Check your account email address ×

Russia Russia Russia Collusion

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Shouldn't the majority rule?

each county 1 electoral vote should be the way it should be not one or two small areas ruling the whole state much a few areas deciding what the whole country does:thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It’s a shithole filled with deerfucking retards and those are the good people. Don’t even get me started on Madison 

Good beer tho

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

no, that would be a democracy. We are a constitutional republic.

Im aware of that. It's still a majority that wins elections though.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Didnt swillary have a majority in 2016?

Popular vote yes. Not majority of electoral though.

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mar a lago raid wasn't to get classified docs, it was to get declassified docs.

Clueless idiots still don't get it.

Oh and there's no deep state according to DeepFaggot's sources.:lol:

Not according to yours either.  They use the word, but no meat.  All made up nonsense.

If you thought for one second, you'd realize how ridiculous that is.  Needing a paper document for something and having only a solitary copy isn't real.  This isn't 1930.

• Haha 1

Imagine being this stupid thinking this is somehow new information.  Its just another source verifying what is already known.  Then you have DeppFaggot and Fagden, two retards.

This has been known to me for 6 years now.:lol:

Even the Australian Senator Matt Canavan is raising questions about it

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imagine being this stupid thinking this is somehow new information.  Its just another source verifying what is already known.  Then you have DeppFaggot and Fagden, two retards.

This has been known to me for 6 years now.:lol:

You forgot to make a point.  No one hear knows what you think you've known for 6 years since your summary NEVER matches your links.  What exactly do you know that you think is new to the rest of us?

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You forgot to make a point.  No one hear knows what you think you've known for 6 years since your summary NEVER matches your links.  What exactly do you know that you think is new to the rest of us?

Umm, try the title of this thread.

• Like 2

On 2/13/2024 at 9:10 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh yes we should let California and Big liberal cities such as New York City and Philadelphia decide who wins.....:lol:..... You guys are freaks

you do realize that thought process also nullifies all the R votes in states like Cali, NY, MA, IL as well

Reality is with modern tech we should be having a popular vote decide president.  still have thesafeguard of the senate structure to suppoirt the small states.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you do realize that thought process also nullifies all the R votes in states like Cali, NY, MA, IL as well

Reality is with modern tech we should be having a popular vote decide president.  still have thesafeguard of the senate structure to suppoirt the small states.  

Well I disagree.....having large failing cities decide what direction our country takes would be a huge mistake......those blue cities are largely compromised of Lib Dems and Dems far outnumber R's.

May as well just cancel elections altogether and adopt Dem policies from here on out if thats the case.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 8:40 PM, SnowRider said:

I spent the first years of my life in a trailer park.  I know fucks like you.  I beat the fuck out of fucks like you. I’d have no problem doing for again as I’ve done numerous times before.  I moved on.  You’re still languishing in a the ‘trailer park’.  Insufferable white trash.  You peddle pure shit.  You think you know what the fuck you’re doing but you’re really a total shit show.  

Stating I’d give you a negative review for peddling a prototype sled garnered the biggest :backpeddle: I’ve ever seen :lol:  And even then you’d didn’t have two Nickles to rub together.  You’re a total fucking loser.  

With all that being said - I’d still buy you a beer or three and that’s what drives you fucking nuts :lol: 

Roflmao GIF - Roflmao - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1