the group said in a statement. “We demand she show up to Times Square on December 31st and throw that gay, Anderson Cooper, from the top of the tallest building. If she wants to be like us, then prove it.”

At press time, ISIS was reportedly also calling for a boycott of Squatty Potty, the first company to sever ties with Griffin over her stunt.

“Squatting to shit is also another proud ISIS cultural tradition, and we’re sick and tired of the west stealing our stuff.”

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

this was the first i ever heard of her. 

Like there was ever any question that you live in a fucking cave and have almost no functioning brain cells :flush: 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

MN momo racing someone on the freeway 

IMG_7301.GIF

I'm upset that this gif didn't get more attention. That is fucking hilarious!

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

RAQQA, Syria — The self-proclaimed Islamic State has issued a statement condemning self-proclaimed comedian Kathy Griffin, accusing her of “cultural appropriation” after she posed for a photograph with a mock severed head of President Donald Trump.

The group, which has been protective of its brand ever since taking over vast swaths of Iraq and Syria and establishing itself as the premier beheading agency in the Middle East, said it was deeply disturbed by Griffin’s “ignorant and offensive” use of a “sacred Islamic State tradition.”

“This is just another example of a privileged white woman culturally appropriating the proud custom of a marginalized people. Beheadings are our thing, not your thing,” said the statement, which was released on Telegram.

Reports indicate that ISIS was at least somewhat relieved to see the swift and overwhelming backlash against Griffin on social media.

“Of course, the West’s social justice ‘warriors’ have always been our ally, and once again, they did not disappoint. We’re thankful that our fatwa friends immediately identified her offensive appropriation of one of our most cherished rituals,” said Aahil al-Raqqa, an executioner for the group.

According to sources close to the matter, it wasn’t simply Griffin’s portrayal of a beheading that was offensive, but also her lack of attention to detail to such a definitive aspect of ISIS culture.

“The face was so bloodied you could hardly see it,” al-Raqqa said. “Who does that?” he asked, adding that the point of displaying heads is so the media could identify the beheaded.

“She might as well have held up some plastic model head with a toupee and a lot of ketchup. This is even worse than when the Oberlin cafeteria served that pathetic excuse for Ban Mhi, or when those two American chicks in Portland stole burrito recipes from some poor abuelas down in Rosarito.”

Following CNN’s announcement that Griffin would no longer co-host that network’s signature New Year’s Eve celebration from Times Square, ISIS called on Griffin to further atone for her offense.

“Griffin may have been fired by CNN for stealing our culture, but she can still redeem herself,” the group said in a statement. “We demand she show up to Times Square on December 31st and throw that gay, Anderson Cooper, from the top of the tallest building. If she wants to be like us, then prove it.”

At press time, ISIS was reportedly also calling for a boycott of Squatty Potty, the first company to sever ties with Griffin over her stunt.

“Squatting to shit is also another proud ISIS cultural tradition, and we’re sick and tired of the west stealing our stuff.”

Lol!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'm upset that this gif didn't get more attention. That is fucking hilarious!

Lol!

That dude did have some impressive hang time....I got to 3 one thousand :lol: 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , it's kind of odd how things seem to go into slow motion at moments like that

If I have a legit 'recurring nightmare', it involves jumping either a sled, sea doo, car... whatever, and I always lose the vehicle and spend what feels like minutes till I hit the ground,. Of course, that's when I wake up.