Check your account email address ×

House Republicans Call for Another FBI Investigation of Clinton and Her Emails

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So congress, who has maintained that she has lied about everything from Benghazi to the email scandal to everything else... COULD have instructed to investigate perjury charges for the last 3 years but didnt and now that the FBI and AG have decided NOT to charge they are going to go ahead and pursue perjury charges? Yeah... I'm missing the point... :nuts:

I havent voted for an establishment candidate since 2000. Thats what I have done...

The FBI just released their findings that hillary did indeed lie. So it's proven now. Are you maintaining that Hilary shouldn't be charged with perjury if she did indeed commit it?

Edited by Sludgey

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

So congress, who has maintained that she has lied about everything from Benghazi to the email scandal to everything else... COULD have instructed to investigate perjury charges for the last 3 years but didnt and now that the FBI and AG have decided NOT to charge they are going to go ahead and pursue perjury charges? Yeah... I'm missing the point... :nuts:

I havent voted for an establishment candidate since 2000. Thats what I have done...

:lies:

Just now, Sludgey said:

The FBI just released their findind that hillary did indeed lie. So it's proven now. Are you maintaining that Hilary shouldn't be charged with perjury if she did indeed commit it?

So why doesnt the justice department file charges?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whoosh!

Congress didn't know her testimony to the FBI until yesterday.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh!

Analer is just another shill for the DemonCUNTS, he proved it today with his hackery :nuts:

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh!

So things should move along quite nicely now that they know, right?

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Analer is just another shill for the DemonCUNTS, he proved it today with his hackery :nuts:

You should hold your breath until the republican controlled congress has her indicted...

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh!

We will see if the justice dept does anything.  Who controls that again?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Exactly. So keeping beating that dead horse... Whoosh!

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey fuckface, no I don't and I have never said a single positive thing about that cunt. But wasting time and money and resources on a dead end witch hunt makes you the dumbest fish in the pond.

You don't see the Carolina panthers trying to go back and win the Superbowl again after they already lost because the ref made a bad call. It's over, move on. It's your thinking that makes them lose, again and again. What's the definition of insanity? Moe

You got your head so far up Vince's ass you found Forehead.

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

You got your head so far up Vince's ass you found Forehead.

Fuck Vince, he likes Hillary, I dont. Youre just too stupid to know when youre beat...

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

So should congress go after hillary for perjury if they can?

I think Hillary should invade Canada when she becomes president. And take their oil...

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think Hillary should invade Canada when she becomes president. And take their oil...

Ok but do you think hillary should be held accountable for perjury by law?

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I gotta say...I'm reading some ominous signs even from the left wing media lib-tards.  I think a lot are starting to think her ship is listing really bad.  REAL BAD.

Hopefully. She is a disgrace.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure why people think this investigation is over.  Nothing is being "reopened".  And the republicans, as befuddled as they've been the last few years, just want Justice to be served.  This is not all about "political games".  I know that's the lib-tar think tank way.  It's like a game of "Where's Waldo" for most of the Dem simples.

Wake up. The state dept reopened its "probe" into hills emails.

2 hours ago, old indy said:

Wake up. The state dept reopened its "probe" into hills emails.

I'm up.  Hard to re-open what was never officially closed.  Do you open your door while it's open?

Go to sleep.

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm up.  Hard to re-open what was never officially closed.  Do you open your door while it's open?

Go to sleep.

ok ok reSTART.  as it was just suspended in april.     part of what i read from BBC news was     " now that the inquiry is over, the state dept. will reopen its review" 

Edited by old indy

8 hours ago, Anler said:

So why doesnt the justice department file charges?

We have gone through this many times.  The current DOJ is just as corrupt as the rest of the dem party.  Do you understand that yet?

20 hours ago, Highmark said:

Just to set the record straight; The Congress doesn't do criminal investigations, as such it's up to the Congress to ask the FBI/Justice Department to do an investigation, I can't imagine the excitement you must be experiencing waiting for that to happen :lol:

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Fuck Vince, he likes Hillary, I dont. Youre just too stupid to know when youre beat...

Like is a strong word :lol: 

What I do think is that she will be the next POTUS only because the Republicans have such an off the wall candidate, but that can change if they can keep Trump chained to the teleprompter.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just to set the record straight; The Congress doesn't do criminal investigations, as such it's up to the Congress to ask the FBI/Justice Department to do an investigation, I can't imagine the excitement you must be experiencing waiting for that to happen :lol:

Like is a strong word :lol: 

What I do think is that she will be the next POTUS only because the Republicans have such an off the wall candidate, but that can change if they can keep Trump chained to the teleprompter.

I do agree ..that would be a great idea.