Check your account email address ×

House Republicans Call for Another FBI Investigation of Clinton and Her Emails

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well that's what happens when you purger yourself.

It's hilarious to hear the dems in the media and the Clinton cunt lickers on here act like the same wouldn't be being done with a reversal of parties involved.  :lmao:

All they have to do is look at the john doe cases that were brought up in Wisconsin.  Perfect example.  Only the liberals performed secret raids on people's homes.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Just like every left wing outlet, the corrupt midget brings out the 'overplay' card.

Like minded liberal agree.

You like getting lied to?

You're a special kind of stupid, ain't you?

I used to think the same about you Vince. Imagine MY surprise.

Just calling it the way I see it playing out, Comey gave the Republicans a gift on Tuesday in that the average bear could have made there own mind up as to what they thought of Clinton's trustworthiness (we know that the opinion on that was low to begin with) but instead they are going to push it to the point that people will become numb to it and a certain percentage of the indy vote will percieve it as bullying.

If I'm looking at this as a political strategist I'm going to run ads using Comey's face and words and deliver the message in subtle way that average person will grasp it and understand it, I'm certainly not going to have men in a leadership position walking point on this as there nothing to gain but much to lose. 

Think about this Moe, all this grandstanding and declarations of who should get security briefings only gins up folks like you, Elky, racer, etc., and no one on the Dem side gives a rats ass what you folks think because you're going to vote for Trump irregardless, the name of the game is win the indy vote and that minority vote..especially that 44% Hispanic vote that Republicans feel is the magic number to win the WH.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just calling it the way I see it playing out, Comey gave the Republicans a gift on Tuesday in that the average bear could have made there own mind up as to what they thought of Clinton's trustworthiness (we know that the opinion on that was low to begin with) but instead they are going to push it to the point that people will become numb to it and a certain percentage of the indy vote will percieve it as bullying.

If I'm looking at this as a political strategist I'm going to run ads using Comey's face and words and deliver the message in subtle way that average person will grasp it and understand it, I'm certainly not going to have men in a leadership position walking point on this as there nothing to gain but much to lose. 

Think about this Moe, all this grandstanding and declarations of who should get security briefings only gins up folks like you, Elky, racer, etc., and no one on the Dem side gives a rats ass what you folks think because you're going to vote for Trump irregardless, the name of the game is win the indy vote and that minority vote..especially that 44% Hispanic vote that Republicans feel is the magic number to win the WH.

So if hillary committed perjury, she should walk?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So justice should be ignored?   Nice.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Just like every left wing outlet, the corrupt midget brings out the 'overplay' card.

Like minded liberal agree.

You like getting lied to?

You're a special kind of stupid, ain't you?

I used to think the same about you Vince. Imagine MY surprise.

Hey fuckface, no I don't and I have never said a single positive thing about that cunt. But wasting time and money and resources on a dead end witch hunt makes you the dumbest fish in the pond.

You don't see the Carolina panthers trying to go back and win the Superbowl again after they already lost because the ref made a bad call. It's over, move on. It's your thinking that makes them lose, again and again. What's the definition of insanity? Moe

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No wonder this country is the happy with corruption in washington.  It don't matter how you win, as long as you win.  Right MP?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey fuckface, no I don't and I have never said a single positive thing about that cunt. But wasting time and money and resources on a dead end witch hunt makes you the dumbest fish in the pond.

You don't see the Carolina panthers trying to go back and win the Superbowl again after they already lost because the ref made a bad call. It's over, move on. It's your thinking that makes them lose, again and again. What's the definition of insanity? Moe

You're going to compare a super bowl to a presidential election?

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

You're going to compare a super bowl to a presidential election?

Your going to compare and FBI investigation to a presidential election? What is the recourse here? ANOTHER investigation? The FBI has already reviewed all of the evidence. The AG isnt going to press charges. What is the point? As I have said, this points to character. People need to understand that political cronyism needs to end and if you just keep on voting for "party" this is what we get. Having them investigate themselves AGAIN isnt going to produce anything.

Just now, Anler said:

Your going to compare and FBI investigation to a presidential election? What is the recourse here? ANOTHER investigation? The FBI has already reviewed all of the evidence. The AG isnt going to press charges. What is the point? As I have said, this points to character. People need to understand that political cronyism needs to end and if you just keep on voting for "party" this is what we get. Having them investigate themselves AGAIN isnt going to produce anything.

Neither investigated the fact she perjured herself to congress.  Reality is that is a big deal.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Neither investigated the fact she perjured herself to congress.  Reality is that is a big deal.  

She is a liar, no doubt. There is no shortage of footage of her saying one thing and then later saying another. The FBI and the AG have basically absolved her. What is your recourse?

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

She is a liar, no doubt. There is no shortage of footage of her saying one thing and then later saying another. The FBI and the AG have basically absolved her. What is your recourse?

Can still get her for perjury when she lied about no e-mails on her server containing gov classified info..at the Benghazi hearings.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Can still get her for perjury when she lied about no e-mails on her server containing gov classified info..at the Benghazi hearings.

Yes, they could have done that already. Why didnt they?

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Understand this you simpleton, the Republicans are beating a dead dog. Comey gave them plenty on Tuesday and now they are overplaying it which IMO is going to cost them votes as the general independent voter is numb to the subject and they are going to view the continued hearings and other nonsense as bullying by the Republicans thus making Hillary the victim.

You should be happy cuz you suck Leftard cock like its your last meal and always have despite your lies Ballsack you dago POS :finger:

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are missing the point.   Comey said they cannot look into the perjury charges or contempt of Congress unless instructed by congress which they will do.    

My recourse?   Support a candidate most likely to defeat her.   How about yours?

Edited by Highmark

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No wonder this country is the happy with corruption in washington.  It don't matter how you win, as long as you win.  Right MP?

That is all that matters to idiots like Ballsack :nuts: 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You are missing the point.   Comey said they cannot look into the perjury charges or contempt of Congress unless instructed by congress which they will do.    

My recourse?   Support a candidate most likely to defeat her.   How about yours?

If you had not noticed before now Analer isn't very bright :flush:

:nuts:

Gowdy: “Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Is that true?”

Comey: “That’s not true, there were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents.”

Gowdy:”Secretary Clinton said, ‘I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email, there is no classified material.’ Was that true?”

Comey: “There was classified material emailed.”

Gowdy: “Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?”

Comey: “She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.”

Gowdy: “Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?”

Comey: “No, we found work-related emails, thousands, that were not returned.”

Edited by Highmark

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So congress, who has maintained that she has lied about everything from Benghazi to the email scandal to everything else... COULD have instructed to investigate perjury charges for the last 3 years but didnt and now that the FBI and AG have decided NOT to charge they are going to go ahead and pursue perjury charges? Yeah... I'm missing the point... :nuts:

I havent voted for an establishment candidate since 2000. Thats what I have done...