Check your account email address ×

House Republicans Call for Another FBI Investigation of Clinton and Her Emails

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trey Gowdy is just a damn good attorney/prosecuter.

I really like him though hes actually looking to make sure out country isn't run by idiots. Both these guys. its great to see people calling out bullshit. Honestly Comey through her under the bus pretty good but its amazing to point out the hypocrisies.

As much as i dont like Ryan for a few reasons i really support his overall goal. hate romney as a person but compared to Obama.... i mean come on

Edited by Wildcat

Overtly white? Really. I am overtly white, as are most white people, if not all. Posting stupidity such as this actually makes a guy like trump look intelligent.

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Alright, I hate Hillary as much as anyone but there are times when you need to lick your wounds and move on. This is one of those times. I would have alot more respect for them if they started doing some worthwhile stuff instead of beating a dead horse.

I posted the other day that the Republicans would overplay this to the point that they will have people giving Hillary a sympathy vote, and today I will add to that and include a spite vote.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I posted the other day that the Republicans would overplay this to the point that they will have people giving Hillary a sympathy vote, and today I will add to that and include a spite vote.

Is anyone surprised Ballsack the mobbed up dago penis headed FUCK gives criminal behaviour at the highest levels of government a pass :nuts: 

36 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is anyone surprised Ballsack the mobbed up dago penis headed FUCK gives criminal behaviour at the highest levels of government a pass :nuts: 

Understand this you simpleton, the Republicans are beating a dead dog. Comey gave them plenty on Tuesday and now they are overplaying it which IMO is going to cost them votes as the general independent voter is numb to the subject and they are going to view the continued hearings and other nonsense as bullying by the Republicans thus making Hillary the victim.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hence their perpetual failure. Trying to initiate another investigation after the FBI AND the AG say they aren't going to do anything is just stubborn foolishness. 

That would be like Democrats trying to indict bush and Cheney for war crimes for 8 more years. You lost, time to move on.

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hence their perpetual failure. Trying to initiate another investigation after the FBI AND the AG say they aren't going to do anything is just stubborn foolishness. 

That would be like Democrats trying to indict bush and Cheney for war crimes for 8 more years. You lost, time to move on.

The Republican party is a basket case right now, I thought that Paul Ryan was a pretty sharp guy but it's becoming evident that he's just a small time dolt from Janesville.

54 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Understand this you simpleton, the Republicans are beating a dead dog. Comey gave them plenty on Tuesday and now they are overplaying it which IMO is going to cost them votes as the general independent voter is numb to the subject and they are going to view the continued hearings and other nonsense as bullying by the Republicans thus making Hillary the victim.

Just like every left wing outlet, the corrupt midget brings out the 'overplay' card.

Like minded liberal agree.

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

You like getting lied to?

You're a special kind of stupid, ain't you?

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Republican party is a basket case right now, I thought that Paul Ryan was a pretty sharp guy but it's becoming evident that he's just a small time dolt from Janesville.

I used to think the same about you Vince. Imagine MY surprise.

They are reopening an existing investigation are they not? if they didnt feel there was just cause to RE open this case, they wouldnt bother. with the fbi admitting they did a shitty job with there investigation im betting they dig into certain things much deeper that mayyyy just sink the bitch.

and with this investigation, an appointment needs to be made for a special prosecutor,   no if ands or buts about it.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just like every left wing outlet, the corrupt midget brings out the 'overplay' card.

Like minded liberal agree.

They just want this to go away...nope.

You like getting lied to?

You're a special kind of stupid, ain't you?

She didn't lie to the FBI, just ordinary Americans.

I used to think the same about you Vince. Imagine MY surprise.

X2

Were tired of hearing about those damn E mails..................... :lol: 

Go down as one the dumbest moves in American politics.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Lets waste more taxpayer dollars

There it is...............

:bc: 

Not sure why people think this investigation is over.  Nothing is being "reopened".  And the republicans, as befuddled as they've been the last few years, just want Justice to be served.  This is not all about "political games".  I know that's the lib-tar think tank way.  It's like a game of "Where's Waldo" for most of the Dem simples.

Edited by Zambroski

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lets waste more taxpayer dollars

when it is pointed out that every single box (as they put it) for confirming at least ONE felony was committed gets a check mark and nothing is being done about it,  your really good with that?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well that's what happens when you purger yourself.

It's hilarious to hear the dems in the media and the Clinton cunt lickers on here act like the same wouldn't be being done with a reversal of parties involved.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So if hillary clearly committed perjury, are you suggesting that she not get charged?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

So if hillary clearly committed perjury, are you suggesting that she not get charged?

Of course he doesn't think she should be charged.  Bias fucks with peoples common sense.