Check your account email address ×

Jim Breuer does an impression of many here

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So no. You wont be retiring at 50. Yet you feel the need to shit on someone who has and how they choose to spend their time.

Hey numbnuts you had better knock it off…Stupid Steve is a lone wolf around here and he doesn’t want your stinking help!😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So no. You wont be retiring at 50. Yet you feel the need to shit on someone who has and how they choose to spend their time.

I retired at 50 and 4 months from owning my business. Now I run someone else's, My dream job TBH, I'm a car guy/kid. Been into cars since I was single digits in age..To be around, to drive, to work on what we see is a dream come true TBH. Being a mod on an obscure snowmobile site and doing a shitty job at it is not something I've strived for in life and definitely not something I'd hang my hat on..Thanks for asking though..That's all you..:ashamed:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey numbnuts you had better knock it off…Stupid Steve is a lone wolf around here and he doesn’t want your stinking help!😂

The sidekick 

• Like 1

I’m a part of a 4 man team that manages 150 union employees. I have my doubts anyone on this forum will ever make it to a point that will ever get under my skin 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I retired at 50 and 4 months from owning my business. Now I run someone else's, My dream job TBH, I'm a car guy/kid. Been into cars since I was single digits in age..To be around, to drive, to work on what we see is a dream come true TBH. Being a mod on an obscure snowmobile site and doing a shitty job at it is not something I've strived for in life and definitely not something I'd hang my hat on..Thanks for asking though..That's all you..:ashamed:

That's great. 

You missed the point.

Carry on.

:bc:

• Haha 1

Wow I didn't realise how many woman I've battered here on FS until you girls all gather for these support meetings.

I think being Black History Month I deserve the Ike Turner award :lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's great. 

You missed the point.

Carry on.

Ohhh, Steve, I definitely didn't miss the point, your not that sharp..

I look at it like this bub..

What's you're issue with someone working past 50?What's your issue with someone's career choice? Why would you accuse someone of stealing from their customers (which would be a federal offence for him to do that) And last but not least.. What's your issue with someone's marriage history? 

You've asked and stated all that with out an issue.. Repeatedly....

:Khashoggi:

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Ohhh, Steve, I definitely didn't miss the point, your not that sharp..

I look at it like this bub..

What's you're issue with someone working past 50?What's your issue with someone's career choice? Why would you accuse someone of stealing from their customers (which would be a federal offence for him to do that) And last but not least.. What's your issue with someone's marriage history? 

You've asked and stated all that with out an issue.. Repeatedly....

:Khashoggi:

Look up financial advisors and theft.

I dont have an issue with someone working past 50. The guy you're ball washing did and I couldn't care less about his marital history. He shared it with the board.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I dont have an issue with someone working past 50. The guy you're ball washing did and I couldn't care less about his marital history. He shared it with the board.

You should get some new material, your stupidity is getting stale 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow I didn't realise how many woman I've battered here on FS until you girls all gather for these support meetings.

I think being Black History Month I deserve the Ike Turner award :lol:

I’m sure that’s how you see it because you’re delusional.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What a fucking pussy you are….”look up financial advisors and theft”….stupid cunt.

• Like 1

What do you do?? I want to look up theft through that career also..to be fair, open, and transparent in your claim and my decision since you're the one making that accusation..:ashamed:

Like I said before you shape your own persona on here, you're the person we see..Because someone shared something on here, doesn't always mean it's a respectable post or fair game and is going to gain you anything but disrespect from most.. You're a pretty good guy, but you've been Tom Sawyer'd by HSR, fuck even DH is distancing himself..Guy is off the fucking rails man

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What do you do?? I want to look up theft through that career also..to be fair, open, and transparent in your claim and my decision since you're the one making that accusation..:ashamed:

Like I said before you shape your own persona on here, you're the person we see..Because someone shared something on here, doesn't always mean it's a respectable post or fair game and is going to gain you anything but disrespect from most.. You're a pretty good guy, but you've been Tom Sawyer'd by HSR, fuck even DH is distancing himself..Guy is off the fucking rails man

Nice motivational Karen speech,wow.:lol: 

353.gif

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well that was easy!!

What?  Shit yourself again?

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

...fuck even DH is distancing himself..

Jesus delusional.  Sort of like the morons that say someone is "following" someone around on the forum.  It's a small forum, there is a "view new posts" button.  When people say neat shit or stupid shit a response is in order.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice motivational Karen speech,wow.:lol: 

353.gif

Maybe I should've said he had to go on disability(retire) at 50 yrs 4 months because he couldn't ride a law mower anymore. Sounds like something someone would say!

:lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe I should've said he had to go on disability(retire) at 50 yrs 4 months because he couldn't ride a law mower anymore. Sounds like something someone would say!

:lol:

Hey mister, setting up zero turn mowers parlays over well into the European supercar world.

Same same.

download.jpeg-3.jpg

download.jpeg-2.jpg

download.jpeg-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Still living rent free in your head.

Who?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a fucking pussy you are….”look up financial advisors and theft”….stupid cunt.

Roids rot your brain or something?

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Roids rot your brain or something?

I thought you painted for a living?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is there supposed to be something wrong with that?

What is it you do again?:lol:

Did I say there was? Or are you saying there is?