Check your account email address ×

Trump-loving truckers refusing to drive to NYC after his $355 million fraud ruling

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You were wrong but it's a shocker to others?  Wha??

Do you have a brain?  You are obviously not used to using it if you do.

He's 100 years old, a croke in waiting.

Shocker really.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shocker really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shocker really.

He’ll live to at least 200 as long as he keeps eating babies. 

• Haha 2

not just Trump supporting truck drivers that refuse to go to NYC, most drivers want to stay as far away from that cesspool as possible, you couldn't pay me enough to run to shithole:guzzle:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh and Trump just made 4 billion on the Truth Social merger.:lol:

Another lie.

Trump Media generated $3.4 million in revenue and lost $49 million during the first nine months of 2023, 

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

not just Trump supporting truck drivers that refuse to go to NYC, most drivers want to stay as far away from that cesspool as possible, you couldn't pay me enough to run to shithole:guzzle:

my daughter's about to graduate there in May.  I still havn't been there, and the only time I plan on going in my lifetime is that one day.:lol:

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another lie.

Trump Media generated $3.4 million in revenue and lost $49 million during the first nine months of 2023, 

Even cnn

Poor MC, cry harder.:lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15/business/trump-spac-truth-social-stock/index.html

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The auto workers union members are all voting Trump, even though the union heads endorsed Biden.

Nobody is voting Biden unless they're retarded.

The truckers see the bullshit and are doing something about it, good for them.  Now go pound sand.

10 hours later... still no fact based source?

lame... 

here's a couple links for you to peruse in mere moments

who do the teamsters give their $ to?

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/teamsters-union/summary?id=d000000066

why did Trump go begging for their support?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-meet-with-teamsters-fight-with-biden-over-union-support-2024-01-31/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/jan/25/teamsters-president-sean-obrien-says-donald-trump-/

in 2020 the teamsters gave more $ to Zoe Lofgren (yes, the Lady from the J6 committee)  than TRUMP.  :roflcrying:   

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/teamsters-union/recipients?toprecipscycle=2024&id=d000000066&candscycle=2020

you're literally a putz... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

His support is overwhelming..... Not much more to say.   And blame Trump for everything right?... Truckers .... January 6th :lmao:

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

One of my UAW friends sent this to me this morning

https://www.facebook.com/reel/369527629367268

Just WOW.  I think Trump is gaining more and more Union support from everywhere.... Almost all my co-workers were Trump supporters and couldn't stand Biden. 

It's so obvious that Trump has the United Auto workers back much more than Biden.  They are basically signing their own death warrant with this EV mandate That Biden supports.  Chy-Nah !   Long live the ICE vehicle when Trump is reelected.  People will have choice.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

His support is overwhelming..... Not much more to say.   And blame Trump for everything right?... Truckers .... January 6th :lmao:

Just WOW.  I think Trump is gaining more and more Union support from everywhere.... Almost all my co-workers were Trump supporters and couldn't stand Biden. 

It's so obvious that Trump has the United Auto workers back much more than Biden.  They are basically signing their own death warrant with this EV mandate That Biden supports.  Chy-Nah !   Long live the ICE vehicle when Trump is reelected.  People will have choice.

You can repeat yourself 100 times. Fact is the democrats keep winning elections.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You can repeat yourself 100 times. Fact is the democrats keep winning elections.

We will see what November brings :bc:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We will see what November brings :bc:

That's about it really. 

Are these the same truckers that pussied out on the border?

Fuck them. They won’t last long if they drive for someone else and will be replaced. The gypsies not working and paying for their rigs will have the repo man show up.

Wow, upset at Truckers protesting with their horns or upset at truckers lack of protesting. Too many small businesses anyways right? We can do with less truckers...fuck em  :suicide:

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are these the same truckers that pussied out on the border?

Fuck them. They won’t last long if they drive for someone else and will be replaced. The gypsies not working and paying for their rigs will have the repo man show up.

yea there're going to go belly up and lose their shit by refusing to go to NYC? you have no clue about how trucking works, it's mostly the riff raff drivers that run to NYC:guzzle:

Edited by 01mxz800

Brings up interesting scenario's where large parts of industry refuse to do business with certain states because they are liberal or conservative.  Seems to me I recall CA and others trying to do something to Georgia. 

Agriculture wise I'd say most are fairly conservative even in liberal California.   

Food producing regions could bring liberal cities to their knee's pretty easily.   

Edited by Highmark