Check your account email address ×

Bailing from the Paris Accord.

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Most of Trump's people didn't think it was a good idea to drop out? and where did you come by this little statistic ?

Catman has been gone for a while.  But his "statistics" (of personal opinion) rival the greatest of liberal idiots here.  Just let him go for a while.  I found his posts hilarious.  Like Maddow put into the written word. :lol:

Hey. Ez, a side here...You wanna shot at a home in Eden Prarie.  7k sq feet.  I've been working with him on his lake home up here and he's says he's getting ready to get moving down there.  I've looked at the prints...it's a $800k home.  I'm not fucking with it.  I've got too much going for it being  just a fucking hobby already.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Catman has been gone for a while.  But his "statistics" (of personal opinion) rival the greatest of liberal idiots here.  Just let him go for a while.  I found his posts hilarious.  Like Maddow put into the written word. :lol:

Hey. Ez, a side here...You wanna shot at a home in Eden Prarie.  7k sq feet.  I've been working with him on his lake home up here and he's says he's getting ready to get moving down there.  I've looked at the prints...it's a $800k home.  I'm not fucking with it.  I've got too much going for it being  just a fucking hobby already.  

I am not doing any new construction .

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This was Trumps move to appease his followers....like everthing else he's done it's meaningless. He can't back out really till after the next election.

Or what will happen?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This was Trumps move to appease his followers....like everthing else he's done it's meaningless. He can't back out really till after he's reelected.

Slight correction for accuracy. :bc:  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was warmer 1000 years ago as it was 2000 years ago.  

'The science is settled'

Yes it is.  I don't Ave time to teach grade 6 science class today

Here's buddy's "best speach to date". Almost completely infactual lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=805474786279140&id=235852889908002

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Most of Trump's people didn't think it was a good idea to drop out? and where did you come by this little statistic ?

Go fucking read something.  There's no debate here.  Idiot

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This was Trumps move to appease his followers....like everthing else he's done it's meaningless. He can't back out really till after the next election.

"Trump never does what he promised."

"Trump is appeasing his base."

*bangs head against wall*

11 minutes ago, Catman said:

Yes it is.  I don't Ave time to teach grade 6 science class today

Here's buddy's "best speach to date". Almost completely infactual lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=805474786279140&id=235852889908002

The left are very fortunate to have sheep like you.

42 minutes ago, Catman said:

Go fucking read something.  There's no debate here.  Idiot

oh I have and because MSNBC did a poll of MSNBC viewers on if republicans support trump not fucking the USA dose not make your BULLSHIT statistic  even remotely close to reality

• Like 1

wow the media must be slipping . they always put the crazy looking person as the trump supporter .

New Jersey high school teacher June Sonier Gerwald, left, confronts President Donald Trump supporters outside of the White House in Washington Saturday, June 3, 2017, at the Pittsburgh Not Paris" rally.

BTW this type of woman is one reason  why no kid of mine would ever go to public school

BBBUGit.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

it ain't about climate. It all about the $.

Former Vice President and self-styled inventor of the Internet Al Gore, infamous primarily for his many debunked prophecies about global-warming doom, is demanding that humanity fork over another $15 trillion to supposedly save the planet from alleged man-made “climate change.” In a report produced by his new group of crony capitalists and tax-funded climate alarmists, dubbed the “Energy Transitions Commission” (ETC), Gore and his allies demand as much as $600 billion annually for decades to help meet the goals laid out in the collapsing United Nations pseudo-treaty on climate known as the Paris Agreement. Critics, though, ridiculed Gore and his cronies, suggesting this was merely their latest scam to fleece taxpayers around the globe.

The ETC, which despite its official-sounding name has no formal ties to government, is backed by and made up of investors, Big Oil bosses, energy companies, fringe "climate" activists, megabanks, UN bureaucrats, Chinese Communists, academics, and other self-interested cronies. In short, it is an alliance hoping to profit from the imploding “climate” scare by putting a global government-mandated “price” on emissions of the essential gas carbon dioxide, exhaled by people and known to scientists as the “gas of life.” Despite all of the hysteria pushed by profiteers such as Gore, human emissions of CO2 make up a fraction of one percent of all the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. But by being able to tax and regulate it, governments and their Big Business allies will make a fortune at humanity's expense.

In their report, though, the ETC bosses, calling themselves "commissioners," claim to have more noble goals in mind. “Our aim is to accelerate change towards low-carbon energy systems that enable robust economic development and limit the rise in global temperature to well below 2 degrees Celsius,” the ETC report said, as if it had any idea how or whether limiting CO2 emissions would affect global temperatures. Ironically, all 73 UN “climate” models predicted warming as CO2 concentrations increased, but temperatures have remained virtually flat for more than two decades, according to satellite and weather balloon data. The massive error has led more than a few of the world's leading scientists to reject the increasingly discredited anthropogenic global-warming theory.   

OK when we say fake news this is exactly what we are talking about

pic above with caption ok fine .POST 267

must have gotten a bit of blow back from editor . so a bit over a hr latter the caption and pic have changed ?

A passer-by confronts demonstrators gathered outside the White House in support for President Donald Trump on Saturday.  REALLY

same article same outlet diff pick same people diff caption more fitting of there narrative.

yes nothing to see here move along FUCKING PATHETC crap for the likes of slinger to lap up like a good little dog

BBBUEFY.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

Nice to see those that have a massive carbon footprint coming out and saying people need to change their ways.

It makes me sleep better at night that they do nothing to change their footprint but expect everyone else to change their lives. 

I can sleep better at night now.

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Nice to see those that have a massive carbon footprint coming out and saying people need to change their ways.

It makes me sleep better at night that they do nothing to change their footprint but expect everyone else to change their lives. 

I can sleep better at night now.

I am doing my part setting the A/C at 55 and using a electric blanket to stay comfortable

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I am doing my part setting the A/C at 55 and using a electric blanket to stay comfortable

I believe I should increase my output to match their output so I can say I am saving the world.