Check your account email address ×

Trump-loving truckers refusing to drive to NYC after his $355 million fraud ruling

I know many truckers in this area, from all ages, and not one do I know of will vote Democrat this coming election.  

Maybe the broken English drivers will, I don’t know any of them to talk to.  The current system seems to work for them.  Imagine that....:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These union boys and girls expressing their love for 81 million.

"SiGn tHe BiPaRtIsIaN bILL" :crazy: :fool:

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

is the first guy the 'leader'... 9_9

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These union boys and girls expressing their love for 81 million.

95%.... :crazy:

Have they started closing down all the Walmart stores and please lmk when the gas stations stop getting fuel deliveries.  :roflcrying:

Truckers for Trump... have at it on the unemployment line boys!  

:lmaodance:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No load…=….no pay.

Lackluster pay rates for loads....=....might as well park the truck and do nothing

oh that's right......you're a fucking expert on trucking as well

my bad....

:bigfinger:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

North of Albany the state is pretty conservative.

Sometimes you have to throw the baby out with the bath 💦 water.....

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah NY doesn’t need any freight delivered….lmao

who said they didn't you stupid fuck, but it sure isn't going to hurt a truckers wallet by not going to NYC let the rookie company drivers get forced dispatched down there, older experienced drivers can pick and choose where they go, don't need to whore themselves out to NYC for a paycheck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 - It wasn't fraud, the bank agreed with the valuation during their testimony.

2 - The same process is used by all real estate developers.  There's no crime here.

3 - Banks don't loan money against collateral based on what the buyer says it's worth.  They get their own appraiser.

4 - Kevin O'Leary is right - NY is no longer safe for business.  They're no better than China right now.

5 - Good for the truckers, I hope they make their point before their lives are ruined by the establishment who squashes all dissent like a full-blown dictatorship.

Edited by p51mstg
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

1 - It wasn't fraud, the bank agreed with the valuation during their testimony.

2 - The same process is used by all real estate developers.  There's no crime here.

3 - Banks don't loan money against collateral based on what the buyer says it's worth.  They get their own appraiser.

4 - Kevin O'Leary is right - NY is no longer safe for business.  They're no better than China right now.

You forgot #5  NY itself over estimates property values to gain more tax revenue 

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You forgot #5  NY itself over estimates property values to tax more

Excellent point!

If I were Trump, I'd pay the fine and immediately appeal (in NY, you have to pay the fine in order to appeal - guilty until proven innocent).  But, then, I'd sell all of my holdings in NY and leave.  They're playing games with him and he's one of the few who could walk away and be better off.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Excellent point!

If I were Trump, I'd pay the fine and immediately appeal (in NY, you have to pay the fine in order to appeal - guilty until proven innocent).  But, then, I'd sell all of my holdings in NY and leave.  They're playing games with him and he's one of the few who could walk away and be better off.

This move will cause anyone wanting to start a new business in NYC to rethink that thought..  As it is people and small business are fleeing the state all ready. Enron and the douchebags running him have screwed the pooch here BADLY.

Parts of NYC will be like a postapocalyptic war zone in no time if a strike stands for long.    

Out of all the cases against Trump even the anti-Trumpers should be able to recognize this as a miscarriage of justice.  He should win on appeal for many reasons but equal protection under the 14th being one of the main ones.  No other case like this has ever been tried.    

21 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Excellent point!

Its like a bond.   He doesn't have to put down the lump sum of cash but will need equal value of collateral for the bond. 

3 hours ago, old indy said:

This move will cause anyone wanting to start a new business in NYC to rethink that thought..  As it is people and small business are fleeing the state all ready. Enron and the douchebags running him have screwed the pooch here BADLY.

Parts of NYC will be like a postapocalyptic war zone in no time if a strike stands for long.    

Not to mention the upcoming’green energy’ standards that are going to become mandatory for building improvements over the next couple of years.  What a fucking joke that is.  Even with government grant money, the costs are going to be so high the only people and businesses that are going to own anything will be foreigners, because the system will damn nearly cover all the costs for them.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Out of all the cases against Trump even the anti-Trumpers should be able to recognize this as a miscarriage of justice.  He should win on appeal for many reasons but equal protection under the 14th being one of the main ones.  No other case like this has ever been tried.    

Are you new here?:lol: