Check your account email address ×

House Republicans Call for Another FBI Investigation of Clinton and Her Emails

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Make it happen. :lol:

They said she did break the law. She also committed perjury. They just didn't think they could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Cute DU poster btw.

5 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

If it can't be proven without a reasonable doubt she gets off, that's just the way it is. Kind of like OJ ain't it 

Oj was tried.

8 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

If it can't be proven without a reasonable doubt she gets off, that's just the way it is. Kind of like OJ ain't it 

Jury nullification

WASHINGTON – Congress will request an investigation into whether Hillary Clinton lied under oath.

The major revelation came in the opening moments of the grilling of FBI Director James Comey on Thursday, summoned to Capitol Hill to explain why he recommended the Justice Department not press charges against Clinton in her email scandal.

Even though Comey did not recommend a criminal prosecution of the Democratic presidential candidate, Congress may yet make use of the FBI’s investigative work by exploring whether Clinton committed perjury when she made statements under oath to the Benghazi committee that the bureau found were not true.

“Did Hillary Clinton lie?” bluntly asked House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah.

“To the FBI? We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI,” replied Comey.

As the dramatic back and forth continued, Chaffetz asked whether the FBI had investigated key statements Clinton made to Congress while under oath, including when she asserted, “There was nothing marked classified on my emails, either sent or received.”

“Not to my knowledge. I don’t think there’s been a referral from Congress,” said Comey.

“Do you need a referral from Congress to investigate her statements under oath?” asked the chairman.

“We sure do,” said the director.

“You’ll have one,” promised Chaffetz, smiling and shaking his head for emphasis.

“You’ll have one in the next few hours.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/were-mystified-and-confused-by-your-decision/#qcKfgHaPSWHlhQZP.99

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/were-mystified-and-confused-by-your-decision/#DQQO4LG5BVcTQtyq.99

Edited by Capt.Storm

Alright, I hate Hillary as much as anyone but there are times when you need to lick your wounds and move on. This is one of those times. I would have alot more respect for them if they started doing some worthwhile stuff instead of beating a dead horse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Alright, I hate Hillary as much as anyone but there are times when you need to lick your wounds and move on. This is one of those times. I would have alot more respect for them if they started doing some worthwhile stuff instead of beating a dead horse.

well they could have 48 more like Benghazi

21 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Well the FBI  got Martha Stuart for lying......

we already know she lied

Like I said, this says a lot to character. That and what a corrupt network of douchebags who are in charge of our country. Its more than obvious at this point that there is a different set of rules for them vs. the rest of us. Many have been run the the ringer for doing far less than she has.

• Like 1

I about spit out my coffee when I heard Comey say that Hillary wasnt sophisticated enough to recognize classified markings and the congressman asked isn't she a classification originator and he said yes to which the congressman said oh good grief

:lol: 

Theres a treasure trove of soundbites for Hillary ads 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

So you have no problem with massive corruption and criminal behaviour at the highest levels of you government :nuts: typical Nazi mentality 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elkhorn said:

I about spit out my coffee when I heard Comey say that Hillary wasnt sophisticated enough to recognize classified markings and the congressman asked isn't she a classification originator and he said yes to which the congressman said oh good grief

:lol: 

Theres a treasure trove of soundbites for Hillary ads 

Who for one second believed that the SOS never sent or received classified information? This was the only email system she used for her entire 4 year service :flush: how is it even remotely legal or possible for her to do this and basically skate :nuts: 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Who for one second believed that the SOS never sent or received classified information? This was the only email system she used for her entire 4 year service :flush: how is it even remotely legal or possible for her to do this and basically skate :nuts: 

Because of the corrupt individuals that the democrats have put into the various positions.  This is why I dislike liberals in government.  The ends justify the means for them.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Because of the corrupt individuals that the democrats have put into the various positions.  This is why I dislike liberals in government.  The ends justify the means for them.

I honestly believe you are right.

A lot of frankness and truth was spoken by Gruber.

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I honestly believe you are right.

A lot of frankness and truth was spoken by Gruber.

You bet there was.  I hope others see it.  Detroit was just a warning.  Liberals and corruption.

Edited by racer254