Check your account email address ×

Jim Breuer does an impression of many here

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not angry at all but I sure hate skeevy bags of fuck.👌🏻

No one says skeevy bags of fuck as many times as you do unless they're mad.

:thumbsup:

Just now, Steve753 said:

His post count here + there being 100k+ tells me he's trying to escape reality. Life obviously sucks donkey balls for him, kinda sad really:sad:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I couldn't imagine having such a pathetic retirement life that a website is all you have to look forward to day after day after day..:lmao:

Agreed.  The other thing to consider, is it more pathetic at the time spent here, or the fact he has to lurk over at TBP to see what's going on there and report back?  I mean seriously, talk about teenage girl level drama.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

His post count here + there being 100k+ tells me he's trying to escape reality. Life obviously sucks donkey balls for him, kinda sad really:sad:

Sad is being a weirdo from backwoods Canada whose main accomplishment in life is being an administrator on an obscure sled site…bravo!😂

39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I say it to one person and he deserves it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Don't chase him off again!!! I love his stories when he says "We are rebuilding this Bugatti" like he's actually working on them:lol: Unless working until 50 selling lawnmowers and lawnmower accessories is the precursor to working on foreign sports cars:dunno:  He's just TonnyBoy selling brake pads with warranty I think:lmao:

What takes the cake, is your buddy, the light bulb salesman, gave this post of yours, a ‘haha’ down at the bottom of it.:lmao:

Somebody pinch me, this shit ain’t real, is it?:dunno:

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

What takes the cake, is your buddy, the light bulb salesman, gave this post of yours, a ‘haha’ down at the bottom of it.:lmao:

Somebody pinch me, this shit ain’t real, is it?:dunno:

I believe he calls that fluffing :fluffy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hayward said:

What takes the cake, is your buddy, the light bulb salesman, gave this post of yours, a ‘haha’ down at the bottom 

There, I did the same to your post, now you're " my buddy ". Jesus dude grow the fuck up. I can't control who reacts to my posts ffs.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

There, I did the same to your post, now you're " my buddy ". Jesus dude grow the fuck up. I can't control who reacts to my posts ffs.

It was a rip on him for doing it. You basically shit on him, and....

for fucks sake....

Jesus.

dude.

:lol:

• Like 1

:fluffy: value on the forum is fluffing nuts :lol:   One reaction to @HSR garners a 🤡 Posse reaction :lol:  Fucking simple minds led by the chief ball washer :fluffy: :lmao:   

LOL!  An amazing job in here.  Well done!  But, at a certain point, it becomes sad picking on those with mental weakness, defect and absolute stupidity of those infected with TDS and Dunning Kruger Syndrome. 

Best thing to do is step on the gas and power through it....until it becomes funny again.  :lol: 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  An amazing job in here.  Well done!  But, at a certain point, it becomes sad picking on those with mental weakness, defect and absolute stupidity of those infected with TDS and Dunning Kruger Syndrome. 

Best thing to do is step on the gas and power through it....until it becomes funny again.  :lol: 

One guy is freaking out while the other is doing a compilation of words, emojies and tags that ends up looking like a three year old wrote it. Can you believe we pay to watch this shit?  :lol: 

• Haha 2