Check your account email address ×

Bailing from the Paris Accord.

5 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

so what happens if the "fake carbon output" decreases now that trump said fuck you to wealth distribution?

The market drove all that reduction in the US, don't need no bullshit accord :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The market drove all that reduction in the US, don't need no bullshit accord :flush: 

will liberals hang themselves? 

will liberals walk into the ocean and float away?

will liberals wake the fuck up and see that their "save the earth policy" is actually fucking up the world?

16 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

will liberals hang themselves? 

will liberals walk into the ocean and float away?

will liberals wake the fuck up and see that their "save the earth policy" is actually fucking up the world?

hopefully

hopefully

no

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Link to that.  They haven't been busted many times. It's just a story they like to tell children so they won't worry about climate change.

so they were not putting sensors on black roofs and behind Weber cook top covers. do your own home work . no best to just believe what the Gore tells you to believe you fucking sheep 

55 minutes ago, Momorider said:

DBV4miHVwAATQlW?format=jpg&name=large

well just 1 more reason to sign on the line so china and India can get a 10 yr waver . yeah great deal that Paris accord . great if you think like Obama that America has been arrogant and needs to be brought down to the level of the rest of the world. fuck off you sheep  sell your car recycle your furnace and cool you food in the river for a few yrs then get back to me till then suck my balls 

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

do you believe in mmgw?

NO while there is no question the climate is changing, it has been changing for over 5bil fucking years and will continue to change for the next 5bil, while I am sure man has had a SMALL effect it is just silly to think we can change a NATURAL cycle the mother Earth has repeated numerous time, humans are nothing than a mere pimple on the Earth's ass

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

DBV4miHVwAATQlW?format=jpg&name=large

lets send billons to china the worlds biggest polluter that wont do shit for another 10yrs if they even do at that point, a country that's economy will surpise ours next year. What a fucking failure Obama was. He gave billions to Iran, billions to North Korea, worsen racism in  the USA.Hundreds of of millions to "moderate terrorist". Gave hundred of millions to the 9 familys of the church shooting because they were black and fuck all to the Newtown victims.. list could go on and on

Edited by highmarketrider

19 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

lets send billons to china the worlds biggest polluter that wont do shit for another 10yrs if they even do at that point, a country that's economy will surpise ours next year. What a fucking failure Obama was. He gave billions to Iran, billions to North Korea, worsen racism in  the USA.Hundreds of of millions to "moderate terrorist". Gave hundred of millions to the 9 familys of the church shooting because they were black and fuck all to the Newtown victims.. list could go on and on

Just keep up with the stupid Breitbart talking points.

In the end the US. is right where it belongs. Right in there with the most progressive countries going. Nicaragua and Syria. 

I hope Musk moves production from the US. I hope the signatories come up with a way to fuck over the US. i.e. Put in place punishing tariffs to countries that don't meet the same standards.

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In the end the US. is right where it belongs. Right in there with the most progressive countries going. Nicaragua and Syria. 

I hope Musk moves production from the US. I hope the signatories come up with a way to fuck over the US. i.e. Put in place punishing tariffs to countries that don't meet the same standards.

yeah like musk would give up his US government subsidaries lol retard

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

talking points? all facts that you don't like . you stupid fuck tariffs  to countries that don't meet the same standards. WTF do you even get that the worst polluters are exempt from the fucking agreement for 10 or more years?   so ok I am fine with your silly completely un thought out  tariffs plan seeing as the USA is already decades ahead of most country's in the worthless redistribution pile of shit agreement   

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

talking points? all facts that you don't like . you stupid fuck tariffs  to countries that don't meet the same standards. WTF do you even get that the worst polluters are exempt from the fucking agreement for 10 or more years?   so ok I am fine with your silly completely un thought out  tariffs plan seeing as the USA is already decades ahead of most country's in the worthless redistribution pile of shit agreement   

Ez, take it easy on him.  He must have spilt what was left of his small brain on his last gay kayak voyage.  Musk going to say fuck off us.  Lol.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

:lmao: The US has the toughest environmental standards on the planet you ignorant know nothing sack of hack shit :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

:lmao: The US has the toughest environmental standards on the planet you ignorant know nothing sack of hack shit :flush: 

Momo Sr :groin: Revkev 

Shut up stupid :bc: 

:meg:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Momo Sr :groin: Revkev 

Shut up stupid :bc: 

:meg:

So stupid you don't even understand what an :owned: is, you may actually be the stupidest person that posts on this site :guzzle: 

• Like 2