Check your account email address ×

Jim Breuer does an impression of many here

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Bontz (site Karen) says those girls are young enough to be our daughters and some are only 15 years old you creep :lol:

But thank you:bc:

They better not be, you horse’s ass!:lol:

Just now, hayward said:

They better not be, you horse’s ass!:lol:

:lol: They aren't. I ask for ID before I take ANY of those pics :bc:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Your not the only one! Bontz didn't even say a word about him, in fact he said pretty much what I had said earlier..... then mop boy flies off the handle    weird

He's pissed because I did ckf a solid and put him (HSR) on ignore.  So now drama queen just waits and lurks for an opportunity to leg hump me when I post something.  I'm sure it won't be long and there will be another leg humping coming my way :news:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He's pissed because I did ckf a solid and put him (HSR) on ignore.  So now drama queen just waits and lurks for an opportunity to leg hump me when I post something.  I'm sure it won't be long and there will be another leg humping coming my way :news:

Looks like your next inline on the hit list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

With him on ignore you’re not missing much but you already knew that 🤣

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Bontz said:

A solid :lol: Good one Karen. We had a good laugh at that too!!!!

Screenshot_20240224_152932_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I couldn't imagine having such a pathetic retirement life that a website is all you have to look forward to day after day after day..:lmao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

He just came in out of nowhere again and started wiping his frothy angry vagina all over everything again like usual lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I couldn't imagine having such a pathetic retirement life that a website is all you have to look forward to day after day after day..:lmao:

Well he could be like the guy you worship and work till he's 80 and spend day after day after day on 2 websites and then after pissing one websites owner off so much, he gets himself banned.  Ya, thats your guy.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well he could be like the guy you worship and work till he's 80 and spend day after day after day on 2 websites and then after pissing one websites owner off so much, he gets himself banned.  Ya, thats your guy.

:thumbsup:

Don't chase him off again!!! I love his stories when he says "We are rebuilding this Bugatti" like he's actually working on them:lol: Unless working until 50 selling lawnmowers and lawnmower accessories is the precursor to working on foreign sports cars:dunno:  He's just TonnyBoy selling brake pads with warranty I think:lmao:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Don't chase him off again!!! I love his stories when he says "We are rebuilding this Bugatti" like he's actually working on them:lol: Unless working until 50 selling lawnmowers and lawnmower accessories is the precursor to working on foreign sports cars:dunno:  He's just TonnyBoy selling brake pads with warranty I think:lmao:

Ya he's a service writer likely. 

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that why you lurk at TBP but never post?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that why you lurk at TBP but never post?

So this site only accounts for half your online activity :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So this site only accounts for half your online activity :lol: 

If you ignore him and stay very very quiet, you can hear him stomping his feet all the way there :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

If you ignore him and stay very very quiet, you can hear him stomping his feet all the way there :lol:

He can’t possibly be angry on both sites? :snack:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hell you got Badger banned and you don’t STFU about the guy.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Not angry at all but I sure hate skeevy bags of fuck.👌🏻

Just now, SnowRider said:

Naw he's a ball lapper over there now. It's funny.

Until they start picking on him again like last time, then he'll pull a tantrum and leave again. It's even funnier :lmao:

Just now, HSR said:

Until they start picking on him again like last time, then he'll pull a tantrum and leave again. It's even funnier :lmao:

Sounds exactly like what I expected :lol: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not really but continue lurking like the little half man you are.😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sounds exactly like what I expected :lol: 

Shame they won’t let skeevy fucks in…you and Stupid Steve could hold hands and lurk together.😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shame they won’t let skeevy fucks in…you and Stupid Steve could hold hands and lurk together.😂

No interest in your tickle fest site :lol: 

• Haha 1